The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm insulted.

TWDFan86 posted: »

See? Even you like to mess with me, lol. It's pretty awesome down there. You would love it, I hope. And nice avatar change, btw!

• Well, it took a leg, a slippery puddle of mud and a clumsy trait. It wasn't that difficult.

Markd4547 posted: »

How do you manage that Azlyn lol

• That's because people wanted the basket, haha.

Yeah, I heard. One day, man. One day...

Haha, now we're twins! I think the black and white one was better though.

See? Even you like to mess with me, lol. It's pretty awesome down there. You would love it, I hope. And nice avatar change, btw!

• So I'm watching a Walking Dead playthrough, and I find this in the comments.

Alt text

What the hell?

I'm watching this btw:

• Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

I want everybody to post embarrassing pictures of horses.

• xD

This friend of mine back at school says "ghetto" in like her every sentence.

"Lewl, this app is so ghetto."

"Ermahgerd, her clothes are bought from the ghetto!"

"Come on, don't be from the ghetto."

Some sentences don't even make sense, but she says them and the way she does makes me laugh all the time xD

I know right? lmaooo it's so ghetto.

• Shit, uhhh...you haven't seen anything!

I'm insulted.

• edited June 2014

Im so proud of that dude.

Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

So I'm watching a Walking Dead playthrough, and I find this in the comments. What the hell? I'm watching this btw:

• Alt text

And I saw it! I should mention the FoTD crew in my bio too xD

What If I told you that we were brothers? Lol, yeah I finally figured it out, I couldn't remember. I also gave a shout out to the Forum Of The Dead crew in my bio. B]

• She says "ermahgerd"? xD LOLL

xD This friend of mine back at school says "ghetto" in like her every sentence. "Lewl, this app is so ghetto." "Ermahgerd, her clot

• Rachelle........................ WE'RE IN A FUCKING THREAD! Everyone's gonna see it!

You said that ^

Shit, uhhh...you haven't seen anything!

• Lol, nice! I saw it. :p

Alright, it's late as hell. Idk if I'll be on tomorrow, but I'll try. Later people. B]

And I saw it! I should mention the FoTD crew in my bio too xD

• One day, you guys will forget and/or not care anymore. Just you wait ;)

That's awesome. I always wanted a twin c:

That's because people wanted the basket, haha. Yeah, I heard. One day, man. One day... Haha, now we're twins! I think the black and white one was better though.

• I suddenly feel good about life as i watched this.

• Goodnight. I hope you dream of Pennywise.

Alt text

Ugh I really shouldn't do that, it freaks me out x_x

Lol, nice! I saw it. Alright, it's late as hell. Idk if I'll be on tomorrow, but I'll try. Later people. B]

• Lol, I won't forget, man. I'll keep reminding you until you do it. >B]

Brother's from another mother!

One day, you guys will forget and/or not care anymore. Just you wait That's awesome. I always wanted a twin c:

• She says a lot of shit. Recently, i showed her this one weird-ass app called "Al paca evolution" and she kept saying stuff like:

"Ermahgerd, what's this ghetto app for pedophiles? Why do ALL your apps and games have to be for pedophiles? What the shit is this. WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED WITH HIS BUTT OMG WHAT AZ WHAT THE FU"

And yeah. Stuff like that.

I REALLY recommend that app, though xD

She says "ermahgerd"? xD LOLL

• All i see is the cats.

Rigtail posted: »

So I'm watching a Walking Dead playthrough, and I find this in the comments. What the hell? I'm watching this btw:

• Lol, I'll kick his ass for you! It's my turn to do it. B]

Goodnight. I hope you dream of Pennywise. Ugh I really shouldn't do that, it freaks me out x_x

• edited June 2014

-facepalm- Crap.

Rachelle........................ WE'RE IN A FUCKING THREAD! Everyone's gonna see it! You said that ^

• Good morning people, I see 500 new comments.. anything new happen?

• G'Morning, sleepy head. I made waffles.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Good morning people, I see 500 new comments.. anything new happen?

• Alpacas = pedophiles? lmfao.

I've NEVER heard anyone talk like that in real life though. That's really strange o_o Now that I think about it, I've never actually said ermahgerd out loud. I think I'll try it right now.

.............LOL I SOUND DRUNK

She says a lot of shit. Recently, i showed her this one weird-ass app called "Al paca evolution" and she kept saying stuff like: "Ermahge

• I said it too. It might be one of my favorite phrases. Right up there next to "Viva La Pluto" and "Non, c'est une fucking pomme."

Yeah, i MIGHT say where i learned those phrases from and what they mean, but it's a long story. :| ...

Alpacas = pedophiles? lmfao. I've NEVER heard anyone talk like that in real life though. That's really strange o_o Now that I think about

• Goddammit. Well, I guess that's what brothers are for!

Lol, I won't forget, man. I'll keep reminding you until you do it. >B] Brother's from another mother!

• Alt text

Talk to the hand, Joe.

-facepalm- Crap.

• I got that app yesterday, wtf is wrong with the creator? Was he inspired by Japan when he made that disturbing game?

She says a lot of shit. Recently, i showed her this one weird-ass app called "Al paca evolution" and she kept saying stuff like: "Ermahge

• ........... -bites it-

Talk to the hand, Joe.

• OMFGGGGGGGGGGG curse the Steam Community :(.... There goes Insurgency...

Alt text

• Metal Slug 3?

Really?

REALLY?!

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG curse the Steam Community .... There goes Insurgency...

• YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT

Alt text

........... -bites it-

• Pro vs. Pennywise..... WHO WILL WIN????

Alt text

Lol, I'll kick his ass for you! It's my turn to do it. B]

• D: ... -walks away-

YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT

• Hold on to that feeling, don't let anyone take it away ^

I suddenly feel good about life as i watched this.

• Got any pancakes?

G'Morning, sleepy head. I made waffles.

• Thats what im saying... I swear WHO THE FUCK VOTES FOR THE LIST WITH PAYDAY FUCKING 2 GODDAMN PEOPLE THE GAME IS ASSSSSSSSS ITS BEEN ON SALE 50 DIFFERENT FUCKING TIMES SINCE ITS SHITTY RELEASE..... rage mode over Azlyn that is in no way directed towards you i just let my rage out in this post. XD

Metal Slug 3? Really? REALLY?!

• OH DON'T BE SUCH A BABY

COME BACK HERE AND FINISHED WHAT YOU'VE STARTED!

... -walks away-

• xD

I love that app! I almost finished, i just gotta absorb like 200 more al pacas and i'll evolve once again!

There are also alternatives to this app, like, giraffe evolution and stuff xD

I got that app yesterday, wtf is wrong with the creator? Was he inspired by Japan when he made that disturbing game?

• Sorry, brah. I just buy waffles and stuff, i didn't even make them. :/

Got any pancakes?

• WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY EVEN WANT THEM OVER OTHER COOL GAMES

WHY

WHY

Thats what im saying... I swear WHO THE FUCK VOTES FOR THE LIST WITH PAYDAY FUCKING 2 GODDAMN PEOPLE THE GAME IS ASSSSSSSSS ITS BEEN ON SALE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.