The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• More like that gif where Spongebob is trying to lift a stick with to marshmallows on it XD

• Because I don't know. He just doesn't.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Why not?

• Hey dude, have you ever heard about Yourfavoritemartian?

And so we kick push, kick push, kick push, kick push, and coast, So come and skate with me, Just a rebel looking for a place to be.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

You think you did good?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm done with the finals bitches!

• edited June 2014

I don't even know if they took any pics either...I don't really know if Jon can even post his pics...

Anyway, yeah, tomorrow shall be a crazy night !! Lot of people should show up so it should be quite interesting indeed xD

After you left, me and WTD talked a bit, he still wants me to help him find Herobrine in Minecraft xD so the "Quest for Herobrine" shall continue tomorrow before I start the session llol

I'll try to start early again as it seems to work so far, we'll see :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh, then nevermind. Just me, Devyn, and Jon, I guess :P Yeah, I have a feeling tomorrow will be crazier too!

• edited June 2014

That was so funny and awkward how we were able to shower... TOGETHER... IN MY OWN APARTMENT!

Alt text

There's you taking a shower with your undergarments on xD

sardines posted: »

Well, since Joseph mentioned pics from GTA... :P I had to leave early tonight because my PS3 died... hopefully it works tomorrow?? But...

• Ah, perdoname. Ya entiendo.

Because I don't know. He just doesn't.

• LOL, I have no clue!!! It's freaking awesome though. Apparently it's from a movie called "Mac and Me". The summary is "A Mysterious Alien Creature (MAC ?) trying to escape from NASA is befriended by a young boy in a wheel chair." It's 3.5 stars out of 10, lmfao.

I'm totally watching this.

Lmao, damn it, WtW... that wheelchair gif, lol. What in the hell was that thing at the end?! Haha.

• Why are you excited about that, lol Jk. Alright, man, if you say so. B]

It's nothing to worry about. My nose bleeds all the time! Literally happening since I was a baby.

• The Almighty Cunts!

barfs

Markd4547 posted: »

Y U NO SCARE

• I posted pics just now. xD

WTD showed up and I missed him??? ;_;

I don't even know if they took any pics either...I don't really know if Jon can even post his pics... Anyway, yeah, tomorrow shall be a c

• Usted es estúpido elefante.

^ I learned that from my dad.

Ah, perdoname. Ya entiendo.

• I'd record another song if I could to help you out, but I've already recorded myself singing, so there'd be no point xD SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE SING

Markd4547 posted: »

I heading to sleep now but more singing user posts when I come back on Sardine and Gustav were awesome MOAR PLS this thread will become a musical

• I... wha... huh. You know what, just go ahead. I'm not even going to stop you. Go ahead and watch the movie... Just go... I think I'm done... lol.

LOL, I have no clue!!! It's freaking awesome though. Apparently it's from a movie called "Mac and Me". The summary is "A Mysterious Alien Cr

• Alright then. I'll work on my money-making missions again before our night begins :)

I don't even know if they took any pics either...I don't really know if Jon can even post his pics... Anyway, yeah, tomorrow shall be a c

• I didn't know I sounded excited :P

Why are you excited about that, lol Jk. Alright, man, if you say so. B]

• Umm, okay. You're welcome? lol

Thanks, Joe. ~writes that down in book of things I needed to know~

• Okay, I will! :D

Alt text

I... wha... huh. You know what, just go ahead. I'm not even going to stop you. Go ahead and watch the movie... Just go... I think I'm done... lol.

• Dear god... you actually got a picture. :P

I've never laughed so hard at GTA before though xD WHAT THE HELL, GAME?? WHAT?

That was so funny and awkward how we were able to shower... TOGETHER... IN MY OWN APARTMENT! There's you taking a shower with your undergarments on xD

• edited June 2014

yay you're getting a PS3 soon ! :D join us

• Lol, I had to. "Pics or it didn't happen."

sardines posted: »

Dear god... you actually got a picture. :P I've never laughed so hard at GTA before though xD WHAT THE HELL, GAME?? WHAT?

• Lol I have now that stereotype song is funny as hell XD

Hey dude, have you ever heard about Yourfavoritemartian?

• LOL you showered TOGETHER? xD

That was so funny and awkward how we were able to shower... TOGETHER... IN MY OWN APARTMENT! There's you taking a shower with your undergarments on xD

• WtW at the movie theaters. Getting in fights with people.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Okay, I will!

• How is that sentence useful? xD

Usted es estúpido elefante. ^ I learned that from my dad.

• You were like."DUUUUUDE, my nose is bleeding! Awesome, right?! Hahahahaha! I'm having a nosebleed! Lol! Self high five!"

... But yeah.

I didn't know I sounded excited :P

• Yeah, but that wasn't supposed to happen! The game doesn't allow that. But it allowed us for some reason xD

LOL you showered TOGETHER? xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I'm glad I inspired you to post it here, mine will be posted here when it's done but it'll take time, I want to make a long planned out story.

Since AWESOMEO was talking about his TWD story and you guys we're supportive about it...... Would you mind checking out my TWD story that I

• Idk, he uses it a lot when driving, and watching wrestling. He likes calling people stupid elephants.

How is that sentence useful? xD

• Funny how we all think the same :P

I have something in my eye and I'm 99% sure I'm going to be blind.

• Well...where's my high five?! j/k xD

You were like."DUUUUUDE, my nose is bleeding! Awesome, right?! Hahahahaha! I'm having a nosebleed! Lol! Self high five!" ... But yeah.

• You two must be the chosen ones....... s i g h I wasn't planning on boating anyone today, but......

SardinesFan86

Yeah, but that wasn't supposed to happen! The game doesn't allow that. But it allowed us for some reason xD

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

Idk, he uses it a lot when driving, and watching wrestling. He likes calling people stupid elephants.

• Oh no... -smh facepalm-

You two must be the chosen ones....... s i g h I wasn't planning on boating anyone today, but...... SardinesFan86

• edited June 2014

Well, I got stabbed in the stomach and beat up by a cop, so it doesn't seem like I'm very good at fighting. ;-;

OMG IT'S ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQOFZQiVS1g

WtW at the movie theaters. Getting in fights with people.

• It did happen MuteJoe, it did happen...

It's all on you for showing photographic evidence !! XD

Oh no... -smh facepalm-

• Yeah, I think TWDFan is losing it, guys...

Alt text

Well...where's my high five?! j/k xD

• Awesome !! Just add me once you get one, i'm the host for all our sessions :P

I'm also planning on creating an official crew for the member of the forum of the dead :D

• shhhh don't worry about it. It was meant to happen.

Oh no... -smh facepalm-

• No high five for me today ;-;

Yeah, I think TWDFan is losing it, guys...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.