The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey! I'm actually a very good driver in real life, I'll have you know.

STOP PLAYING OR YOU'LL START DRIVING LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE!

• At this point, I would rather have that happen to me.

At least you're not about to be trampled by a herd of 800 pound beasts...

• ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! Yes, I admit it, okay?? D:

Yeah, whatever Pssh. Come find me when you're more enthusiastic.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

No, sorry. MY PC sucks for playing any games, lol.

• You admit what?

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! Yes, I admit it, okay??

• No even a sip of beer? Never drank a full glass of wine?

Rigtail posted: »

I've never had a job ;-; How many things is that now that I haven't done that you guys have? * Never had any alcoholic drink before

• How old are you? And don't worry, no one will think less of you just because you haven't experienced something yet.

I've never had a job ;-; How many things is that now that I haven't done that you guys have? * Never had any alcoholic drink before

• I think he was joking rachelle.

Yeah, whatever Pssh. Come find me when you're more enthusiastic.

• That you're lame! HAHAHAHA!

Okay, I admit that I want to keep talking to you. Better? >.>

You admit what?

• I know he was xD

I think he was joking rachelle.

• Alt text

sardines posted: »

Me too.

• Then come to Minnesota and run with the bulls with me!

quinnics posted: »

At this point, I would rather have that happen to me.

• Much better.

Alt text

That you're lame! HAHAHAHA! Okay, I admit that I want to keep talking to you. Better? >.>

• You do add a lot to our sessions Devyn :D

ITS BECAUSE I WASN'T THERE dramatic hairflip THE PARTY DON'T START TIL SARDINES WALKS IN

• I'm 18. See, pathetic right? I think it's fucking ridiculous.

How old are you? And don't worry, no one will think less of you just because you haven't experienced something yet.

• No and No.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

No even a sip of beer? Never drank a full glass of wine?

• well, I never broken any bones or been stabbed before. And this is my third year without a girlfriend :c

• Everything happens in time buddy :P

I partied a lot sure, but that doesn't mean that YOU would have loved it. It's not for everyone and that's just fine, that's what makes us different individuals :D

Wait...i never said i had been arrested....i don't remember anyone saying anything about being arrested...WHY would anyone want to be arrested ?! XD That's certainly not on my bucket list...LLOL

• Okay c:

So NOW can you leave me alone???? No? Okay :(

Much better.

• edited June 2014

I don't think it's ridiculous. There are a lot of other things to be upset about.

I'm 18. See, pathetic right? I think it's fucking ridiculous.

• sorry...same for mine :(

I just use my laptop so...it's not really PC gaming material...What other games do you have on PS3 though ?

I could host a Last Of Us Online session...not that i think it would work though :/

If you're interested i'm helping WTD find Herobrine on Minecraft PS3 tomorrow xD

He apparently found it and wanted someone to be there with him...apparently things got super creepy and shit...

Oh, well then why don't you get Steam? ;_; SOBSOB You got nothing? Not even Minecraft for PC? ;_; THE FORUM OF THE DEAD GROUP NEEDS TO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES GTA ONCE IN A WHILE

• Oh, you know it!

Alt text

But seriously, ping me next time or something! xD I completely didn't realize that there was a session tonight until it was too late, lol.

You do add a lot to our sessions Devyn

• NEVARR!!!!!!

What's your favourite type of horse?

Okay c: So NOW can you leave me alone???? No? Okay

• You know, we should all just play one big match of Trouble in Terrorist Town. Just everyone on this thread. That would be fucking hilarious.

• Alt text

Okay c: So NOW can you leave me alone???? No? Okay

• I've never done any of those things either o_o except I've had alcoholic beverages lol. And I've had a girlfriend. but still, you aren't completely alone, dude xD I'VE NEVER EVEN RIDDEN A BIKE

(How old are you that everyone is older than you?? What?)

• I heard that, somebody mentioned that in the game. I DEFINITELY HEARD SOMEONE SAY IT. Might have been TDM. I don't care about parties though, I hate being around humans.

Everything happens in time buddy :P I partied a lot sure, but that doesn't mean that YOU would have loved it. It's not for everyone and t

• I don't think it's pathetic. People experience things at different ages and just because you haven't yet doesn't make you any less of a person.

• Oh nevermind, okay. I'm 16, that's not too bad, I mean I'm almost 17 and my life is boring too :P

• Guys, Rachelle is going cray cray. She thinks I said stuff I never said.

• I uhh...don't have one :\

NEVARR!!!!!! What's your favourite type of horse?

• My cousin is up for it.

well, I never broken any bones or been stabbed before. And this is my third year without a girlfriend :c

• YES! A Freaks and Geeks gif! I'm so happy ^-^

• Do your socks match?

I uhh...don't have one

• I use my laptop too xD It's not great but it runs Minecraft...

except... I only have PC Minecraft and Xbox Minecraft. Not PS3 Minecraft. DAMN IT!!!

Last of Us... Online? What? I'm so confused...

I also have... (trying to think of 'multiplayer' online type games) all the Resident Evils, all Little Big Planet games, Army of Two, uh... Saints Row 3? I think? Uh... those are all my brother's games besides RE lol, so I'm not sure but I /think/ they're multiplayer? I'd have to check to see if I had anything else, lol. Oh, and I do have Last of Us, obviously.

sorry...same for mine I just use my laptop so...it's not really PC gaming material...What other games do you have on PS3 though ? I c

• But I don't know your cousin xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

My cousin is up for it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.