The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

You understand me wrong, I'm not saying you wanted to offend people, I'm saying that people could have interpreted it the wrong way and get offended.

Do you think mentally challenged people can't read what we're saying? What about people like Gretchen Josephson (a retarded famous writer, known for her unique wording)? People who are retarded don't have to be stupid, cognitive skills and IQ are not always hurt by MR or other mental diseases. Some of those people, who would now see the use of that word could get really hurt, and rightly so, they are really smart people. It's hard to suffer a lifetime mental illness, fighting and struggling to be like their surroundings, and then just see someone using it as a word to describe "sheer stupidity".

Gonna say it again, I wasn't offended, other people could be.

People will get hurt, and neither of us can stop it if you say words that are touchy to some people.

But...and i really don't mean to offend anyone by that statement...what are the odds of someone who do suffer of being mentally challenged,

• This is getting good...

Alt text

good call....

• Where is everybody?

Alt text

• I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING DAMMIT! I HAVE FINALS!

Stahp, stahp entertaining me, I wanna sleep but I can't, plz stahp being entertaining.

This thread is too entertaining...

Where is everybody?

• Alt text

Where is everybody?

• I'm trying go over a drawing with sharpie and my brother is purposely staring at me just to piss me off O_O Somebody hold me back.

• The show is almost over, you missed the main event, this is the conclusion already.

This is getting good...

• I'm here!!! :D

Where is everybody?

• edited June 2014

People are getting hurt because of the word retarded news flash people the word is used in shows, games, and any source of entertainment im guessing you guys write angry letters to the creators about this since ya seem so into it. Retarded is a basic word and nobody should be offended by it mostly if a person in Mentally Retarded because im sure they should be used to it. Stop arguing about stupid ass shit i know i sound like an ass but goddamn people its a word and it wasnt even ment to be offensive.

This is getting good...

• Alt text

I'm trying go over a drawing with sharpie and my brother is purposely staring at me just to piss me off O_O Somebody hold me back.

• DON'T DO IT! Pretend he's not there :P

I'm trying go over a drawing with sharpie and my brother is purposely staring at me just to piss me off O_O Somebody hold me back.

• edited June 2014

Cough lexieporter cough

• Chandler, go to sleep, you look like shit!

• In what context are you saying this..?

• You're no fun x_x

TWDFan86 posted: »

DON'T DO IT! Pretend he's not there :P

edited June 2014

Show him what ya got.

• idk

AWESOMEO posted: »

In what context are you saying this..?

• Violence solves everything.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY ANSWER >:D

• DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!

VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY ANSWER >:D

edited June 2014

No, that would consume all our time, but if you see someone do it and have the time to say your opinion, it's definitely ok to do.

I've discussed literally everything you said right now, just read everything we said, I'm not gonna say it again :/

People are getting hurt because of the word retarded news flash people the word is used in shows, games, and any source of entertainment im

• edited June 2014

Lol, could I BE any more tired?

Chandler, go to sleep, you look like shit!

• Violence solves everything.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY ANSWER >:D

• But then if I told her to punch, I'd be a bad guy :c

You're no fun x_x

• Yeah! I can confirm it, some people say talking a hot shower solves everything, but the last time a certain someone used showers to solve problems, it didn't work out very well.

Violence solves everything.

• Yep.

You're the one who added me on PSN right ?

• edited June 2014

BOO!!

Alt text

• Lol @ the dislike

It wasn't me though!

• Legit.

idk

• Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time for yet another installment of my nightly sessions !!

For those who weren't there last night here are some highlights

Alt text

I finally convinced Joseph to join the Hipster Cat Crew !! ( I had to threaten him with a gun but it worked !! )

Alt text

Looking good Joseph !! xD ( he seems to be the only one able to wear a hat will wearing the cat mask...he's the chosen one !!)

Alt text

Me and the gang after we found the legendary Duneloader !! ( sporting that Hotline Miami style like a baws !! )

Alt text

Another selfie for the road xD

Alt text

Put your mask back on MuteJoe....we talked about this...

And many more silly moments to come !! So join me, MuteJoe, StabbySardines, Suicidal Rigtail, Psycho WTD and many more as we experience crazy new things each night at 7pm or later !!

This week is Hipster Week so put on your trendy clothes and wonder how your life could've been if you weren't such a self-absorbed dickhead !! Yay! Because being stylish is so yesterday and skinny jeans is somehow acceptable ! Post Irony at its best!!

• I did and this argument shouldnt of had happened it was a retarded argument i am just putting my 2 Cents. You guys tend to say you guys is friends yet shit like this happens over little things.

No, that would consume all our time, but if you see someone do it and have the time to say your opinion, it's definitely ok to do. I've discussed literally everything you said right now, just read everything we said, I'm not gonna say it again

• You could be me right now... I slept for 4 hours in the last 2 days...

Lol, could I BE any more tired?

• edited June 2014

I'm gonna try to draw again and if he keeps doing it...

Alt text

• Nah, that's what friends do, they prompt eachother to fight :)

But then if I told her to punch, I'd be a bad guy :c

• Let's put them in a room, with only one Kenny and one saltlick.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I see that this is still a nightly thing.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time for yet another installment of my nightly sessions !! For those who weren't there last night here

• KingJuiceboxKingJuicebox Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt textGovernor's Voice: Liar

Lol @ the dislike It wasn't me though!

• And you have finals tomorrow? Damn, go to sleep. T.T

You could be me right now... I slept for 4 hours in the last 2 days...

• Stahpet ;-;

BOO!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.