The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, don't mind all the true/false, it's programming mistakes.

I hit the like button and sometimes a page comes up that says true

• I actually want to stay living in NYC. But I would love to visit other countries like Australia, Brazil, Japan, or UK.

Where do you want to live? I want to live in South Dakota. The driving age to drive by yourself is 14 instead of 16 -___-

• I thought it was my smartphone turning into a dumbphone :O

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lol, that happened to me once. This website is so weird xD

• MURICA, L.A to be specific.

Where do you want to live? I want to live in South Dakota. The driving age to drive by yourself is 14 instead of 16 -___-

• Probably somewhere that the people there arnt total asses and there arnt a lot of people there. And its not hot as hell. In other words, the opposite of were I live.

• Not Mexico, that's for sure.

Maybe Vancouver or Prince George. I'd like to move to the States, but idk yet.

• Nope, it's this website apparently :P

I thought it was my smartphone turning into a dumbphone :O

• edited June 2014

double friken post.

This glitch is pissing me off.

• A certain forum member seemed to have been planning to close or ban that thread all along, Milo was monitoring that thread carefully and ruining everyone's fun in the process, he even posted the official forum rules on one instance....

That guy would be a good lawyer....boring and straight as an arrow by the book...

It seems Rigtail was partially to blame there, although he really shouldn't be, it was a place where people were sharing their darkest secrets after all, but his secret was so disturbing that they even deleted the original message he posted and Milo finally had the opportunity he was waiting for all along....

He argued with TDM and Rig about the forum rules and nothing was done until today. I do believe Milo ruined it for everyone by crashing the party. Forum rules or not, I really don't see why that guy cared so much....Who invited Buzz Killington ? -_-

dojo32161 posted: »

Well this suddenly got even more interesting. A whistleblower? For what?

• What about Israel? I'll take you to get some HUMMUS.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I actually want to stay living in NYC. But I would love to visit other countries like Australia, Brazil, Japan, or UK.

• Nowhere in the world will you find a place without assholes XD

Probably somewhere that the people there arnt total asses and there arnt a lot of people there. And its not hot as hell. In other words, the opposite of were I live.

• hmm....odd

sardines posted: »

THE EXACT SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME WHEN YOU REPLIED

• What consoles do you guys have?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

When was it ever together?

Twistee posted: »

Lol this website is falling apart. >.<

• A place were there NO people. Or just a place with people that have manners. Where i live, people are rude as can be.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nowhere in the world will you find a place without assholes XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd like to live in a small town in Canada called Sturgeon Falls, I used to live there, it was a nice town.

• I'd pretty like to visit any country, so sure :)

What about Israel? I'll take you to get some HUMMUS.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah, just some really bad script writing and shit, Boolean Expressions if you wanna get into details.

Telltale forgot how to forum.

False?

• I figured it out DLB, I did my research, it seems you had a whisleblower in your midst, like I posted above....

No clue wats really happened, I just recently woke up and came on. LOL but my secrets thread got closed.

• PlayStation 2 and 3. I have a lot more portables, though.

What consoles do you guys have?

• edited June 2014

ignore this....bloody double posts -_-

No clue wats really happened, I just recently woke up and came on. LOL but my secrets thread got closed.

• TELLTALE GET WITH THE PROGRAM GOSH

Yeah, just some really bad script writing and shit, Boolean Expressions if you wanna get into details. Telltale forgot how to forum.

• True ^^

dojo32161 posted: »

When was it ever together?

• PS2 (RIP), PS3, Wii and a DS, I also have my trusty old gameboy.

• Xbox 360 and PS2.

I loved that PS2, now its just gathering dust in my closet.....

• PS2 Wii and Xbox 360

• A Nintendo Wii and a broken PS2

• I agree 1,000%.

A certain forum member seemed to have been planning to close or ban that thread all along, Milo was monitoring that thread carefully and rui

• Don't get me started, you won't hear the end of it :P

A place were there NO people. Or just a place with people that have manners. Where i live, people are rude as can be.

• Sly Cooper = My childhood :')

Xbox 360 and PS2. I loved that PS2, now its just gathering dust in my closet.....

• Wii, WiiU, PS3, PS2, PS1, GameCube :P Plus a 3DS and a DS and a GameBoy Advance. If those count.

• OhCrumbsStrikesAgain

Found something all programmers can relate to:

Alt text

TELLTALE GET WITH THE PROGRAM GOSH

• Oh wait, and there is an Xbox 360 in the house ever since my adoptive brother moved in a year ago :P But I've never played it.

sardines posted: »

Wii, WiiU, PS3, PS2, PS1, GameCube :P Plus a 3DS and a DS and a GameBoy Advance. If those count.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

RANDOM INSPARATIONAL QUOTE TIME!

“There's something I firmly believe in: the people who have the ability to change something in this world. All, without exception, have guts to abandon things important to them if they have to. They are those who even abandon their humanity if they're pressed hard to outdo monsters. People who can't throw away something important can never hope to change anything!”

• "It's not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it." ~ Tyrion Lannister.

Inspirational as hell.

RANDOM INSPARATIONAL QUOTE TIME! “There's something I firmly believe in: the people who have the ability to change something in this worl

• I'd also write something inspirational, but I can't think of anything. Congrats, AWE.

Alt text

RANDOM INSPARATIONAL QUOTE TIME! “There's something I firmly believe in: the people who have the ability to change something in this worl

• lol, another one:

“We're going to explore the outside world someday, right? Far beyond these walls, there's flaming water, land made of ice, and fields of sand spread wide. It's the world my parents wanted to go to.”

"It's not easy being drunk all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it." ~ Tyrion Lannister. Inspirational as hell.

• It's not mine XP

Rafoli posted: »

I'd also write something inspirational, but I can't think of anything. Congrats, AWE.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.