The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Night.

We'll... I'm going to try to sleep. Oh yeah, and don't even think about it Rachelle!

• Look at his smile though! ^_^

AWESOMEO posted: »

He was jealous of Hershel's spaghetti Wednesday! The Governor is so awesome.

• I WANT THE PUPPY

We'll... I'm going to try to sleep. Oh yeah, and don't even think about it Rachelle!

• CoolStoryBro!

GUYS IM OFFICIALLY DEAF!!!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Sarcasm, I like using it ;)

But seriously, you should be flattered, it only means that some people are jealous of you, I get that too.

Lol, what?

• AND MY BUDDY ALSO FOUND THE BROWN NOTE ON HIS SUBS!!!

CoolStoryBro!

• He's so freggin' cute!

Look at his smile though! ^_^

• If I was a girl, I would definitely want him inside of me.

HE'S SO CUTE OMG

• Those two things don't have to collide :)

I may be crazy, but life's amazing.

• But it's so much better when they do =D

Those two things don't have to collide

• OMFG XD

@AllThatRemains YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS TOO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ngj2_Xjjsw

• I love her ^_^

OMFG XD

• Yeah, that was so sassy!

I love her ^_^

• You know I have a Canadian friend?

I love her ^_^

• You do?

You know I have a Canadian friend?

• Gosh, that last one x_x

I WAS PLANNING ON SLEEPING TONIGHT PRO ;-;

• Lmao, you thought you were going to sleep?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZulb74xEIc

Besides, I thought you were okay with the Pennywise pics. B]

Gosh, that last one x_x I WAS PLANNING ON SLEEPING TONIGHT PRO ;-;

• Not like 10 minutes before I go to sleep! Pro y u do dis ;-;

It's dark and silent in my house...... o_O

Lmao, you thought you were going to sleep?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZulb74xEIc Besides, I thought you were okay with the Pennywise pics. B]

• Lol, don't be afraid. Nothing's going to happen! Make sure you kick Pennywise's ass in your dreams for me. I'm counting on you. B]

Not like 10 minutes before I go to sleep! Pro y u do dis ;-; It's dark and silent in my house...... o_O

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

I had to come here. This dream was to funny to not tell you guys. So, we we're in a lounge and the first thing we see is @LeeTheProfessional sleeping on the couch while @Dont_Look_Back was writing "Elmer" on Lee's forehead with a sharpie. Then, @Passwordsucks was really drunk. He was saying random shit while @Sardines was patting him in the back. Then, @TWDFan86 was fighting with @WhatTheDuck for no reason at all. And finally I see myself @Welcome_To_Woodbury a piggy back ride. Out of nowhere, @NoncyFippleDorp who looked like a 19 year old with shaggy blonde hair and wore glasses tripped me and Woodbury and I fell. Woodbury was being dragged by Noncy who knows where. And then Joseph sees me in the ground and proceeds to punch me multiple times in the stomach. I try to get him back, but Woodbury is holding my hands into the ground while she smiles at me. Then Duck comes and kicks Joseph in the face and because of that Joseph went to sit in the couch holding his face. While Woodbury was calling Joseph a loser, I spread my arms and she falls into my face, our foreheads hit each other. Woodbury then lays on the ground rubbing her forehead. WTD picks me up and says "Wake up, bitch!" And I fucking wake up xD I had to sneak up all the way downstairs just to post this.... What do you guys think? xD

• No no no no I must stay awake PENNYWISE LIVES OFF OF NIGHTMARES THAT'S HOW HE STAYS SO SCARY

Alt text

Lol, don't be afraid. Nothing's going to happen! Make sure you kick Pennywise's ass in your dreams for me. I'm counting on you. B]

• Alt text

So... dafuq. Did you literally dream this? o_o

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I had to come here. This dream was to funny to not tell you guys. So, we we're in a lounge and the first thing we see is @LeeTheProfessional

• amazing. xD EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS EVERYONE HATES YOU LOLLL

I had to come here. This dream was to funny to not tell you guys. So, we we're in a lounge and the first thing we see is @LeeTheProfessional

• Apparently I was calling Joseph a loser after he got kicked in the face. ;-;

K I'M NOT THAT BIG OF A BITCH GEEZ

sardines posted: »

amazing. xD EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS EVERYONE HATES YOU LOLLL

• Why would I lie? xD

So... dafuq. Did you literally dream this? o_o

• Idk ^_^

Everyone hates you hehehe

Why would I lie? xD

• Omg, that's hilarious xD

Apparently I was calling Joseph a loser after he got kicked in the face. ;-; K I'M NOT THAT BIG OF A BITCH GEEZ

• Are you sure this hasn't happened before?

• I love how his subconscious makes me out to be the biggest asshole ever :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

Omg, that's hilarious xD

• Yeah, I hope you wouldn't really do that :c

I love how his subconscious makes me out to be the biggest asshole ever

• Do you think I would really do that? -_-

Yeah, I hope you wouldn't really do that :c

• To be fair though... Joseph is a loser.

Do you think I would really do that? -_-

• Uhh, I dunno...let me think about it...

Heh, I'm kidding...of course you would! :3

Do you think I would really do that? -_-

• Alt text

sardines posted: »

To be fair though... Joseph is a loser.

• MUAHAHAHAHA I TOTALLY WOULD

And I'd also fall on TDM's face. >.>

Uhh, I dunno...let me think about it... Heh, I'm kidding...of course you would!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.