The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

What stole never ;)

You stole my gif, you little devil! I thought I was Jack. XD

• ComedyAtIt'sBest

TWDFan86 posted: »

Wow, congrats!

• Damn, I need to get baptized. 16 years old and I haven't been baptized yet.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I somehow got around 100 likes in around an hour... what did I do to get that? 0_0

• edited June 2014

Epic double post...

• edited June 2014

:O WOOOT WOOOOOT ( i got the highest score possible on my end of the year reading test. And I got the second highest score possible on my end of the year math test)

Alt text

I cant even.. Like, I literally cant even.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I can't understand it so I'll take it as a good thing. Great job! Now that I'm looking at it, does that mean you did better in math than at reading?

:O WOOOT WOOOOOT ( i got the highest score possible on my end of the year reading test. And I got the second highest score possible on my end of the year math test) I cant even.. Like, I literally cant even.

• Oh dear...i can already imagine the chaos you two would unleash in my sessions...including WTD...

If you want to join us Markd, just add me on PSN as i host every night ( so far anyway) on GTAV PS3.

Tobi is utterly crazy btw....you would be proud you Joker lover...

Markd4547 posted: »

I only don't have internet on my Ps3 I'm using an internet stick on a laptop right now only have online up in my mams house. But visiting next week and then we can create the Chaos Psn Markd4547

• Ah yes. Numbers. I know those.

:O WOOOT WOOOOOT ( i got the highest score possible on my end of the year reading test. And I got the second highest score possible on my end of the year math test) I cant even.. Like, I literally cant even.

• OH CRUMBS.

OH CRUMBS.

OH FUCKING CRUMBS.

• edited June 2014

Taken down...

SHOW ME!!!! OwO

• lol it says

• Reading Fcat: 4

• Math Fcat: 5

dojo32161 posted: »

I can't understand it so I'll take it as a good thing. Great job! Now that I'm looking at it, does that mean you did better in math than at reading?

edited June 2014

You also need to get circumcised boy! (jk, do whatever the hell you want).

Damn, I need to get baptized. 16 years old and I haven't been baptized yet.

edited June 2014

I put it in a pie chart for you

Alt text

• I know, it's ridiculous. She made me so mad on Monday that i accidentally gave her sass ^^; thankfully i did not get into too much trouble for it, but yeah...probably not wise on my part.

I relate so much on the realism art..i hate drawing portraiture @_@ i don't mind figure drawing but dem faces...

That effing bitch. How can she call herself an art teacher if cant respect a form of it. My art teacher let me used it and it looked great.

Did some pages not load for you?

Twistee posted: »

OH CRUMBS. OH CRUMBS. OH FUCKING CRUMBS.

edited June 2014

Oh Crumbs. We seem to have made AWESOMEO to double post just so he could look like a FUCKING IDIOT in front of everyone ^_^

I still don't understand, are these your grades or something? We only go by percentages.

lol it says * Reading Fcat: 4 * Math Fcat: 5

• Yep. Happens like every day for just about everyone.

Did some pages not load for you?

edited June 2014

Oh Crumbs. We seem to have difficulties just in the right time to piss you off, please bearalope with us while we do fucking NOTHING!

• I hate those.

Ah yes. Numbers. I know those.

So as I said previously, I live in Quebec, the passing grade here is 60%. But I'm moving to Newfoundland soon and the passing grade is 50%. It's going to be an easy last few years of High School for me.

• edited June 2014

<3 u 3 Rachelle ^^

I just wish you could join us on GTAV, you could probably knock some sense into Joseph in his lameness and suicidal ways...

<3 u 2 Password

• I ain't removing my penis!

AWESOMEO posted: »

• Holy Moly

Markd4547 posted: »

I was talking to the Mods and with all new features they can track users better and were able to catch up with users misbehaving before they

• edited June 2014

Sassy Valky is sassy. XD

And yeah, all my dudes looks like girls in it. XD

Damn gotta go, see ya!

xValkyx posted: »

I know, it's ridiculous. She made me so mad on Monday that i accidentally gave her sass ^^; thankfully i did not get into too much trouble f

• They'll be back for revenge.

Who? I don't see any bans.... hehehe.. smiles awkwardly . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're watching us...

• lol its the Fcat. The Fcat is a test I take at the end of the year to test all the things I learned that year. And i got a 5 on the reading (The highest possible score) and I got a 4 on the math(Second highest score)

I still don't understand, are these your grades or something? We only go by percentages.

• Damn.... cant see it. :C

Taken down...

• Hold me, pa pa!

Daddy's back, bitches.

• edited June 2014

Double post AGAIN!

• You're just running away from your problems then...that's the easy way out...

So as I said previously, I live in Quebec, the passing grade here is 60%. But I'm moving to Newfoundland soon and the passing grade is 50%. It's going to be an easy last few years of High School for me.

• Good luck with the moving and all :D

So it's like the ministry exams I get here or the CSAP tests I used to get in Colorado.

lol its the Fcat. The Fcat is a test I take at the end of the year to test all the things I learned that year. And i got a 5 on the reading (The highest possible score) and I got a 4 on the math(Second highest score)

• I'll email it, but show no one!

Damn.... cant see it. :C

• Fun Fact:I am a DJ , I started like two month ago.

Post your fun fact (your special thing about you).

• edited June 2014

FFS with these double posts!

• Fun Fact: Nothing is fun about me so i have no fun facts.

Alt text

poplee posted: »

Fun Fact:I am a DJ , I started like two month ago. Post your fun fact (your special thing about you).

It's a very easy way out. But I've been getting 80s or 90s here anyway so who cares?

You're just running away from your problems then...that's the easy way out...

• clicks the reply button a million times out of frustration

button decides to work

Well crap...

Anyway, don't make the excuse not to try. Half my family members made that mistake.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.