The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Please tell me the bathtub was empty ;-; (I didn't dislike you btw)

I, um..... well..... I sort of left a baby in the bathtub one time.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

WOW! Really?! You're a real lifesaver

• I don't think the right question is why, I think what's more important is what happened afterwards 0_0

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I didn't dislike your comment, but why did you leave the baby? xD

• edited June 2014

Nope remember everyone wants a Why?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't think the right question is why, I think what's more important is what happened afterwards 0_0

• I forgot about it ;-;

I was going to let it soak or whatever and I went and ate something and by the time the parents came home I remembered that the kid was still in the tub. I'M STUPID OKAY T_T

I didn't dislike your comment, but why did you leave the baby? xD

• It wasn't empty. >.>

Please tell me the bathtub was empty ;-; (I didn't dislike you btw)

edited June 2014

But was he/she ok?

I forgot about it ;-; I was going to let it soak or whatever and I went and ate something and by the time the parents came home I remembered that the kid was still in the tub. I'M STUPID OKAY T_T

• IT? Are you out of your mind it isnt a toy that was a living beathing person.

I forgot about it ;-; I was going to let it soak or whatever and I went and ate something and by the time the parents came home I remembered that the kid was still in the tub. I'M STUPID OKAY T_T

• Yes, thank God. He was just playing with his toys minding his own business. He was a pretty cool baby.

The parents just basically told me to get the fuck out and never come back. ;-;

But was he/she ok?

edited June 2014

What a relief ;-;

Alt text

Yes, thank God. He was just playing with his toys minding his own business. He was a pretty cool baby. The parents just basically told me to get the fuck out and never come back. ;-;

• How old was he? Was it deep enough that he could have tipped over and....drowned? :c

It wasn't empty. >.>

• If the baby drowned, I'm pretty sure Rachelle would be in jail xD

But was he/she ok?

• I'm sorry, I meant 'him' >.>

IT? Are you out of your mind it isnt a toy that was a living beathing person.

• I can't really remember, I think he was 3. I don't think he would have drowned.

It really was an accident, I never meant to leave him there. ;-;

How old was he? Was it deep enough that he could have tipped over and....drowned? :c

• I tell people not to leave me with their damn kids. I'm too stupid to look after them.

If the baby drowned, I'm pretty sure Rachelle would be in jail xD

• And so those parents told all the parents in the hood not to trust you with their babies? xD

Yes, thank God. He was just playing with his toys minding his own business. He was a pretty cool baby. The parents just basically told me to get the fuck out and never come back. ;-;

• Pretty much. v_v

And if anyone asks me to take care of their kids for them, my mom tells them that story.

And so those parents told all the parents in the hood not to trust you with their babies? xD

edited June 2014

Still man... doesn't mean we have to get the answer every time, some people don't say stuff, we can't always get what we ask for, we need to make sure if they even want to say it.

Nope remember everyone wants a Why?

• Poor little woodz

Pretty much. v_v And if anyone asks me to take care of their kids for them, my mom tells them that story.

• Yeah.... poor woodz. x_x

Poor little woodz

• One line from the next part coming up.

"What?! No! What if he kills them?!" ??? was worried.

"Soon."

• I'm not trying to blame you, I'm just glad he was old enough that he could lift himself up if he needed to. I'm sensitive about kids, because I work with them and I've babysat them before. At least no one got hurt, and I can understand how you could get distracted.

I can't really remember, I think he was 3. I don't think he would have drowned. It really was an accident, I never meant to leave him there. ;-;

• LMFAO

Still man... doesn't mean we have to get the answer every time, some people don't say stuff, we can't always get what we ask for, we need to make sure if they even want to say it.

• Alt text

For understanding everyone :D

Happens to me too.

• Alt text

Ha WHAT WAT? A baby dayum :/

I can't really remember, I think he was 3. I don't think he would have drowned. It really was an accident, I never meant to leave him there. ;-;

• I'm sorry, was I funny? I was being sincere.

LMFAO

• That was maybe like four years ago, so I would have been 12. I don't really know how one could forget about a 3 year old kid, but I managed to do it somehow. .-.

I've never been particularly good with kids anyway. I never know what to do with them.

I'm not trying to blame you, I'm just glad he was old enough that he could lift himself up if he needed to. I'm sensitive about kids, becaus

edited June 2014

How was the "annual"? You already do it?

For understanding everyone

• ^ LMFAO

I'm sorry, was I funny? I was being sincere.

• sigh -__- I know. I'm stupid.

Markd4547 posted: »

Ha WHAT WAT? A baby dayum

• edited June 2015

More like a more complicated variation of mine.

My name is like the fancier variation of your name >:3

• Anyone wanna come on Xbox?

• I left it on a mountain. Don't ask....

Anymore? The fuck did you do?

• Alt text

^ LMFAO

• edited June 2014

I hate coming back on late because then i feel like a douche for taking so long to reply to people. :/

• Dat reaction tho!

Markd4547 posted: »

Ha WHAT WAT? A baby dayum

• Sounds............................................................................................Epic......................................but.........................i........................dont.....................think......................thats..........................a..............good...............reason...............................to................not............
    ..............get.....................you.......................another...................phone.

I left it on a mountain. Don't ask....

• edited June 2014

I AM DONE. I AM DONE. I AM DONE.

Alt text

And I was supposed to be going to a party tonight but I don't wanna drive an hour out. At least this way I'll get to sleep and catch Melissa Hutchinson's AMA thingy. SO HI. I WILL BE WITH YOU GUYS TONIGHT.

• You're being rude now.

^ LMFAO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.