The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

isn't that from Attack On Titan ?! xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

lol, another one: “We're going to explore the outside world someday, right? Far beyond these walls, there's flaming water, land made of ice, and fields of sand spread wide. It's the world my parents wanted to go to.”

• ne nu ne nu na ne ne nu na neu neu nu na na nu na nu na nu na nu na nu na nu na na

YOOORRRR shashilabolikwaa ee ee owa owa sha equi eee oooshooo yaaaaa shashilabolikwaa ee ee owa owa

YES OH MY GOD

• Skrillex

lol, another one: “We're going to explore the outside world someday, right? Far beyond these walls, there's flaming water, land made of ice, and fields of sand spread wide. It's the world my parents wanted to go to.”

• YEAH! Shingeki no Kyojin :P

isn't that from Attack On Titan ?! xD

• Bloody love that show !! Just people dying left and right as soon as you get attached to them...it's great !! XD

Still waiting for the second season .-.

YEAH! Shingeki no Kyojin :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Ok, another one:

“I don’t like the terms “good person” or “bad person” because it’s impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.”

RANDOM INSPARATIONAL QUOTE TIME! “There's something I firmly believe in: the people who have the ability to change something in this worl

• I've never seen so many Attack on Titan references and memes in my life.

YEAH! Shingeki no Kyojin :P

• 100/69 changed my life around :')

Alt text

ne nu ne nu na ne ne nu na neu neu nu na na nu na nu na nu na nu na nu na nu na na YOOORRRR shashilabolikwaa ee ee owa owa sha equi eee oooshooo yaaaaa shashilabolikwaa ee ee owa owa YES OH MY GOD * Skrillex

• If the wait is too, hard, you can always read the mange, I recommend to wait though.

Bloody love that show !! Just people dying left and right as soon as you get attached to them...it's great !! XD Still waiting for the second season .-.

• It's because Azlyn did a spam attack two days ago o_o

Rafoli posted: »

I've never seen so many Attack on Titan references and memes in my life.

• Here's an idea, instead of saying where or from whom the quotes comes from, lets ask people to guess them xD

Rafoli posted: »

I've never seen so many Attack on Titan references and memes in my life.

• I'm the only one rocking PS4?

What consoles do you guys have?

• Alt text

Ok, another one: “I don’t like the terms “good person” or “bad person” because it’s impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.”

• Hai... Hi... Hello... Hy...

Umm... sooo.... yeah... hai.

• PLAYLIST 2 UPDATE 1
    You probably won't understand this unless you were there to experience my races last night in GTA.

Just updating you guys that the second playlist is currently in the works. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm working pretty hard to make sure your experience is DEFINITELY memorable for this one. Also adding in a story for each and the whole playlist itself that ties in to the previous playlist to prevent confusion and randomness, and gives you more of a reason to play. Also trying to be creative with the story. I already have a name for the playlist and a basic synopsis of the overall story written out, but that'll be revealed in future updates.

• I'm not really a manga reader to be quite honest, but think I figured out the main plot already xD I don't want to spoil anything...these are only speculations after all, but i'm pretty sure that the Titans used to be real people who somehow got transformed into these human eating monsters...I'm also quite sure that there's more than one Insider that infiltrated the walls....

Among Eren's circle even. Just look at their haircut...it's quite obvious xD

If the wait is too, hard, you can always read the mange, I recommend to wait though.

• Isn't it great?

t e a r s

100/69 changed my life around :')

• Helloooooo!!~

Hai... Hi... Hello... Hy... Umm... sooo.... yeah... hai.

• LMAO XDDDD

I can keep going with this all night long, SnK is so insightful:

“Once I’m dead, I won’t even be able to remember you. So I’ll win, no matter what. I’ll live, no matter what!”

• Hello there. WElcome to this place, where all kinds of stuff happens. This replaces the EAT these times.

• You have no idea what you just entered into.

• You guys do know that his presence here is quite awkward...right ? He's one of the reason we got sent in the thread graveyard in the first place....

You have no idea what you just entered into.

• I wouldn't know half the crap people would ask me. I watched this anime last year, when it was still releasing the episodes, and people's memory is fresh, so yeah.

Here's an idea, instead of saying where or from whom the quotes comes from, lets ask people to guess them xD

• Good luck, lol.

edited June 2014

It's so beautiful...

Alt text

Isn't it great? t e a r s

• Oh shit, you're right. o_o

You guys do know that his presence here is quite awkward...right ? He's one of the reason we got sent in the thread graveyard in the first place....

• Alt text

You guys do know that his presence here is quite awkward...right ? He's one of the reason we got sent in the thread graveyard in the first place....

• Yeah, poor guy. Even though it hurts to think he did it, he's still my bro, and I wouldn't treat him badly or awkwardly.

• Now everything makes sence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6X3qkWoXv8

stopthekeyclub

edited June 2014

One of the nost powerful scenes in SnK (WARNING: side effects may contain explosion of head as result of too much feels to handle at once):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApU72YmOcY8

• It is done, my friend. Good luck out here.

• Jesus Chroist WTF. I was gonna post that meme of that girl, but WTF

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Now everything makes sence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6X3qkWoXv8 stopthekeyclub

• Awww, Goddammit! Is it going to be mindfucking again?? ;-;

Rigtail posted: »

PLAYLIST 2 UPDATE 1 You probably won't understand this unless you were there to experience my races last night in GTA. Just updating you

edited June 2014

Me neither, but I can't stand the wait XD

Trust me, I know the plot all around and we haven't seen even a quarter of the secrets and plot twists in the series.

Oh and I think you should spoiler tag it :P

I'm not really a manga reader to be quite honest, but think I figured out the main plot already xD I don't want to spoil anything...these ar

• It's fine by me, we talked on Steam before that, I'd welcome him here ;)

• So, uuuh, how are you...?

Oh shit, you're right. o_o

• I want to move to New Zealand! It seems so peaceful there ;_;

Where do you want to live? I want to live in South Dakota. The driving age to drive by yourself is 14 instead of 16 -___-

• Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

PLAYLIST 2 UPDATE 1 You probably won't understand this unless you were there to experience my races last night in GTA. Just updating you

• ps3

What consoles do you guys have?

• I don't even know who that is... But maybe we shouldn't talk about it here. We could get this thread closed. ;_;

A certain forum member seemed to have been planning to close or ban that thread all along, Milo was monitoring that thread carefully and rui

Sign in to comment in this discussion.