The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I live in Canada, so I know YTV, I never watched Pokemon or Beyblade or Naruto. The only thing that I've watched that come close to anime is Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Damn, first time seeing an Anime? Mine would have to be a long time ago, at a young age, I guess thats if you count Pokemon or Beyblade as a

• We should probably stop fighting in here. If the mods see they might close the thread :c

Twistee posted: »

What the fuck is going on in here?

• I'm done arguing with people. >.<

We should probably stop fighting in here. If the mods see they might close the thread :c

• edited June 2014

Just ignore the guy. He doesn't deserve your attention.

I'm done arguing with people. >.<

• yay a fellow Canadian, Pokemon and Beyblade were cool, but the newer seasons suck, so if you ever try to watch it, I reccomend the older ones. Avatar was good too, I didnt like it at first but it grew on my. I dont like the new show "the legend of Korra " though.

dojo32161 posted: »

I live in Canada, so I know YTV, I never watched Pokemon or Beyblade or Naruto. The only thing that I've watched that come close to anime is Avatar: The Last Airbender.

• Goddammit...

• I just got here and shit already went down, am i bad luck? :(

Twistee posted: »

What the fuck is going on in here?

I don't mind The Legend Of Korra. I just hope Book 3 will be better.

yay a fellow Canadian, Pokemon and Beyblade were cool, but the newer seasons suck, so if you ever try to watch it, I reccomend the older one

• edited June 2014

Let me not add anymore fuel to the fire.

• I'm completely confused, but meh, that's normal for me.

Thanks for having my back by the way

• edited June 2014

That guy sounds too excited about that pic. "OH is soo big" lol

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Funny Video of The Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqjROl4qXKU

• I stopped in the middle of book 1. It was not that bad, but it just didnt seem the same to me and and I didnt bother with the show, but now that I have the time I might watch it again.

I don't mind The Legend Of Korra. I just hope Book 3 will be better.

• That moment when you find out that lexi porter has found one of your videos and has tainted it

Alt text

• s i g h

TWDFan86 posted: »

Goddammit...

• XD

Jewfreeus posted: »

That moment when you find out that lexi porter has found one of your videos and has tainted it

Good time to come back I guess, book 3 will start on the 27th (If you're in America, which I'm not, so I'll be watching online). Book 2's not as good as book 1 for Korra, but it does have some good parts to it.

I stopped in the middle of book 1. It was not that bad, but it just didnt seem the same to me and and I didnt bother with the show, but now that I have the time I might watch it again.

• LOL Lexi has to be one of the most relentless trolls I've ever seen.

That moment when you find out that lexi porter has found one of your videos and has tainted it

You've got to admire her for her determination. Then you have to let your faith in humanity wilt because she's using her determination in a disgusting manner. All purely revenge because she was banned.

• LOL she said something to me on one of my videos once.... :(

Hang on a second! Who gave her a like!?

• -pats your shoulder, smh-

s i g h

• Herself.

Hang on a second! Who gave her a like!?

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Yeah agreed See you all tomorrow I'm to wound up right now I know I'm going to say something and get banned over that idiot so see everyone tomorrow >:(

I'm done arguing with people. >.<

• Yeah, I'm fucking pissed. I think I'll go.... idk take a shower or something. >.<

TWDFan86 posted: »

-pats your shoulder, smh-

• This thread needs some fun! I almost want to call it a night because of all this, but I'm wide awake o_o

• Alrighty then.

Yeah, I'm fucking pissed. I think I'll go.... idk take a shower or something. >.<

We're more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Alt text

This thread needs some fun! I almost want to call it a night because of all this, but I'm wide awake o_o

• Showers. Fix. Everything. ...well almost everything.

Yeah, I'm fucking pissed. I think I'll go.... idk take a shower or something. >.<

• Sleep is for the weak!

This thread needs some fun! I almost want to call it a night because of all this, but I'm wide awake o_o

• Same.

Fuck this day. Fuck it. I think the only good thing that came out of it was that i have a little puppy at my house. And I'm still not satisfied. :c

• Funny random gif....

Alt text

• Can you pleassseeee take a pic of him/her? I love puppies c:

Same. Fuck this day. Fuck it. I think the only good thing that came out of it was that i have a little puppy at my house. And I'm still not satisfied. :c

• k

• So not in the mood but screw it...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

She makes funny face. xD

Funny random gif....

• So what do you want to talk about?

• edited June 2014

Lmfao I wonder if she's seen that and what she would say about it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Dont_Look_Back Even scott porter himself is tired of Lexi's shit https://twitter.com/ScottPorter/status/479361379464253440

• @Dont_Look_Back

Even scott porter himself is tired of Lexi's shit

• For some reason this didnt pop us as a notification. Yeah, Im not in america either, so I am/will watch online. But I guess I have to finish up 1 and watch 2 first. The show seemed like a cool idea at first but its not that interesting anymore but if you say its pretty good, I may have to give it a watch again.

Good time to come back I guess, book 3 will start on the 27th (If you're in America, which I'm not, so I'll be watching online). Book 2's not as good as book 1 for Korra, but it does have some good parts to it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.