The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• HAHAHAHA IS THAT JOE COVERING HIS FACE LIKE "omfg you guys y u do dis"

Alright people it's still Hipster weekend so put on those trendy clothes once again and join the Hipster Cat Movement !! I know I said I wou

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

GOISTTTT, I know your secrets, don't do something you'll regret!

Who am I kidding? U gon get rejected anyway XD

opens folding chair dis gon b gud.

• edited June 2014

He's always like that....if you haven't read last night's highlight yet I suggest you to do so...lot of MuteJoe moments in there xD

Alt text

He makes me laugh though and my sessions wouldn't be the same without his MuteJoe swagga xD

I took that pic on purpose in one of our sessions, I forgot to upload it before so here you go ^^

HAHAHAHA IS THAT JOE COVERING HIS FACE LIKE "omfg you guys y u do dis"

• Lol, she didn't even say yes.

edited June 2014

"Fuck you guys, really..."

HAHAHAHA IS THAT JOE COVERING HIS FACE LIKE "omfg you guys y u do dis"

• Hello guys

I just wanted to say sorry for recently. I got wound up and stuff happened. I will leave the lounge I just wanted to apologise. Hope everyone is cool.
    x

• I'm trying to forget that
    I'm addicted to you
    But I want it and I need it
    I'm addicted to you
    Now it's over
    Can't forget what you said
    And I never wanna do this again
    Heartbreaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI

• Me in a nutshell.

Alright people it's still Hipster weekend so put on those trendy clothes once again and join the Hipster Cat Movement !! I know I said I wou

• Then fucking leave.

Hello guys I just wanted to say sorry for recently. I got wound up and stuff happened. I will leave the lounge I just wanted to apologise. Hope everyone is cool. x

edited June 2014

Your name. It's disturbing.

EDIT: You got to more accounts ready to dislike us?

HE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING! :O

Hello guys I just wanted to say sorry for recently. I got wound up and stuff happened. I will leave the lounge I just wanted to apologise. Hope everyone is cool. x

• We both know I know you, and I'll be here to screenshot her rejection ;)

• Throws spoon at woodbury

SHHHHH IM STILL MAKIN THE CAKE!

Lol, she didn't even say yes.

• (?) She will never forget what you said.

I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you But I want it and I need it I'm addicted to you Now it's over Can't forget what you said And I never wanna do this again Heartbreaker

• Thank you, AWESOMEO

AWESOMEO posted: »

Your name. It's disturbing. EDIT: You got to more accounts ready to dislike us? HE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING! :O

• Im a nice person im just not myself soometimes. Its something im working on.

Your name. It's disturbing. EDIT: You got to more accounts ready to dislike us? HE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING! :O

• If mods or staff would like to see what users see, there's an easy way to do it without using an unprivileged test account.

I'll try letting the web team as well as the other mods know this. Thanks WarpSpeed.

WarpSpeed posted: »

If mods or staff would like to see what users see, there's an easy way to do it without using an unprivileged test account. * Log out.

• Every day ;)

By the way, my particular comment didn't really offend you, I was just saying that a name which includes a statement of you getting gay with someone is disturbing to me, did you even read the comment before you disliked it? 0_o

Thank you, AWESOMEO

• Alt text

Your going to come back later and do it again and use you multiple accounts to thumb everyone down it's so predictable I'm just not in the mood today it's so boring you need something more original and creative when trolling

• I .... dont know what you are trying to say sorry.

Every day By the way, my particular comment didn't really offend you, I was just saying that a name which includes a statement of you getting gay with someone is disturbing to me, did you even read the comment before you disliked it? 0_o

edited June 2014

I suggest therapy, I also suggest you don't come back here until you had worked on yourself for a bit, because as you said yourself, you said some mean stuff.

Im a nice person im just not myself soometimes. Its something im working on.

• I was trying to say that you disliked my comment with both your accounts even though I didn't really offend you, I really doubt what I said was THAT vague o.o

I .... dont know what you are trying to say sorry.

• I agree Markd, it's ok, but we talked about this with him before and its best to just leave him be, if he really does work on himself we will talk to him in the future and see what has changed.

Markd4547 posted: »

Your going to come back later and do it again and use you multiple accounts to thumb everyone down it's so predictable I'm just not in the mood today it's so boring you need something more original and creative when trolling

• [removed]

I was trying to say that you disliked my comment with both your accounts even though I didn't really offend you, I really doubt what I said was THAT vague o.o

• Mute Joes lullaby

LOL so funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyW_XvbJDzs

• Im not the one thumbing down the comments, this forum has always had a problem with dislike trolls, you guys know that.

Markd4547 posted: »

• u mak mi cri agen... :'(

• Deep voice Patrick is scary x_x

u mak mi cri agen...

• Im sorry Rachelle, Hope ur cool.

• edited June 2014

FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!

• No matter what he says, this will always be his favourite bedtime story.

Mute Joes lullaby

• Alt text

Im not the one thumbing down the comments, this forum has always had a problem with dislike trolls, you guys know that.

• Lets not joke about it, I want to believe him and give him another chance, let him go to therapy and come back, life is too valuable to lose in a second, let's have some forgiveness (I sound like a Christian wtf).

FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!

edited June 2014

So you're telling me that it was just a coincidence that just as you came in, everyone started getting an equal number of 2 dislikes per comment?

I'll just let it slide, take care!

EDIT: I bet you disliked it only with one account in a pathetic attempt to prove that you're not the one who disliked us, good one!

• edited June 2014

I just realized i haven't eaten ONE THING today... and its 7pm.

I haven't eaten in more then 24 hours.. Whelp, time to stuff my face then.>:D

• you can think what you like but its not me.

So you're telling me that it was just a coincidence that just as you came in, everyone started getting an equal number of 2 dislikes per com

• The only thing I ate in the past 36 hours was toast, and I literally had to force myself to remember to eat something.

THIS STUPID FORUM MAKES ME FORGET TO EAT. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

I just realized i haven't eaten ONE THING today... and its 7pm. I haven't eaten in more then 24 hours.. Whelp, time to stuff my face then.>:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.