The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It was mostly meant for trolls as i knew they would like the shit out of it if i put that as the end result. My bad if it annoyed you i wont do it again it was a one time thing.

Giraffehat posted: »

No one likes a like-whore. It's shallow and superficial. Here's hoping you were being sarcastic, eh?

• I'm gonna grab supper, I can't do this now, you can talk here if you want.

Look, can you start up a PM?

• Just waking up, lol.

Klk

• Klk

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hai ^-^

• Alt text

You seen the surprise I made for you?

Hai ^-^

• Alt text

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Tobi :'(

NOW YOU SEE ME... NOW YOU DON'T. BUH-BYE! SEE YA WEDNESDAY!

• That's no problem. I was just reminded of those youtube jackasses who beg for subs/likes/comments and stuff. I'm not too fond of them.

It was mostly meant for trolls as i knew they would like the shit out of it if i put that as the end result. My bad if it annoyed you i wont do it again it was a one time thing.

• A surprise? For me? c:

AWESOMEO posted: »

• Just woke up, man, lol

Klk

• I was hoping I could avoid making more of a scene, but I guess I have no choice.

I'm really sorry about this. I can be... overprotective of someone like Azie or people I know.

I saw what she said, and I made the safe assumption that she was insulted. I guess what I really wanted was an apology to them. I reacted to violently and I was being stubborn.

This is an extreme character flaw of mine: I tend to charge into things head-on without proper knowledge of the subject. I also tend to be overly aggressive of my own views during an argument. A bit closed minded.

If I offended you with anything I said, I'm so sorry. I'm trying to avoid arguments, but when they happen, I just can't contain it. I still stand by my position that you should have apologized, but I went about this in a hostile way.

Please forgive me.

I'm gonna grab supper, I can't do this now, you can talk here if you want.

• Fair point. It's just me personally, but I don't really turn hateful towards a person unless they are actually hurting someone or something... so it's fine by me, but some people are more strict when it comes to word usage. If I said the littlest cuss word like 'damn' around one of my close friends, she'd go ape shit.

Thanks for the advice, I personally never heard a single person say it's an offensive word, but still, most curse words are offensive toward

• Greetings to you too. I fare just fine (idk how to talk like that) :)

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.troll.me/images/joseph-ducreux/greetings-brethren-how-dost-thou-fare.jpg To big to post greetings good sir

• LMFAO i had a feeling you were gonna say that. Uhhh yo like and sub to my YouTube XD im fucking with ya.

That's no problem. I was just reminded of those youtube jackasses who beg for subs/likes/comments and stuff. I'm not too fond of them.

• I'm bored and tired because I went to bed at 9 AM... (and woke up at 1 PM) Someone entertain me. :(

• Whatever, I never took what you said personally, I try to think of why you said it instead of being insulted, so it's ok.

I was hoping I could avoid making more of a scene, but I guess I have no choice. I'm really sorry about this. I can be... overprotective

• Thanks, bro. I'm not smart enough to figure dose out 4 mahself. Doi!

LMFAO i had a feeling you were gonna say that. Uhhh yo like and sub to my YouTube XD im fucking with ya.

• Hi!

sardines posted: »

I'm bored and tired because I went to bed at 9 AM... (and woke up at 1 PM) Someone entertain me.

• I know that feel, you're a very nice person and I appreciate you were being civil.

After all, all I was saying was towards AMC, and they are heartless for what they did, I just didn't think a word like that could offend anyone.

Thank you, it's good to see that some people still have tolerance when something confusing happens.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Fair point. It's just me personally, but I don't really turn hateful towards a person unless they are actually hurting someone or something.

• Oh, I saw it. Goddammit!

• edited June 2014

WTF lol li had the weirdes dream! xD

Me, atr, wtw, shadow and twd fan were all put at the top of a sky scrapper and nobody could get off of it.

So you guys started doing some weird shit. xD

wtw, playing hope scotch and her basket fell off her head and started crying intensely on the floor and was having a temper tantrum. (I don't know why she didn't just pick the damn thing up)

joe was sitting in the corner rocking back and forth constantly saying "don't hit the fridge, don't hit the fridge" with something written on his head but i couldn't read it.

Tdm was running in circles with a pinwheel hat on his head.

atr was ridding on a boomers back while yelling "gidy up" and she was eating ice cream at the same time.

And then i was there just looking at everyone. Then a Hershel with an eye patch came up to me and said " yoda the great, great yes, yoda is."

Then I woke. xD THIS MEANS SOMETHING.

• Look a couple pages back

A surprise? For me? c:

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

SHE BACKED OUT! I SHOWED YOUR TRUE FACE! >:D

You thought you could let the past slide! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Thankyou, I try my best to be and AMC just sucks ass, so I can understand your hatred for them.

I know that feel, you're a very nice person and I appreciate you were being civil. After all, all I was saying was towards AMC, and they

• Huh???

Thanks, bro. I'm not smart enough to figure dose out 4 mahself. Doi!

• I guess wtw never REALLY got over her baskethead life, huh?

WTF lol li had the weirdes dream! xD Me, atr, wtw, shadow and twd fan were all put at the top of a sky scrapper and nobody could get off

• Hi Gustav! :D How're you?

Hi!

• I was mocking the youtubers. They don't think their fans are smart enough to like/comment by themselves :/

Huh???

• What the fuck?!? xD My favorite part was Rachelle crying xD

WTF lol li had the weirdes dream! xD Me, atr, wtw, shadow and twd fan were all put at the top of a sky scrapper and nobody could get off

edited June 2014

You thought we forgot about it? WtW didn't even see the second one yet! She will raise hell if she sees it >:D

Oh, I saw it. Goddammit!

• Alt text

Greetings to you too. I fare just fine (idk how to talk like that)

• I will never hear the end of it.

You thought we forgot about it? WtW didn't even see the second one yet! She will raise hell if she sees it >:D

• Is your PS3 fine?

I'm bored and tired because I went to bed at 9 AM... (and woke up at 1 PM) Someone entertain me.

edited June 2014

You're welcome, I will always be here to make another one if people forget! :)

Dem skillz!

I will never hear the end of it.

• RUDE

What the fuck?!? xD My favorite part was Rachelle crying xD

• Alt text

That sounds awesome but....

1. I'm never in any of these dreams of users always the same people :'(

2. WHY NO BASKETS :'(

edited June 2014

What a surprise.

What the fuck?!? xD My favorite part was Rachelle crying xD

• Why? You want to have another shower with them? XD

Is your PS3 fine?

• You guys must have played late then lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.