The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Would you rather anyone?

• I never told you before but you really have a pretty voice ^^

You also got a pretty damn good singing voice !!

You're a bloody natural :D

I would know, I was in a band before :P

You're singer material that's for sure, now it's all about finding your own style, good luck !! ;)

sardines posted: »

Okay... so you don't seem to have posted yourself singing yet, but I just realized I really need to sleep, because its almost 6 AM and I'm s

• I saw it already, I commented.

Ben: No!

• I'll play too.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You start.

• You start.

Would you rather anyone?

• I'll play too!

AWESOMEO posted: »

You start.

• She said that someone was impersonating her.

• ;v; Aaaaa thank you Password that's very nice of you to say --;;;;

I don't know about singer material, and I wouldn't even know where to begin 'finding my own style,' but thanks !! :P

I never told you before but you really have a pretty voice ^^ You also got a pretty damn good singing voice !! You're a bloody natural

• Would you rather smell like poop or always smell poop?

Would you rather anyone?

• You mean temporarily smell like it or forever smell like it? Uhh, I'm picking temporarily lol

Would you rather smell like poop or always smell poop?

• Oh my darling Clementine :3

Thanks ;v;

• What would you guys think of Devyn and I singing together?

• ATR.... ATR........ read it again carefully

You mean temporarily smell like it or forever smell like it? Uhh, I'm picking temporarily lol

• I think he meant eternally.

You mean temporarily smell like it or forever smell like it? Uhh, I'm picking temporarily lol

• I guess smell it, if I smell like shit all the time no one will ever be on my radius, and I don't want that.

• OH lol. I'd rather always smell it, I guess I'd be enured to it after awhile.

ATR.... ATR........ read it again carefully

• Smell... I guess.. Both aren't great, but I know a guy who smells like poop all the time and he has ZERO friends.

• edited June 2014

Let's get serious here...

Would you rather…..

Spend a passion-filled night with a goat and have intimate sexual relations, but your secret is safe with you and NO ONE will ever find out.

OR

Not have sex with the goat, but have everyone believe that you did and be mocked and judged for it for the rest of your life.

Would you rather anyone?

• Guys, I forgot to tell you this story that happened yesterday.

So, I was with my Aunt and cousin in Walgreens. We're buying diapers for the baby and next to the diapers we're condoms. I told my cousin ( who is 11 years old ) To grab them, because they we're huge balloons. He was going to pick on labeled XXL, but then he saw one where it said "energizer" and he thought they we're medicines to help your protons and electrons xD Then I pointed one out that said "Orgasms" and he said " See? Those are to help the people's organisms in their body"

• FUCKING DO IT!

What would you guys think of Devyn and I singing together?

• Well if I smell like poop, wont I be smelling my own scent as well? But I will pick to always smell poop, at least i will spare others the pain and they wont be able to smell it.

• Would you rather sneeze for 3 minutes straight or always feel the sneeze coming, but you don't sneeze at all.

• Alt text

O-O that was beautiful OH RIGHT IN THE FEELS DIRECT HIT :') perfect

Okay... so you don't seem to have posted yourself singing yet, but I just realized I really need to sleep, because its almost 6 AM and I'm s

• Sneeze 3 minutes straight. I can't function when I'm about to sneeze.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Would you rather sneeze for 3 minutes straight or always feel the sneeze coming, but you don't sneeze at all.

• edited June 2014

Something similar happened to me once. I had a really cute science teacher in 7th grade and he asked me to read a passage from the textbook. I said "orgasms" instead of "organisms, and he cracked up and had to leave the classroom because he was laughing so hard. It was so embarrassing!

Edit: Oops, read it wrong. Not exactly similar, but the same words were mixed up.

Guys, I forgot to tell you this story that happened yesterday. So, I was with my Aunt and cousin in Walgreens. We're buying diapers for t

• What if you're doing a speech?

Sneeze 3 minutes straight. I can't function when I'm about to sneeze.

• Oh, I missed this. :P Sing-off or duet? Lol.

I can't find your reply on the other thread to answer it. But, if you leave it up to me, I'd end up choosing something like Frozen or My Little Pony... xD

DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY FROM ME, DEVYN, FINISH THIS! Let's have a fuckin' sing off, we both sing the same song.

• Sneeze for 3 minutes straight.

Would you rather sneeze for 3 minutes straight or always feel the sneeze coming, but you don't sneeze at all.

• Sneeze for 3 minutes straight.

• Yes. Most of the class didn't though, but some boys were snickering. I had to explain the situation to my friends because they didn't know why it was so funny!

Did you known what orgasms meant at the time? xD

• Did you known what orgasms meant at the time? xD

Something similar happened to me once. I had a really cute science teacher in 7th grade and he asked me to read a passage from the textbook.

• Lol yep. I actually 'wrote' the lyrics that I sung, sort of, I mean I changed them xD And I have full lyrics I wrote to Oh My Darling Clementine for them to fit TWD... but I don't think anyone would ever be interested enough to warrant me doing a full version, lol. Maybe just for fun.

Oh my darling Clementine

• Alt text

Seriously it means a lot!! Thanks! ;v;

Markd4547 posted: »

O-O that was beautiful OH RIGHT IN THE FEELS DIRECT HIT :') perfect

• Same thing cuz everytime I feel a sneeze coming I have to stop dead in my tracks and make a funny face until it passes

What if you're doing a speech?

• wat.

Smell... I guess.. Both aren't great, but I know a guy who smells like poop all the time and he has ZERO friends.

• It's a rumor, they'd have no proof, so I take option 2.

Let's get serious here... Would you rather….. Spend a passion-filled night with a goat and have intimate sexual relations, but your se

• The second one, I don't really care what people think of me.

Let's get serious here... Would you rather….. Spend a passion-filled night with a goat and have intimate sexual relations, but your se

• I don't know, as long as we sing a good song

Oh, I missed this. :P Sing-off or duet? Lol. I can't find your reply on the other thread to answer it. But, if you leave it up to me, I'd end up choosing something like Frozen or My Little Pony... xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.