The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So... uh... how about we post some pictures of our pets? ;v;

I have 2 dogs, 6 cats and a shit ton of fish... but here is one of my cats, Chell, who sleeps with me every night. She's kind of a diva (she's a Siamese mix, it's in her blood lol), but she's too cute to get mad at sometimes! :P

Alt text

• Yep, that was the reference :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

• Uhhh not to sound like an ass but you have 3 species that hate each other in your house?

sardines posted: »

So... uh... how about we post some pictures of our pets? ;v; I have 2 dogs, 6 cats and a shit ton of fish... but here is one of my cats,

• I want a dog... :'(

So... uh... how about we post some pictures of our pets? ;v; I have 2 dogs, 6 cats and a shit ton of fish... but here is one of my cats,

• My pet is TDMshadow.

• Dogs and cats don't hate each other, though...? Lots of people have dogs and cats. :P My pets don't hate each other either, since they were all raised from kittenhood / puppyhood around other animals. (Fish are a different story of course - but we keep the tank up high where they aren't bothered by any roaming kitties.)

Uhhh not to sound like an ass but you have 3 species that hate each other in your house?

• Not a cat? :P

I want a dog...

• edited June 2014

I think I'm done with the baskethead look. Don't get me wrong, it's still cool and stuff, but I'm a hipster and the trend is all mainstream now.... I'll put my baskethead pic up just so you guys can remember the legend. If you guys still wanna do it, that's fine, but I just ain't bout dat life anymore.

Alt text

• GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE I LIKE TURTLES KID HAS HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW WHERE HE MAKES LETS PLAYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Vgov0H6fU

Now we just need to get him to play Walking Dead. (I didn't actually check, so maybe he already has??)

• They dont? Fucking Tom and Jerry lied to me. My bad sards i guess you learn something new everyday.

Dogs and cats don't hate each other, though...? Lots of people have dogs and cats. :P My pets don't hate each other either, since they were

• ... what

TWDFan86 posted: »

My pet is TDMshadow.

• I'm more of a dog person.

Not a cat? :P

• Can you make Glenn a baskethead? :P

I think I'm done with the baskethead look. Don't get me wrong, it's still cool and stuff, but I'm a hipster and the trend is all mainstream

• Yup :)

... what

• My GOD...

GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE I LIKE TURTLES KID HAS HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW WHERE HE MAKES LETS PLAYS https://www.youtube.com/watch

• TV show Glenn or comic book Glenn?

Can you make Glenn a baskethead? :P

• My avatar, you can open my profile and copy the image.

TV show Glenn or comic book Glenn?

• On a horse's body?

My avatar, you can open my profile and copy the image.

• Sounds kinky.

Yup

• Oh, okay. I can respect that. I'm a cat person myself, but dogs are cute too!

I'm more of a dog person.

• WHY. THATS A HORRIBLE PET. HE'LL JUST KILL EVERYONE ALL THE TIME AND YOU'LL GET BLAMED ;_;

Yup

• Haha! I know, right??

WHY. THATS A HORRIBLE PET. HE'LL JUST KILL EVERYONE ALL THE TIME AND YOU'LL GET BLAMED ;_;

• Yeah, I like cats, I just connect to dogs more.

Oh, okay. I can respect that. I'm a cat person myself, but dogs are cute too!

• Sure.

On a horse's body?

• Here's Maybelle. Isn't she purrrty? ;D

Alt text

• Haha, well shit, everyday's a school day! (Imagine that in Kenny's voice. If you didn't already.)

They dont? Fucking Tom and Jerry lied to me. My bad sards i guess you learn something new everyday.

• edited June 2014

That has got to be the cutest cat I've EVER seen. I'm not even kidding right now.

And cool profile pic.

Here's Maybelle. Isn't she purrrty? ;D

• What a cutie!! And look at those big paws! :O Is she a very big cat?

Here's Maybelle. Isn't she purrrty? ;D

• @AWESOMEO: Here you go.

Alt text

• She's HUGE. We all knew she was going to be enormous because she always had big paws. xD

She lost her eye from an infection. She got into a fight with one of our other cats ;-;

What a cutie!! And look at those big paws! :O Is she a very big cat?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

Alt text

@AWESOMEO: Here you go.

• She's like Kenny, she even lost the same eye!

She's HUGE. We all knew she was going to be enormous because she always had big paws. xD She lost her eye from an infection. She got into a fight with one of our other cats ;-;

• Oh shit, that's right. ;o

My cat just got even more fabulous.

She's like Kenny, she even lost the same eye!

• MAYBELLE CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2

(the cat not the cow)

She's like Kenny, she even lost the same eye!

• Aww. ;_; That sucks, but I'm glad she seems to be doing alright now! :D She's so cute!

She's HUGE. We all knew she was going to be enormous because she always had big paws. xD She lost her eye from an infection. She got into a fight with one of our other cats ;-;

• The cow will be back...

Alt text

MAYBELLE CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2 (the cat not the cow)

• Elian is your pet? o_o

My pet is TDMshadow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.