The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You didn't tag me so I didn't know this started ;_; I'LL BE THERE IN LIKE 30 MINUTES

Alright people it's still Hipster weekend so put on those trendy clothes once again and join the Hipster Cat Movement !! I know I said I wou

• see now thats kinda like what i said to you at first =[

Thanks.

• You already said it, why repeat yourself?

Im sorry Rachelle, Hope ur cool.

• I guess, but I was talking about the rollercoaster of feels that is this story.. 10/1

Deep voice Patrick is scary x_x

• Oh and btw, if i was using other accounts to downvote stuff, would I also use it to Upvote my own posts? .... food for thought.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You already said it, why repeat yourself?

• 24 horse. I'm sorry, I laughed.

I just realized i haven't eaten ONE THING today... and its 7pm. I haven't eaten in more then 24 hours.. Whelp, time to stuff my face then.>:D

• 10000/10 would listen to again.

I guess, but I was talking about the rollercoaster of feels that is this story.. 10/1

• The last thing i ate was pizza yesterday for lunch at around 3pm or so.

I walked into the kitchen and see this ready to eat steak just sitting there. Its wired because i don't usually enjoy steak but the moment i saw it i craved it and instantaneously became starving. I guess all i need to do is look at food and THEN i get hungry.

The only thing I ate in the past 36 hours was toast, and I literally had to force myself to remember to eat something. THIS STUPID FORUM MAKES ME FORGET TO EAT. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

• I didn't think Clementine could get much cooler, but then again....... every day's a school day.

JonGon posted: »

Popped a molly im sweatin'! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRP9Dfz1XK8&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12ccztygnjqgjhue234txpr4lekv0bs

• Keep believing that, I'm not angry anymore, I pity you now, you are clearly ill and I'm sorry.

you can think what you like but its not me.

• all is according to plan...

The only thing I ate in the past 36 hours was toast, and I literally had to force myself to remember to eat something. THIS STUPID FORUM MAKES ME FORGET TO EAT. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

• I see how it is. You all secretly want me dead ;-;

all is according to plan...

• I meant to do that.

sardines posted: »

24 horse. I'm sorry, I laughed.

• I didn't see your comment but i'm pretty sure that if shes angry at you, you weren't as nice.

see now thats kinda like what i said to you at first =[

• edited June 2014

lol don't blame the forum, blame your stomach for not telling you its hungry. :p

One day I'm going to die of starvation from this place. But when it happens I'm not going to die feeling hungry. CAUSE UNKNOWN.

• I didn't see your comment but i'm pretty sure that if shes angry at you, it weren't as nice as mine.

see now thats kinda like what i said to you at first =[

• okay, i'm sorry ;_; i got a lot of downvotes, i didnt mean to sound rude

I meant to do that.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

What can I say? Mind = blown!

You can be the new Sherlock Holmes, drawing insane conclusions and shit!

Oh and btw, if i was using other accounts to downvote stuff, would I also use it to Upvote my own posts? .... food for thought.

• edited June 2014

Its the trolls. Don't worry, you didn't sound rude.

okay, i'm sorry ;_; i got a lot of downvotes, i didnt mean to sound rude

• No, I want you starving so I can do something that I will not reveal yet >:D

I see how it is. You all secretly want me dead ;-;

• Have you seen molly?

Popped a molly im sweatin'! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRP9Dfz1XK8&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12ccztygnjqgjhue234txpr4lekv0bs

• Is this the real life? Is it just fantasy?

• o_o

I think I'm going to try and get my dad to take me to a buffet now.

No, I want you starving so I can do something that I will not reveal yet >:D

• she prolly thinks you are me btw and will ignore you =]

papai46 posted: »

I didn't see your comment but i'm pretty sure that if shes angry at you, it weren't as nice as mine.

• On purpose or by accident?

• Im bored so...
    Alt text

The game is i only need 49 more likes to reach 2000 likes if we are able to do this in the next hour i will permanently leave the TTG Forums. Let the games begin.

• 10000? You're being too hard on them.

I give them "to infinity and beyond!"/-69

10000/10 would listen to again.

• Why? Some sort of religious thing?

• It's not what you said.

okay, i'm sorry ;_; i got a lot of downvotes, i didnt mean to sound rude

• edited June 2014

Can't y'all respect that I needed to leave for dinner? lol

Well, I already proposed to @WhatToWriteHere but I think I was rejected (grrrr) so I'll say YES!

• -dislikes comment

Im bored so... The game is i only need 49 more likes to reach 2000 likes if we are able to do this in the next hour i will permanently leave the TTG Forums. Let the games begin.

• Alt text

I don't want you to leave :( you will never get 49 in an hour anyway this game ist unfair how about a day?

Im bored so... The game is i only need 49 more likes to reach 2000 likes if we are able to do this in the next hour i will permanently leave the TTG Forums. Let the games begin.

• -files restraining order-

I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you But I want it and I need it I'm addicted to you Now it's over Can't forget what you said And I never wanna do this again Heartbreaker

• Dude, you're insane, lol. xD

she fell for it! now let's see what happens next...

• she fell for it! now let's see what happens next...

o_o I think I'm going to try and get my dad to take me to a buffet now.

• edited June 2014

Dammit, I was going to ask that. -_-

Why? Some sort of religious thing?

• Dude, you're insane, lol. xD

she fell for it! now let's see what happens next...

• You like starving yourself?

• I sound like a Christian wtf

Oh Awesomeo, you crack me up sometimes xD

Lets not joke about it, I want to believe him and give him another chance, let him go to therapy and come back, life is too valuable to lose in a second, let's have some forgiveness (I sound like a Christian wtf).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.