The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I have heard weirder shit one of my friends likes looking at dead bodies like TF?

Okay I never told anybody this before because I thought it would really creep them out but I have an obsession with reading the biographies

• I saw that too lol

OMG i cant breath!!!! xD

• Yeah... not funny... those Goddamn crumbs!!!

So yeah, I saw that you said the movie was horrible, so I wont' even waste my time, and that Sardines and Joe picture that Awesomeo made, freaking Awesome. Lol!

The entire site is crumbling apart........... hehehe get it? Crumbling. OH CRUMBS

• He really wants to know huh?

OMG i cant breath!!!! xD

• It's far from creepy, I have a deep understanding of human psychology, so i'm drawn to those as well. It's an interesting read and gives a deep insight into the human mind.

Okay I never told anybody this before because I thought it would really creep them out but I have an obsession with reading the biographies

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Anyone have any book recommendations? I've read every book I own.

• I couldn't even post comments earlier. -_-

• Reading this kind of stuff gives me nightmares...... but I do anyway because I find it interesting.

Why do I do this to myself? ;-;

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Searched a little more on Mary Bell and found out about this other kids. There is a little part in spanish ,on the Argentinian kid that basically says : AKA "El Pestiso Orejudo"

• I'm just going to post this again because I can't handle with all the chaos that just happened...

Alt text

• What genre?

dojo32161 posted: »

• Somebody give me a table so i can flip it.

• You thought it was funny, don't lie! D:

That movie: 1000000000000000000000000000000/10 would never watch again. If you value your sanity, don't watch it. You will die.

And..... #SARDINESFAN86 5EVER <3

Yeah... not funny... those Goddamn crumbs!!! So yeah, I saw that you said the movie was horrible, so I wont' even waste my time, and that Sardines and Joe picture that Awesomeo made, freaking Awesome. Lol!

• edited June 2014

Me too! And it will be really random.

One time I just binged on reading about the Columbine shooting. It was horrible and tragic but I found it really interesting as well. I also remember reading up on kidnapping cases a lot. It scared the crap out of me but I still continued to read them.

• The Polar Express i heard its a very good book.

• Lol, I'm gonna leave this website and never come back.

I can't believe you wore your hat to the damn wedding, wtf is wrong witchu? -_-

• Hmm, what kind of books do you like to read?

• I feel you.

Alt text

Somebody give me a table so i can flip it.

• NOOO

Alt text

pls don't leave it won't be the same </3

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lol, I'm gonna leave this website and never come back.

• Make that two please.

Somebody give me a table so i can flip it.

• CRUMBS.

CRUMBS EVERYWHERE.

• I was sent once to a shock site and it had all sorts of dead bodies that died in various ways with varying states of decay. Babies, kids, adults, old people. I couldn't get it out of my mind and it horrified me so much. I don't know how someone could enjoy that...

I have heard weirder shit one of my friends likes looking at dead bodies like TF?

• YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT!

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

I feel you.

• Every time I click on a reply to one of my comments, it always takes me back a page and I have to go on a freaking wild goose chase just trying to find it.. >:(

• edited June 2014

You're not weird ,it's interesting to know how they think and why they act like that.

• Yeah... not funny... those Goddamn crumbs!!! So yeah, I saw that you said the movie was horrible, so I wont' even waste my time, and that Sardines and Joe picture that Awesomeo made, freaking Awesome. Lol!

Anything, except nonfiction.

quinnics posted: »

Hmm, what kind of books do you like to read?

• I MADE THAT PUN ALREADY! I DEMAND HALF OF THE LIKES!

The entire site is crumbling apart........... hehehe get it? Crumbling. OH CRUMBS

• The Great Gatsby.

It's a classic. READ IT.

• No, it needs to be taken down for good and be built by people who know how to build sites.

This site needs a major repair

Really anything. Nonfiction's really the only thing I can't stand (though I ironically love history).

What genre?

• Nah... I didn't even chuckle a bit.

Ever heard of the super mario bros movie?

Lol, it all started with a picture. B]

You thought it was funny, don't lie! That movie: 1000000000000000000000000000000/10 would never watch again. If you value your sanity, don't watch it. You will die. And..... #SARDINESFAN86 5EVER

• Oh, it's gonna be fine. They have you :)

NOOO pls don't leave it won't be the same </3

• Why?

Cause being a Space Marine means being a badass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpDYLij_eKg

• I'd give it to you, bro, but there's no such thing as half a like.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I MADE THAT PUN ALREADY! I DEMAND HALF OF THE LIKES!

• Me neither when i asked him why he just grabbed his laptop and showed me a bunch of dead bodies one of them i remember being JFK and he said "because this is reality." I told him he should be a doctor or something since he's comfortable with that.

I was sent once to a shock site and it had all sorts of dead bodies that died in various ways with varying states of decay. Babies, kids, ad

• LOL she threw a table and caught a chair, Jesus! XD

YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT!

• No..... but I looked it up and it's 4 stars out of 10. I'M DONE WITH WATCHING BAD MOVIES, PRO. I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE...

Actually, it started with a shower. Apparently Joe and sard showered together in GTA. It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did, and now they're the chosen ones. Joe even took a picture. >.>

Nah... I didn't even chuckle a bit. Ever heard of the super mario bros movie? Lol, it all started with a picture. B]

• edited June 2014

double post because hot dogs and science

Nah... I didn't even chuckle a bit. Ever heard of the super mario bros movie? Lol, it all started with a picture. B]

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Rachelle, you got a unique number of likes...

Alt text

• No. It won't be fine.

It's gonna suck.

EVERYTHING WILL SUCK.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh, it's gonna be fine. They have you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.