The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Can't get it to come off of private for some reason, so here's a screenshot.

Alt text

At that point I was just like "oh shit. it's shaundi." and set the video to private, lol.

Giraffehat posted: »

Which video is this? I do so enjoy her antics.

• edited June 2014

I've grown so I might be 6' even. Pretty sure I'm 5'11" though

Edit: I eat all the damn time but never get fat. I don't know why

You're 5'10" and 135 pounds?!? How is that even possible?

• That's nice to hear.

My cousin tried too. He wanted a sign from god that would stop him. He saw a sign that said "life is too short to waste" and it literally was a sign! I thank god everyday.

• I had a cousin who was very troubled and he attempted to kill himself several times. Sadly he succeeded, but he was a very rare case of actually doing it. Most people who attempt suicide don't succeed, and they almost always regret it after. Just show him a lot of love and that you care, and you seem like a great guy, so I'm sure you do :)

Deceptio posted: »

I would, but I would have to explain pretty much the whole story for you to understand. But in a nutshell, my aunt has become a fucking lunatic and my cousin tried to commit suicide... again

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

That's really unfortunate, and I'm sorry to hear that.

Thanks, and I would talk to him, but I'm not allowed to :(

I had a cousin who was very troubled and he attempted to kill himself several times. Sadly he succeeded, but he was a very rare case of actu

• Another random Gif before I go to bed

Alt text

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

I'll probably be here for like, all night. That is, if I don't lose power from this fucking thunderstorm. I just want to be here right now with all you awesome people. Now I just need something to talk about. How was everyone's day?

• YAY I CAN FINALLY SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND GET HIGH!!!!

• Tell me that what happened to you in Minnesota before you go!

Another random Gif before I go to bed

• Love ya, Woodbury. <3

• edited June 2014

Oh almost forgot! Well I was going to MOA and me and my friends stopped at a McDonalds in Owatana I think? We went inside and there manager was just like a drill sergeant to the staff. We went to report her to the McDonalds HQ but she thought we were reporting her staff. When we wrote her name down on the slip, I thought she was gonna kill us. employees had to restrain her from attacking us :D if I got that on video it would have gone viral! That's basically the story in a nutshell

Tell me that what happened to you in Minnesota before you go!

• Well, if you take a big meal, and work out you get rid of the fat and just take the nutrients from the food from your body :P

I've grown so I might be 6' even. Pretty sure I'm 5'11" though Edit: I eat all the damn time but never get fat. I don't know why

• I work out at 6 AM 3 times a week. I don't think that's why

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, if you take a big meal, and work out you get rid of the fat and just take the nutrients from the food from your body :P

• Well, yeah. Those calories don't build up in your body since you're active.

I work out at 6 AM 3 times a week. I don't think that's why

• She's gone... For the moment :/

Love ya, Woodbury.

• Looks like no one's up to talk to me. Might as well go to bed, goodnight everyone.

Deceptio posted: »

I'll probably be here for like, all night. That is, if I don't lose power from this fucking thunderstorm. I just want to be here right now with all you awesome people. Now I just need something to talk about. How was everyone's day?

• Lol I'm sorry, I've just been meaning to use this gif for awhile now

Alt text

YAY I CAN FINALLY SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND GET HIGH!!!!

• I know.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

She's gone... For the moment

• You know nothing!

• Someone is going to get hurt...

Jewfreeus posted: »

Yes mush...

• I just woke up.. You made my day XD

Can I just take a moment to say........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oOuSx3_wwc

• I like to get high off flowers
    Alt text

Lol I'm sorry, I've just been meaning to use this gif for awhile now

• Don't act like I don't know ya GOUSTTTT!

• "MY NIPPLES! THEY HURT WHEN I TWIST THEM!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phkw79CyMB4

• XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz2DNYa-lbQ

• That sounds like fun! When did you get the chance?

• Damn, man. I was out all day, I'm tired, and I come back to see that...

Alt text

This thread isn't as lively as it usually is, guess I'll be calling it a night.

• This place just got considerably quiet.

• Hitler wanted to fix things with a shower, it didn't work out.

Showers. Fix. Everything. ...well almost everything.

• She is really serious... sigh

Jewfreeus posted: »

That moment when you find out that lexi porter has found one of your videos and has tainted it

• LEE! Have you considered my offer yet?

Damn, man. I was out all day, I'm tired, and I come back to see that... This thread isn't as lively as it usually is, guess I'll be calling it a night.

• She's the best XD

So not in the mood but screw it... She makes funny face. xD

• Fast metabolism, I have that too :P

I've grown so I might be 6' even. Pretty sure I'm 5'11" though Edit: I eat all the damn time but never get fat. I don't know why

• Oh my god... I go to sleep and wake up to.. to this?

I'm sorry I wasn't here, I can see this idiot got everyone to get excited and all, I just try to imagine the pathetic face he makes right now.

So yeah... good morning?

• Seems to be because everyone got silent after he hit you all with his hate, no one should stop talking because of what he said, that's just what he wanted us to do.

TWDFan86 posted: »

This place just got considerably quiet.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

All we need to do is flag him, the mods can handle it, let's start a clean page..

There we go, all the hate will commence above this line, no hate under it, no matter WHAT this guy says.

• I FUCKING LOVE LIFE!!!!

AWESOMEO posted: »

All we need to do is flag him, the mods can handle it, let's start a clean page.. . . . . . . . . . . .

• Me too, but sometimes people try to convince you otherwise.

I FUCKING LOVE LIFE!!!!

• I like turtles.

AWESOMEO posted: »

All we need to do is flag him, the mods can handle it, let's start a clean page.. . . . . . . . . . . .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.