The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Im Awesome? :'D

Your the reason why we can't have nice things. XD jk you and most of this lounge are awesome

• That session was fun as hell! I'll talk on the mic next time.

• Thats what im saying TTG needs new Website designers lmfao fuck i should of taken a picture.

Lol, wtf? That's a new one, haha!

• My error always says "Awwww Snap!" or "Oh crumbs!"

XD this Website is fucked up i just got an error saying "Help my Server has gone Away" is this shit on Crack?

• No your not dude don't lie.

Im Awesome? :'D

• Im not awesome then? :(

No your not dude don't lie.

• XD how many times would you have to get hit in the head to want to do that?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

She said that someone was impersonating her.

• Ever since the update, man! We've been having these weird glitches.

Thats what im saying TTG needs new Website designers lmfao fuck i should of taken a picture.

• I'm copying a song! Yes your awesome :D

Im not awesome then?

• LMFAO messing with you bro.

I'm copying a song! Yes your awesome

• I agree funny thing is before and after the update i dont see any changes except the Gif things but thats not new it was just disabled.

Ever since the update, man! We've been having these weird glitches.

• Yeah i get those a bunch too but this error appeared in a red box next to Notifications when i was trying to post a Comment i just looked at this shit like...

Alt text

My error always says "Awwww Snap!" or "Oh crumbs!"

• Only the mods got new tools. I just wish they would fix these things, I'm sure they got the complaints. They're probably trying to figure it out as well.

I agree funny thing is before and after the update i dont see any changes except the Gif things but thats not new it was just disabled.

• Alt text

Speaking if which, What do you like most, coke, pepsi, or Dr Pepper ?

I like Dr Pepper

• I prefer Coke out of them all, but I don't drink soda anymore. :/

Speaking if which, What do you like most, coke, pepsi, or Dr Pepper ? I like Dr Pepper

• My mom NEVER buys it. Only for parties.

Twistee posted: »

I prefer Coke out of them all, but I don't drink soda anymore.

• None, I don't drink soda.

Speaking if which, What do you like most, coke, pepsi, or Dr Pepper ? I like Dr Pepper

• This is their reaction every time they try to get to it but trolls postpone it...

Alt text

Only the mods got new tools. I just wish they would fix these things, I'm sure they got the complaints. They're probably trying to figure it out as well.

• They also fixed the Pm's and stopped majority of spam bots/trolls.

But before one of the mods mentioned that they asked the people who run the website(the mods dont run it) to give them new tools and such, and they only now actually been listened too, so I guess its out of the Mods control on how to fix this.

Only the mods got new tools. I just wish they would fix these things, I'm sure they got the complaints. They're probably trying to figure it out as well.

• That's a bit...stereotypical.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I guess. Just look at other rich people :c

• Coca cola is beast but sadly i let that habbit go i just drink apple and orange juice.

• Yeah Dr. Pepper! I love that! :D

• We just have to wait and see, I guess. Soon.

They also fixed the Pm's and stopped majority of spam bots/trolls. But before one of the mods mentioned that they asked the people who ru

• I'll just leave this here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSBoOcGFFE

AWESOMEO posted: »

Watch 0:53 XD http://youtu.be/KGzg1Ho9KeI?t=53s

• Ignoring the trolls is the best option. Less work for the mods. The more people reply to them, the more they'll have to find and clean up.

This is their reaction every time they try to get to it but trolls postpone it...

• edited June 2014

Yea but one thing i learned from being on here is that people cant ignore trolls i dont know why. You live in New York? Cool Yankee hat.

Ignoring the trolls is the best option. Less work for the mods. The more people reply to them, the more they'll have to find and clean up.

• It's human nature, they'll get angry and try to defend themselves or friends. It just sucks when someone gets banned for trying to help. It's difficult to ignore a pesky troll, but yeah we just have to try our best. Yeah, bro I'm from there, haha. I'm about to change it back to my old pic though. I miss it.

Yea but one thing i learned from being on here is that people cant ignore trolls i dont know why. You live in New York? Cool Yankee hat.

• True.

It's human nature, they'll get angry and try to defend themselves or friends. It just sucks when someone gets banned for trying to help. It'

• edited June 2014

Well i reached 2000+ Likes ITS PARTY TIME

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Coke and Pepsi are my favorites.

• First time using my phone for this... laggy as hell.

• edited June 2014

Another crazy and random night in GTA :)

Devyn, Matt, and Jon will have pics soon!

• You will get used to it. But there will be times when you might want to destroy it.

First time using my phone for this... laggy as hell.

• Its overrrr?

Another crazy and random night in GTA Devyn, Matt, and Jon will have pics soon!

• Nope.

Its overrrr?

• Yup, that was a fun session. :P

• ugh that's so cool where can I find my girl squad? we could play like a cute game or maybe meet up and shop or some shit.

• PS3 only :c

Chateau posted: »

ugh that's so cool where can I find my girl squad? we could play like a cute game or maybe meet up and shop or some shit.

• I've never used a computer on this so I wouldn't know the difference XD

First time using my phone for this... laggy as hell.

• It literally takes 3 minutes to write a reply, and another two for it to actually send x_x

You will get used to it. But there will be times when you might want to destroy it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.