The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Eat some pizza.

Speaking of which, I'm going to eat some RIGHT NOW <;D

Guys I'm BORED u_u

• What do you guys think will happen in the story, with any of the group members?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Pepperoni pizza?

Eat some pizza. Speaking of which, I'm going to eat some RIGHT NOW <;D

• YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT PIZZA.

YOU SHARE.

• Miss Noncy didn't actually die. She faked her death.

She is now training. Getting stronger. And the day of reckoning will come.

What do you guys think will happen in the story, with any of the group members?

• No pizza in the house T_T

• I will be revived and exact my vengeance on you for killing me off so goddamn early.

• Oh, thanks for bringing pizza for us. Nice to know that someone is willing to share their pizza.

• I don't think you're hiding your boners properly.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

At least you girls don't have boners so everyone in the world can see.

• edited June 2014

We can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first walker slaying bionic woman. Noncy will be that person. Better than she was before. Better... stronger... faster.

Miss Noncy didn't actually die. She faked her death. She is now training. Getting stronger. And the day of reckoning will come.

• Well, it's easy to hide it when sitting down, but when standing up there is no way.

I don't think you're hiding your boners properly.

• Why is the man feeling fear and screaming?

YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT PIZZA. YOU SHARE.

• Awesomeo will realize his love for Sweetpea.

Shadow will betray Tobi.

CoolStoryBro will go on an epic adventure.

ATR will reference the owl suit.

• It's Bruce Lee. And he just crushed a man's head with his feet.

Why is the man feeling fear and screaming?

• Meat lovers. It was my stepdad's choice >.>

Pepperoni pizza?

• s i g h

gives slice to Pro Here. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M GIVING YOU PIZZA BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY LOVER.

Oh, thanks for bringing pizza for us. Nice to know that someone is willing to share their pizza.

• Noncy isn't dead, it's a ploy.

But yes, they can.

Can ghosts consume pizza?

• Can ghosts consume pizza?

YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT PIZZA. YOU SHARE.

• Why would Bruce Lee do something like that? By the look on his face he obviously did not enjoy it.

It's Bruce Lee. And he just crushed a man's head with his feet.

• There there ATR, it'll be okay ;-;

Alt text

No pizza in the house T_T

• Yummy

Meat lovers. It was my stepdad's choice >.>

• I'm keeping this group together! Alive! This isn't a democracy anymore. It's a Ricktatorship!

s i g h gives slice to Pro Here. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M GIVING YOU PIZZA BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY LOVER.

• Is a boner in public really that big of a deal? Like, can't you just cover it up?

At least you girls don't have boners so everyone in the world can see.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Wait... Owl suit? Lol.

Awesomeo will realize his love for Sweetpea. Shadow will betray Tobi. CoolStoryBro will go on an epic adventure. ATR will reference the owl suit.

• Good luck. B]

I will be revived and exact my vengeance on you for killing me off so goddamn early.

• Watch Enter The Dragon and you'll understand.

Why would Bruce Lee do something like that? By the look on his face he obviously did not enjoy it.

• s w o o n s <3

We can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first walker slaying bionic woman. Noncy will be that person. Better than she was before. Better... stronger... faster.

• Depending if you have something to cover it. It's a huge bulge in your pants. Everyone will notice.

Is a boner in public really that big of a deal? Like, can't you just cover it up?

• You missed the whole owl suit conversation?!?

Wait... Owl suit? Lol.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah it's a pretty big deal, you can't just cover it since it's more awkward and people know what you're trying to do, but us men have come up with many great methods to handle that.

You remember what you said about your first period? That's the same feel in another form.

Is a boner in public really that big of a deal? Like, can't you just cover it up?

• edited June 2014

WtW will be loveless, with Angel by her side. She'll be completely ruined when she finds out Noncy is dead.

• She'll be torn to pieces

QUICK! Fix your wording before Pro makes it literally happen!

WtW will be loveless, with Angel by her side. She'll be completely ruined when she finds out Noncy is dead.

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA well that's awkward. .-.

Depending if you have something to cover it. It's a huge bulge in your pants. Everyone will notice.

• Well, when I come to check that there's over 1000 comments.

Alt text

So, there's fish, uh small "darty" lizards. Hmm... now this owl suit thing.

You missed the whole owl suit conversation?!?

• o_o

Well shit. I feel bad for laughing now.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah it's a pretty big deal, you can't just cover it since it's more awkward and people know what you're trying to do, but us men have come

• WtW will be loveless, with Angel by her side. She'll be completely ruined when she finds out Noncy is dead.

• edited June 2014

:O

NOOOOOOOOO OKAY I WILL

Is that better? .-.

She'll be torn to pieces QUICK! Fix your wording before Pro makes it literally happen!

• edited June 2014

I hate your smiley faces =D

Good luck. B]

• AND BASKET HEAD

Well, when I come to check that there's over 1000 comments. So, there's fish, uh small "darty" lizards. Hmm... now this owl suit thing.

• 1) When people try to look at what I'm doing on my phone

2) When people message me on steam while I have my status set as away

3) When you are working at a counter in a shop (I'm only 17 so I can't get a full time job yet) and you ask someone how are you and they just give you a dirty look I mean wtf answer my question dickhead

4) When people say that rangas and gingers are the same thing they are not (I'm not ginger just in case anyone was thinking that hahaha but my hair is sort of a mix between red and brown)

5) When people are in front of you and are walking real slow like they are at a funeral or something

Do any of you have pet peeves? I have 2. 1) I hate when kids make their hands a circle to then put it in front of their eyes and think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.