The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Haha! xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Dont_Look_Back Even scott porter himself is tired of Lexi's shit https://twitter.com/ScottPorter/status/479361379464253440

• yeah gime a second, the pics or on my phone.

Can you pleassseeee take a pic of him/her? I love puppies c:

• LOL i put it on my imgur from my phone, and then logged into it on my computer and i think something went wrong! xD

Alt text

lol but here

Alt text

Can you pleassseeee take a pic of him/her? I love puppies c:

• Are you implying something is wrong with having that many puppy pictures?

You are a horrible person.

LOL i put it on my imgur from my phone, and then logged into it on my computer and i think something went wrong! xD lol but here

• God, I can't handle that cuteness. :c

LOL i put it on my imgur from my phone, and then logged into it on my computer and i think something went wrong! xD lol but here

• You're so lucky, he/she's adorable! Eeeek, I CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS! <3

Alt text

• Jeez, man. 1012 new comments... why must we suffer?

• She probably commited suicide now.

Lmfao I wonder if she's seen that and what she would say about it.

• We had an.... unwanted guest. =/

Jeez, man. 1012 new comments... why must we suffer?

• Went boating... what did I miss?

• BUUURRRNNNNNNNN! XDDD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Dont_Look_Back Even scott porter himself is tired of Lexi's shit https://twitter.com/ScottPorter/status/479361379464253440

• Don't even look at what you missed, it isn't worth it. T_T

Went boating... what did I miss?

• Nothing much, actually. >.>

• Don't even bother...

• edited June 2014

Fun Fact: The puppy I'm taking care of just took a poo.

Alt text

• edited June 2014

@Dont_Look_Back @AllThatRemains @Welcome_to_Woodbury

What happened? Pm me if you don't want to say it here

• It's not really that big of a deal. Some creepy guy who had been hitting on me before came to the Lounge and started some bullshit.

His last words to me were "You're an attention-seeking 'c word', go die in a fire".

@Dont_Look_Back @AllThatRemains @Welcome_to_Woodbury What happened? Pm me if you don't want to say it here

• Don't worry about it anymore, we got your back :)

It's not really that big of a deal. Some creepy guy who had been hitting on me before came to the Lounge and started some bullshit. His last words to me were "You're an attention-seeking 'c word', go die in a fire".

• edited June 2014

Wait wtf happened? PM me. Why does this type of stuff always happen when I'm gone?

We had an.... unwanted guest. =/

• edited June 2014

Damn. I read it. Sorry I wasn't here to back you up :O

It's not really that big of a deal. Some creepy guy who had been hitting on me before came to the Lounge and started some bullshit. His last words to me were "You're an attention-seeking 'c word', go die in a fire".

• Hmmm...Xbox or PS3?

To anyone who wants to join me on my GTAV nightly sessions, I finally decided to try something new for today. As of recent feedbacks, it

• Lexi had an argument with me on one of my videos.... before I realized she was Shaundi. :P I ended up just giving up and not replying to her. She's... just... yeah. Uh.

Jewfreeus posted: »

That moment when you find out that lexi porter has found one of your videos and has tainted it

• Nice gravatar. Is the basket revolution slowly dying...? :o

Damn. I read it. Sorry I wasn't here to back you up :O

• Two of my videos have Clem saying bad things about Cluke, yet she did not comment. I was disappointed. (1:12 and 1:02)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjF3b4LEYIU&list=PLkBrQNmomUWZW82mxh6GGUgsxGJhKI19S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ0ilWmXhnk&list=PLkBrQNmomUWZW82mxh6GGUgsxGJhKI19S&index=2

By the way, what exactly did she comment?

LOL she said something to me on one of my videos once....

• Which video is this? I do so enjoy her antics.

sardines posted: »

Lexi had an argument with me on one of my videos.... before I realized she was Shaundi. :P I ended up just giving up and not replying to her. She's... just... yeah. Uh.

• edited June 2014

Nah just I didn't like how dark the picture was. I kept passing my comments because the picture was dark XD. This was me boating today. Had to crop the photo because it is illegal for anyone to see my body O_O HAHAHA! I'm laughing at myself XD

Nice gravatar. Is the basket revolution slowly dying...?

• It's...illegal? You weren't boating NAKED, were you? :o

Nah just I didn't like how dark the picture was. I kept passing my comments because the picture was dark XD. This was me boating today. Had to crop the photo because it is illegal for anyone to see my body O_O HAHAHA! I'm laughing at myself XD

• -_______-

• What's wrong? You think Carmelo Anthony is leaving? :O

Deceptio posted: »

-_______-

• Gah Dayum! My Dad took that picture! I'm saying its illegal because my body isnt all that glamorous XD

It's...illegal? You weren't boating NAKED, were you?

• Well, yes, but that's not why I posted that. I'm just so pissed off right now.

What's wrong? You think Carmelo Anthony is leaving? :O

• Oh. Is it about what happened earlier or something new?

Well, yes, but that's not why I posted that. I'm just so pissed off right now.

• Really? You seem pretty muscular from what I can see. But it's good you cropped it, I think you'd get a lot of hate if you had a completely shirtless gravatar lol

Gah Dayum! My Dad took that picture! I'm saying its illegal because my body isnt all that glamorous XD

• Both. But it has nothing related to the forums.

Oh. Is it about what happened earlier or something new?

• edited June 2014

Yeah I've been working out... HAHA nah I'm not pure muscle. I work out but I'm not a body builder by any means. XD yeah I'd get haters if I posted it :D

Edit: Oh and no not really I'm not ashamed of my body

Edit 2: Honestly, I wish I was fatter. I'm only 135

Really? You seem pretty muscular from what I can see. But it's good you cropped it, I think you'd get a lot of hate if you had a completely shirtless gravatar lol

• Care to share? I understand if ya don't

Both. But it has nothing related to the forums.

• You're 5'10" and 135 pounds?!?

How is that even possible?

Yeah I've been working out... HAHA nah I'm not pure muscle. I work out but I'm not a body builder by any means. XD yeah I'd get haters if I

• I would, but I would have to explain pretty much the whole story for you to understand. But in a nutshell, my aunt has become a fucking lunatic and my cousin tried to commit suicide... again :(

Care to share? I understand if ya don't

• edited June 2014

My cousin tried too. He wanted a sign from god that would stop him. He saw a sign that said "life is too short to waste" and it literally was a sign! I thank god everyday.

I would, but I would have to explain pretty much the whole story for you to understand. But in a nutshell, my aunt has become a fucking lunatic and my cousin tried to commit suicide... again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.