The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh my gosh, could you just leave me alone?? x_x

• I wish you didn't :c

I don't really like gta5 anymore. I get so bored so fast.

• I know I know.... :*(

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I feel your pain

• 'Kay.

Bye.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh my gosh, could you just leave me alone?? x_x

• i thought Hands + Tree = Oak Wood...

llol i played too many Minecraft in my life...

WTD and me are going on a quest to find Herobrine tomorrow xD

It shall be ridiculously glorious !!! LLOL

TREE=BARK BARK=WOOD WOOD=BASKET HANDS=WORK HANDS+TREE= A FRIKEN BASKET. now make me a purple one.

• YESS!! SHE SAID OKAY! :D

Alt text

'Kay. Bye.

• Word i wanna do that shit so bad i know i will die but i will die happy as fuck.

The first running of the bulls in America is coming to my town this sunday!!!! IM ABOUT TO GET MY ASS TRAMPLED!!!!!!!!!!

• Burger and fries

Spaghetti and meatballs.

• Salsa and gravy.

Dingleberries and nachos.

• Jalapenos and gingerbread.

Salsa and gravy.

• Damn! That was...cold o_o

Alt text

'Kay. Bye.

• Awww come on now it wasn't a complete failure, but anyway i knew it wasn't going to be a long session since i have to wake up early for an interview tomorrow :P

WTD and me are going on a quest to find Herobrine on Minecraft PS3 tomorrow xD

It shall be ridiculously glorious !!

I'll still host a session later tomorrow night, hopefully more people will show up, that is if i don't work the day after, nothing is certain yet but i'm excited for it ^^

Well tonight's GTA session was a bust. So I'm here for the next 3-4 hours.

• I have no reason to talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to me. :3

Damn! That was...cold o_o

• I just started playing but I am TERRIBLE at driving! I caused this huge 7 car wreck and all my cars get busted. I run over a lot of civilians too. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DRIVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

I don't really like gta5 anymore. I get so bored so fast.

• someone who doesn't want to talk to me

I don't get it! You two used to talk all the time! I have no idea about anything, 'cause

Alt text

I have no reason to talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to me.

• Oh it was? Sorry I couldn't make it, I never saw the post so I just didn't realize one had started tonight ;_;

Do you guys have Steam? Wanna play something else since I missed GTA? Lol.

Well tonight's GTA session was a bust. So I'm here for the next 3-4 hours.

• Yeah, it wasn't bad at all. Just very uneventful. I'll play tomorrow but not as long as usual. I might go somewhere on saturday.

Awww come on now it wasn't a complete failure, but anyway i knew it wasn't going to be a long session since i have to wake up early for an i

• could you just leave me alone

Idk, sounds like he doesn't want to talk to me ;-;

someone who doesn't want to talk to me I don't get it! You two used to talk all the time! I have no idea about anything, 'cause

• Lol as long as I can outrun my buddies I will be fine.

Word i wanna do that shit so bad i know i will die but i will die happy as fuck.

• Ice cream and ketchup.

Butter scotch and Oreos.

• Ice cream and ketchup.

Butter scotch and Oreos.

• Yes, it was because you weren't there! I don't have Steam :(

sardines posted: »

Oh it was? Sorry I couldn't make it, I never saw the post so I just didn't realize one had started tonight ;_; Do you guys have Steam? Wanna play something else since I missed GTA? Lol.

• Butter scotch and Oreos.

Jalapenos and gingerbread.

• ITS BECAUSE I WASN'T THERE dramatic hairflip

THE PARTY DON'T START TIL SARDINES WALKS IN

Yeah, it wasn't bad at all. Just very uneventful. I'll play tomorrow but not as long as usual. I might go somewhere on saturday.

• Ice cream and ketchup.

Butter scotch and Oreos.

• Jesus, woman! I wasn't actually being serious! o_o

could you just leave me alone Idk, sounds like he doesn't want to talk to me ;-;

• STOP PLAYING OR YOU'LL START DRIVING LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE!

I just started playing but I am TERRIBLE at driving! I caused this huge 7 car wreck and all my cars get busted. I run over a lot of civilians too. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DRIVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

• I'm so bored

Alt text

• So you admit that you want to talk to me? :D

Jesus, woman! I wasn't actually being serious! o_o

• I take back my earlier advice about not staying up late before an exam since I'm about to do it again.

I've procrastinated so much I'm literally gonna have to pull an all-nighter for this. Sigh. Wish me luck, guys.

• Ass and titties... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSfTyrvJlg

• I've never had a job ;-;

How many things is that now that I haven't done that you guys have?

1. Never had any alcoholic drink before
    2. Still a virgin
    3. Never been in a fight
    4. Never been arrested

What's next? I swear you guys are making me feel like shit. I have a fucking boring life. I know that you're older than me but still, I should have at least done half of these. I might as well throw in that I have never driven a car before or never had a girlfriend. Haha! HAHA! HA-FUCKING-HA!

No, I don't need any of it. My life is fine without all of this! :D

@TWDFan86 help me out here, you said your life is boring too. What haven't you done that most people have done? I've also never been stabbed or broken any bones.

Brb, feeling left out. It hurts. has thoughts of breaking a bone intentionally

Awww come on now it wasn't a complete failure, but anyway i knew it wasn't going to be a long session since i have to wake up early for an i

• Good luck :[

quinnics posted: »

I take back my earlier advice about not staying up late before an exam since I'm about to do it again. I've procrastinated so much I'm literally gonna have to pull an all-nighter for this. Sigh. Wish me luck, guys.

• Oh, well then why don't you get Steam? ;_; SOBSOB

You got nothing? Not even Minecraft for PC? ;_; THE FORUM OF THE DEAD GROUP NEEDS TO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES GTA ONCE IN A WHILE

Yes, it was because you weren't there! I don't have Steam

• There there Rigtail, it'll be okay.

Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

I've never had a job ;-; How many things is that now that I haven't done that you guys have? * Never had any alcoholic drink before

• HA! Nope!

Okay, I should stop that, lol. Yeah, whatever :P

So you admit that you want to talk to me?

• At least you're not about to be trampled by a herd of 800 pound beasts...

quinnics posted: »

I take back my earlier advice about not staying up late before an exam since I'm about to do it again. I've procrastinated so much I'm literally gonna have to pull an all-nighter for this. Sigh. Wish me luck, guys.

• Me too.

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm so bored

• No, sorry. MY PC sucks for playing any games, lol.

sardines posted: »

Oh, well then why don't you get Steam? ;_; SOBSOB You got nothing? Not even Minecraft for PC? ;_; THE FORUM OF THE DEAD GROUP NEEDS TO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES GTA ONCE IN A WHILE

• Yeah, whatever

Pssh. Come find me when you're more enthusiastic.

HA! Nope! Okay, I should stop that, lol. Yeah, whatever :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.