The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Y U NO SCARE

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

This never scared me XD

• Now I really want strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

Then I shall be lifted into the sky by Rafiki for all the animal kingdom to behold. It's the Circle of Life ♫♩♬

• I made you special now =)

Alt text

LOOK AT HOW PRETTY YOU ARE

Then I shall be lifted into the sky by Rafiki for all the animal kingdom to behold. It's the Circle of Life ♫♩♬

• Same, but they rarely ever have it in stock where I am T_T

Now I really want strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

• Awww <3 The ice cream still shows!

I made you special now LOOK AT HOW PRETTY YOU ARE

• Alt text

:D

LIONKINGATRBENANDJERRYSBASKET

I made you special now LOOK AT HOW PRETTY YOU ARE

• Now thats scary its scary how much that game sucked.

Markd4547 posted: »

Y U NO SCARE

• Oh please tell me your're not a Cluker!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Guys and girls. I have to tell you guys something very important that you might change your opinion of me.

• I am sorry

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying I sound like one, sorry if I offended anyone.

• I didn't want to cover it up too much, lol.

SuchBeautyMuchGrace <3

Awww The ice cream still shows!

• It really was terrible right?

Now thats scary its scary how much that game sucked.

• What is it?

Guys and girls. I have to tell you guys something very important that you might change your opinion of me.

• Alt text

• Yeah it was.

It really was terrible right?

• Can I be a bridesmaid?

Can't y'all respect that I needed to leave for dinner? lol Well, I already proposed to @WhatToWriteHere but I think I was rejected (grrrr) so I'll say YES!

• 28 more

36 more

• I have something in my eye and I'm 99% sure I'm going to be blind.

• What?

• I hope you are strong enough to carry a palanquin for my everyday transportation.

Alt text

• Yes!

Can I be a bridesmaid?

• Get a bucket of water (room temp) an put your face in it with your eyes open.

I have something in my eye and I'm 99% sure I'm going to be blind.

• Omgomgomgomg yes!!!! Where are we going for the bachelorette party?

Yes!

• How could this happen to me?
    I've made my mistakes,
    Got nowhere to run,
    The night goes on
    As I'm fading away,
    I'm sick of this life
    I just wanna scream,
    How could this happen to me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7v3ol5OEfE

• LOL are you sure???

Get a bucket of water (room temp) an put your face in it with your eyes open.

• Eh, okay. It's not like you necessarily have to pay for the Gym. You could start doing push ups and running/walking 45 minutes a day.

No, it's not. Because it's a way of saying I'm good looking without sounding overly self righteous and cocky. No one will ever think anything good about you until you do.

• edited June 2014

I've heard of that somewhere. I guess its kind of like flushing out your eyes. I've also read that you should try to avoid blinking rapidly.

Is it an eyelash or something?

LOL are you sure???

• Actually, you probably wouldn't be dead. Sick, yes. But not dead. The body can go up to 40 days without food.

• Since AWESOMEO was talking about his TWD story and you guys we're supportive about it...... Would you mind checking out my TWD story that I started since October? For the moment it has 8 chapters. Here's a summary about it

Set in the world of Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series, The Walking Dead 365 is a non-canon story. You read the experiences of different characters. Austin, a teenage boy who's father died before the apocalypse and his mother, Samantha will try to find a safe place for herself and Austin. Ellis, a police officer that worked on West Georgia Correctional Facility couldn't be with his family during the apocalypse and is forced to help Frank and Melvin on finding a secure place for survivors. Oscar and Fernando are brothers that lost their parents right when the apocalypse started. They're trying to keep family together and look for their sister, Sofia

So, here's the link of my story. Hope you'll like it :)

http://www.walkingdeadfanfiction.com/Story/31442/The-Walking-Dead-365-Days/

• I thought it was an eyelash, but I looked in a mirror and couldn't see any. I think it's probably dust. Or my right is just reaaaallly dry.

I've heard of that somewhere. I guess its kind of like flushing out your eyes. I've also read that you should try to avoid blinking rapidly. Is it an eyelash or something?

• I'll check it out after my shower. It's cool that everyone is sharing their work. I wrote a dream sequence scene with Clem and Lee and the response was pretty good.

Since AWESOMEO was talking about his TWD story and you guys we're supportive about it...... Would you mind checking out my TWD story that I

• edited June 2014

Double post T_T

Since AWESOMEO was talking about his TWD story and you guys we're supportive about it...... Would you mind checking out my TWD story that I

• edited June 2014

Well the Experimental Game brought back great results throughout the Hour i received 25 likes which raised my likes from 1949 to 1974. I dont know if most if those likes were trolls, people confused on what the end result will hold or that people on here really dislike me which if you do hey talk to me about it i aint gonna get sad or mad.

• Thanks for reporting me and getting me banned guys.

Really, it makes me feel so better about everything. Thank you.

=/

• Running from the cops is good exercise.

• edited June 2014

Stupid double post.

• edited June 2014

When I got a piece of a firework in my eye i put water on my hands and constantly rubbed my eye with some of the water and it ended up getting out like 15 terrible minutes later.

I didn't know about the bucket of water thing at the time and haven't had the chance to use it, so I'm not 100% sure if it works. But if its dust then flushing it out with water would probably help.

I thought it was an eyelash, but I looked in a mirror and couldn't see any. I think it's probably dust. Or my right is just reaaaallly dry.

• Word. And why did i get a dislike?

I'll check it out after my shower. It's cool that everyone is sharing their work. I wrote a dream sequence scene with Clem and Lee and the response was pretty good.

• How many emails do you fucking have!?!?!?!? Do you really have all this time for this?

Thanks for reporting me and getting me banned guys. Really, it makes me feel so better about everything. Thank you. =/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.