The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Meanwhile, at EA's office...

Alt text

• I'll pass.

Azlyn posted: »

You can have mine, i hate them. They just get in my way of leisure clothing.

• Goddammit AWESOMEO, are you crazy? This thread has been crazy since it's creation!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Good you remembered, we lost our sanity like 20 pages ago!

• Alright guys, tone it down a bit. You're getting a little crazy in here. I'm just gonna go take a shower for an hour or two and hope things calm down a bit :3

• :(

Markd4547 posted: »

Point out this is down to interpretation so your RACIST shame on you!!

• Yeah but the real deal hit us with the Attack on Titan meme wave.

On that day the forum received a grim reminder, we lived in fear of the Azlyn, and were disgraced to live in those cages we call threads

Rafoli posted: »

Goddammit AWESOMEO, are you crazy? This thread has been crazy since it's creation!

• HA! You make me giggle.

Rafoli posted: »

Meanwhile, at EA's office...

• It doesn't really matter since we're in a graveyard for threads...

TWDFan86 posted: »

Alright guys, tone it down a bit. You're getting a little crazy in here. I'm just gonna go take a shower for an hour or two and hope things calm down a bit

• I fuckin swear that I care but its hard when you stare
    Into the bottom of a bottle that is empty and bare
    Oh, my desolate soul in my desolate home
    It's my desolate role, yeah I'm here all alone
    I can't think of a reason to get the fuck out of bed
    Curtains closed, lights are off, am I alive or dead?
    I haven't shaved in a week, I always slur when I speak
    Tolerance at its peak, another fit just to sleep
    Oh, woe is me, woe is me, I guess I need love
    Hoes you see, hoes you see I'm just in a rut
    And I swear I'm tryin baby, please baby don't leave
    Goddamn I'm a fuck up but I guess that's just me
    So I sit in my room and I'll cry in my bed
    Thinkin about all the shit that made me wrong in my head
    I keep tryin to climb but it seems so steep
    Pour myself a fuckin whisky and go back to sleep bitch

I'VE BEEN LISTENING AND SINGING TO MUSIC ALL DAY I'M FUCKING EUPHORIC MUSIC GIVES YOU A BETTER HIGH THAN DRUGS GUYZ!

• So you guys are a little crazy right now. xD

I'm going to go back in time and play some MW3

• Why is that? Organs are played at churches and weddings n stuph...

It's good, but this instrument always gives me depression so I avoid it, it sounds like death to me 0__0

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Wat :) I mean if anyone reads it so don't get in sh** with the Mods

• edited June 2014

I've been watching TWD videos that are similar to mine (like Gamer Poop) and, erm... is it wrong I consider myself better than pretty everyone apart from mans1ay3r? Just... most of them seem so low effort and unoriginal and forgettable. Let's not forget the terrible audio quality and lip syncing. Am I alone on this? Maybe I'm just a cynical prick, I don't know.

• Yeah, I'm sick oh so sick, I'm so sick of this shit
    Yeah, I'm lit oh so lit, I'm so fucked up off it
    So I stumble around til I stumble, fall down
    To this puddle of my tears layin here on the ground
    When you've got nothing left, you've got nothing left to lose
    With my last left single breath I'll still be singing to you
    So when you bury me man, you better bury me deep
    And sing along to this song 'cause you're broken like me

• An hour or two? What the fuck are you doing in there?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Alright guys, tone it down a bit. You're getting a little crazy in here. I'm just gonna go take a shower for an hour or two and hope things calm down a bit

• Alt text

I fuckin swear that I care but its hard when you stare Into the bottom of a bottle that is empty and bare Oh, my desolate soul in my desol

• Eminem? Cool, but I only save Eminem for moments I need some insights on my situation, my life is basically grunge music.

I fuckin swear that I care but its hard when you stare Into the bottom of a bottle that is empty and bare Oh, my desolate soul in my desol

• Whats your account on youtube? I'll give you an honest opinion.

Giraffehat posted: »

I've been watching TWD videos that are similar to mine (like Gamer Poop) and, erm... is it wrong I consider myself better than pretty everyo

• Alt text

So you guys are a little crazy right now. xD I'm going to go back in time and play some MW3

• edited June 2014

:/

Sorry. I just can't find jokes like this funny.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Nutted too fast? He cummed too fast

• Whats your account on youtube? I'll give you an honest opinion.

• But...but...I'm not holding a green pepper D:

Day 2 of me impersonating an avatar. Can you guess this avatar? (I got a haircut if you didn't notice) Edit: Yep its @AllThatRemains

• Alt text

Nope that just called being male no matter what we make we think it's the best that's normal :)

I've been watching TWD videos that are similar to mine (like Gamer Poop) and, erm... is it wrong I consider myself better than pretty everyo

• You don't know what Left for Dead is?!?!? NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!

Gonna be honest I don't know what that is......

• *came

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Nutted too fast? He cummed too fast

• Alt text

TWDFAN YOU NASTY

An hour or two? What the fuck are you doing in there?

• I think boatmaster is awesome. Also shoutout to my not-boyfriend Jewf, he has some cool videos too.

• Okay, that post is excessive, and extremely arrogant, but it just bothers me when I see people put such little effort into these kind of videos. Sorry. It probably wouldn't matter to most of you, but when you know the ins-and-outs of these kind of videos, their flaws are quite clear and hinder my enjoyment.

• They're both cool, but I'm not talking about their kind of videos. I'm talking about mine. They're two different genres.

I think boatmaster is awesome. Also shoutout to my not-boyfriend Jewf, he has some cool videos too.

• I wonder what that kid was doing while he made that creepy face.............. 0___________________________________________________0

• Alt text

They're both cool, but I'm not talking about their kind of videos. I'm talking about mine. They're two different genres.

• Can you at least post the song? XD

Yeah, I'm sick oh so sick, I'm so sick of this shit Yeah, I'm lit oh so lit, I'm so fucked up off it So I stumble around til I stumble, fa

• No I know what that is. I don't know what a boomer is.....

You don't know what Left for Dead is?!?!? NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN!

• :(

Alt text

No I know what that is. I don't know what a boomer is.....

• That fat piece of shit that pukes and explodes on you.

No I know what that is. I don't know what a boomer is.....

• I know, but I'm not Christian. Plus it doesn't change the fact it sounds kinda depressing, I mean, it has those deep sounds that make you feel bad for some reason.

Why is that? Organs are played at churches and weddings n stuph...

• Looks like we have a dislike bitch among us..

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Agreed f**k them for even trying when their not as good as you. It's to easy to point out flaws of terrible videos but doesn't make your own any better and pretty sure there not just made just for your enjoyment. You should compare yourself to videos you perceive as better to truly improve and get inspired :)

Okay, that post is excessive, and extremely arrogant, but it just bothers me when I see people put such little effort into these kind of vid

• How's it goin' ATR? You didn't miss the 100 page celebrations right?

• Nah, I made it just in time to post a comment!

How's it goin' ATR? You didn't miss the 100 page celebrations right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.