The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay :(

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjun9zaXk

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

You're welcome!

• Then you must be a really good singer!

If I sung it would be the death of me.

Yeah, I sung for my brother's graduation ceremony thing in December.

• when?

Come on. Don't be like that. You might still hear my voice someday

• I remember wanting to cry the whole time I was up there. My dad was crying, and so was my mom, and I'm like "shitshitshitshit don't fucking cry Rachelle it's just a song wtf"

Then you must be a really good singer! If I sung it would be the death of me.

• Alt text

okay... ;_;

Come on. Don't be like that. You might still hear my voice someday

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I can't even breathe right now wtf the chicken omg

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

I might.. I'll sing a whole fuckin' song so I can take this place over when you die from ear bleed... MUAHAHA! Also have anyone seen Azlyn today?

sardines posted: »

Hey guys, remember when I asked you to record yourself singing something and I'd do the same? :P Just like one line! I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOI

• Is that..... Nicolas Cage?

• DO IT!! :D

Alt text

I might.. I'll sing a whole fuckin' song so I can take this place over when you die from ear bleed... MUAHAHA! Also have anyone seen Azlyn today?

• Nicholas Cage makes her look prettier.

• Yes, its Nicolas cage. My bae. lol jk.

LAST ONE!

Alt text

Is that..... Nicolas Cage?

• Someday.

AWESOMEO posted: »

when?

• The one and only!

Alt text

Is that..... Nicolas Cage?

• You will die from ear bleed, thank god I have a good mic.

DO IT!!

• LOL! XD omg.. I'm sorry i shouldn't laugh. -_-

As lease you didn't pee our pants! ...you didn't did you?

I remember wanting to cry the whole time I was up there. My dad was crying, and so was my mom, and I'm like "shitshitshitshit don't fucking cry Rachelle it's just a song wtf"

• Alt text

Someday.

• lmfaooo NO! My brother would never let me hear the end of it if I had. -_-

LOL! XD omg.. I'm sorry i shouldn't laugh. -_- As lease you didn't pee our pants! ...you didn't did you?

• Die from ear bleed? You mean a brain hemorrhage?

Come on, it won't be that bad xD

You will die from ear bleed, thank god I have a good mic.

• No I won't!! D:< I'm sure you sound fine.

You will die from ear bleed, thank god I have a good mic.

• Nope, she's gonna be here some time today though.

• Sure.

Die from ear bleed? You mean a brain hemorrhage? Come on, it won't be that bad xD

• Going to just set it up.

No I won't!! < I'm sure you sound fine.

• GET A DAMN MIC

Someday.

• lol, if i did and saw him laughing i would have said something over the mic towards my brother like "HEY! i didn't laugh at you when you peed he bed last night"

Idk id just say the first shit that came to mind.

-Totally off topic but holy shit the birds are chirping outside. Its morning already. 0_0

lmfaooo NO! My brother would never let me hear the end of it if I had. -_-

• Let me hear it, and we'll see if I die or not.

Sure.

• YES!

Going to just set it up.

• xD Omg, lol.

Really?? It's only 4am here..... I usually go to bed at 5, because I don't have a job and that's what unemployed people do. I'll probably have to wake up for church in five hours... ;-;

lol, if i did and saw him laughing i would have said something over the mic towards my brother like "HEY! i didn't laugh at you when you pe

• edited June 2014

Its 6:13 here. So they're annoying as hell. -_-

You would think their chirping would be pretty but its not. And im at my dads house so i can stay up as long as i want. I'll just sleep on the car ride back to my moms. But my mom has a titty attack when im up passed 10:30. -_- fml

xD Omg, lol. Really?? It's only 4am here..... I usually go to bed at 5, because I don't have a job and that's what unemployed people do. I'll probably have to wake up for church in five hours... ;-;

• No, she meant the guy who talked shit about everyone.

• shhhh don't tell her, lol. Or if she wonders why you're so tired, just say you had bad dreams and that you stayed up because you were too afraid to go back to sleep.

Its 6:13 here. So they're annoying as hell. -_- You would think their chirping would be pretty but its not. And im at my dads house so i

• I agree. Suicide isn't funny, even if she is an insufferable moron.

• look dont touch xx proud bby and clock is tikin

LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M READING

• What are you even talking about?? lmfaooo

Chateau posted: »

look dont touch xx proud bby and clock is tikin

• hes so cute i need more pics

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yes. The one who kept saying "Hurrr I look like Daryl and I'm the hottest of them all!"

• edited June 2014

Lol im sure as hell aint telling her.

almost every night if i cant fall asleep, after my brother falls asleep i take his phone and then come back on the forums. (He doesn't know that i know his password) >:D One time i stayed till 5am and i slept in till 1pm. My mom got mad and knew i was up but i told her i just couldn't fall asleep the night before. She friken fell for that shit.

That's why sometimes a say good night but come back later on. I go off my computer but then come back on with a phone.

shhhh don't tell her, lol. Or if she wonders why you're so tired, just say you had bad dreams and that you stayed up because you were too afraid to go back to sleep.

• Should I sing Euphemia or Amsterdam?

• Ahhh, I see. xD

SneakyRachelStrikesAgain

Lol im sure as hell aint telling her. almost every night if i cant fall asleep, after my brother falls asleep i take his phone and then c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.