The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Shit, dude, I WANT ALL OF THAT AND EVERYTHING ELSE ;-;

c r i e s

Lol, alright little goldfish. Don't worry. B] Duuuudeee I'M HUNGRY. Some chinese food would hit the spot! And a hero sandwich! And some Tacos! And a cheeseburger! Lmao.

• Will you ever go through one day without "accidentally" killing someone? :D

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Hi guys. I'm back and I thought it would be fun to do a Q & A. So reply to this comment and ask anything you want. Thanks

• I've watched that before. All 40 minutes >_<

You guys should watch this if you have 40 Minutes to kill its pretty funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZmWHtjR2gA&feature=kp&app=desktop

• I thought we were bros, Lee. Instead, you reminded everyone that I have yet to put a basket on my head ;-;

Do it! Do it! Do it! Yeaaaaaah!!

• What's the meaning of life?

Hi guys. I'm back and I thought it would be fun to do a Q & A. So reply to this comment and ask anything you want. Thanks

• Well, I behaved pretty good this time, but I had to leave early, but yeah I will not kill anyone xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Will you ever go through one day without "accidentally" killing someone?

• If you had to choose any animal to rip your arm off and consume it, what animal would it be and why?

• Yeah, but I can't afford any modifications to the vehicle. Plus, some of them aren't unlocked until Rank 100 so that's my next goal.

About $345k I think. Lucky ass, you're making me really want to earn more money right now, lol.

• You said you would ;________;

Make me x(

• Lmfao, I'm dying!!

LOL! wtf, WtW?!

Fuck, lol. I'm not even thinking about food anymore, haha!

Shit, dude, I WANT ALL OF THAT AND EVERYTHING ELSE ;-; c r i e s

• A worm, because it would take years to actually cause any pain

If you had to choose any animal to rip your arm off and consume it, what animal would it be and why?

• Joe ;-;

You're gonna make me cri.

Make me x(

• Yeah, that's why I will first earn up to 1 million, then buy and apartment and perhaps sell my Feltzer? Then earn my way back to 1 million and THEN buy the Zentorno and modify the fuck out of it. I should at least be at Rank 80-90 by then.

Rigtail posted: »

Yeah, but I can't afford any modifications to the vehicle. Plus, some of them aren't unlocked until Rank 100 so that's my next goal.

• TWD

ps3gamer095 posted: »

What's the meaning of life?

• Lol, I don't want you to feel left out!

I was thinking of copying ATR's pic as well, but I don't have a toy like she does. B[ sad sunglasses face.

I thought we were bros, Lee. Instead, you reminded everyone that I have yet to put a basket on my head ;-;

• Night guys....

Alt text

Clowns don't scare me.

• When did the french protestant Villegaignon establish a community in what would become Rio de Janeiro?

• Alt text

I CAN'T STOP MAKING THESE PRO, HELP

Lmfao, I'm dying!! LOL! wtf, WtW?! Fuck, lol. I'm not even thinking about food anymore, haha!

• Soon, Devyn, soooon ;)

...I think.

sardines posted: »

You said you would ;________;

• Don't you do this to me, Rachelle!

Joe ;-; You're gonna make me cri.

• Soo im guessing by that face you didnt like it?

I've watched that before. All 40 minutes >_<

• I think I liked it, but I thought he was nitpicking a bit.

Soo im guessing by that face you didnt like it?

• Good night! :)

Night guys.... Clowns don't scare me.

• We'll see, Elian, we'll see :P

Well, I behaved pretty good this time, but I had to leave early, but yeah I will not kill anyone xD

• What about unicorns?

Alt text

Alt text

• Nice, I'm not going to modify it at all until I'm rank 100 (Besides the color of it) because I don't want to spend money on like a Level 2 engine, and then later buy a Level 4 engine. That's spending money twice. I'd rather wait until I unlock it and then buy the max leveled mod. I'll still use my Zentorno in races though because of the badass paint job I have on it.

Yeah, that's why I will first earn up to 1 million, then buy and apartment and perhaps sell my Feltzer? Then earn my way back to 1 million and THEN buy the Zentorno and modify the fuck out of it. I should at least be at Rank 80-90 by then.

• :,D omg this also restored my faith in the human race guys we are gonna make it.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Faith in humanity -1

When did the french protestant Villegaignon establish a community in what would become Rio de Janeiro?

• I don't know, I'm a boring buzzkill. I'm always the more mature and moral person out of the whole group when I'm with friends, lol.

Lol, I don't want you to feel left out! I was thinking of copying ATR's pic as well, but I don't have a toy like she does. B[ sad sunglasses face.

• Alt text

Sleep tight! :D

• Too late, it's already happening.

c r i e s

Alt text

Don't you do this to me, Rachelle!

• Alt text

No! Keep making them. Mwuhahaha! B]

I CAN'T STOP MAKING THESE PRO, HELP

• Dammit! I told you not to do this! ;-;

Now I'm forced to................................................

...................get a bucket of water.

Too late, it's already happening. c r i e s

• That's why you'll be the first one to die when the apocalypse hits...

I don't know, I'm a boring buzzkill. I'm always the more mature and moral person out of the whole group when I'm with friends, lol.

• OH MAH GAWD THAT GIF IS SO SAD! V_V

Too late, it's already happening. c r i e s

• edited June 2014

Why are green flying cyborg dinasour dogs so badass?

• Yeah, that's smart. You can just modify everything in one go that way.

Rigtail posted: »

Nice, I'm not going to modify it at all until I'm rank 100 (Besides the color of it) because I don't want to spend money on like a Level 2 e

• edited June 2014

F*ck like if Honey Bobo wasn't scary enough already

Sleep tight!

• Ouch...... ._.

That's why you'll be the first one to die when the apocalypse hits...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.