The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I talk in the shower every time. I think i do it to much actually. o_o

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah! I can confirm it, some people say talking a hot shower solves everything, but the last time a certain someone used showers to solve problems, it didn't work out very well.

• Friends can't fight?

And this isn't a little thing, it seems little to you, but to others it isn't, that's the exact reason why people will get offended, because people think that what doesn't bother them, won't bother other people as well.

Oh, and way to go for using that word again... was it just to piss us off?

I did and this argument shouldnt of had happened it was a retarded argument i am just putting my 2 Cents. You guys tend to say you guys is friends yet shit like this happens over little things.

• What do you talk about? I sing in the shower ^-^

I talk in the shower every time. I think i do it to much actually. o_o

• You understand what historical event I was referencing to, right?

I talk in the shower every time. I think i do it to much actually. o_o

• edited June 2014

Indeed it is,for now...I got a job interview tomorrow and will have to make a weekly schedule if i want to continue doing this if it works out :P

But i appreciate real life more than the virtual world...or whatever you consider THIS xD

I really enjoyed the time i had here though ^^ You people are awesome and quite hilarious to read XD Sure killed my boredom many times llol

dojo32161 posted: »

I see that this is still a nightly thing.

• I almost never dislike people's posts. I was one of the people who liked it. I like my head very much attached to my neck, so please don't decapitate me ;-;

Governor's Voice: Liar

• The Holocaust?

You understand what historical event I was referencing to, right?

• Yea friends can argue but not over a little shit like this and yes i did use it to piss ya off a bit of my troll blood came out.

Friends can't fight? And this isn't a little thing, it seems little to you, but to others it isn't, that's the exact reason why people wi

• decapitates ATR

I almost never dislike people's posts. I was one of the people who liked it. I like my head very much attached to my neck, so please don't decapitate me ;-;

• ouch

decapitates ATR

• WtW's crew:

Alt text

CiD's Crew

• That mask makes me look ridiculous :c

Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time for yet another installment of my nightly sessions !! For those who weren't there last night here

• ───────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ────────▄▀▀─────────────▀▀▄
    ───────█───────────────────█
    ──────█─────────────────────█
    ─────█───▄▄▄▄▄▄▄───▄▄▄▄▄▄▄───█
    ────█───█████████─█████████───█
    ────█──██▀────▀█████▀────▀██──█
    ───██████───█▀█─███───█▀█─██████
    ───██████───▀▀▀─███───▀▀▀─██████
    ────█──▀█▄────▄██─██▄────▄█▀──█
    ────█────▀█████▀───▀█████▀────█
    ────█───────────────▄▄▄───────█
    ────█───────▄▄▄▄██▀▀█▀▀█▄─────█
    ────█─────▄██▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██▄────█
    ────█─────▀▀█████████████▀────█..

• Yeah i sing sometimes but i would be thinking about something and randomly say out loud "Why the fuck did you say that earlier Rachel" ?! lol i do things like that all the time.

What do you talk about? I sing in the shower ^-^

• We'll wether it's small or big is debatable, some people give it more meaning then you guys do.

Yea friends can argue but not over a little shit like this and yes i did use it to piss ya off a bit of my troll blood came out.

• dlb's crew:

Alt text

WtW's crew:

• dafaq??

MasterStone posted: »

───────────▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ────────▄▀▀─────────────▀▀▄ ───────█───────────────────█ ──────█─────────────────────█ ─────█───▄▄▄▄▄▄▄───▄▄▄▄▄

• We still cool?

We'll wether it's small or big is debatable, some people give it more meaning then you guys do.

• Yep.

The Holocaust?

• what you talking about ? You look fabulous !! XD

TWDFan86 posted: »

That mask makes me look ridiculous :c

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Not tomorrow, but I have to study an amount of material that cannot fit into one's human brain, and I have to do it in 3 days...

And you have finals tomorrow? Damn, go to sleep. T.T

• CiD been busy watching rift horror from this guy Alt text

• This is hilarious lmao! Maybe only to hispanic people that can understand spanish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPt-hRZFbw

• Dark stuff, bro.

Yep.

• ATR wonders why CiD always speaks in the third person.

CiD been busy watching rift horror from this guy

edited June 2014

Wat.

EDIT: There was the same Niravana song here a second ago... Lol wut?

JonGon posted: »

This is hilarious lmao! Maybe only to hispanic people that can understand spanish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPt-hRZFbw

• MUAHAHAHAHA SANTA'S DEAD

SANTA ;-;

• Lmfao that shit was fucking funny ass fuck

JonGon posted: »

This is hilarious lmao! Maybe only to hispanic people that can understand spanish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYPt-hRZFbw

• Alt text

Pro, I just realized that the name of this meme is "skeptical 3rd world kid". LMFAO I'M DYING

• JonGon posted: »

edited June 2014

"You took my daughter, I'll take your Christmas!"

MUAHAHAHAHA SANTA'S DEAD

• Lmfaoo Cabeza de huevo

Lol! Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_H-6kY41eo

• It take me 3 seconds to realize that >.>

• There are whole websites that are dedicated to holocaust jokes ONLY!

How did they come up with so much?

Dark stuff, bro.

• A more important question:

WHY???

There are whole websites that are dedicated to holocaust jokes ONLY! How did they come up with so much?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.