Comments

• MARKD IS BANNED WTF

why ;-; He was coooooool.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hai!

• edited June 2014

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BANNED?

Markd4547 posted: »

This is to much BOX V BASKET I am only mere mortal I can't decide BASKETVBOX

• I JUST realized.

MARKD IS BANNED WTF why ;-; He was coooooool.

• What did he even do??? T_T

I JUST realized.

• Heard he was arguing with someone earlier. I don't know anything yet :/

What did he even do??? T_T

• Weird...... That really sucks ;-;

Heard he was arguing with someone earlier. I don't know anything yet

• It doeesss. Never know when one of us could be next.

Weird...... That really sucks ;-;

• Are there seriously only 3 people awake right now?

• Well, I'm bored. Guess I'm going I'm going to bed and sleep later.

• hi

Are there seriously only 3 people awake right now?

• YOU HAVE JOINED THE BASKET REVOLUTION

THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING TO A FREAKING BASKET I CAN FIND IN MY HOUSE! @Welcome_to_Woodbury @LeeTheProfessional @sardines @JonGon Also, GTA in the background

• Hey, sard. What's up?

sardines posted: »

hi

• Only because you guys wouldn't leave me alone about it. Especially Lee and Rachelle, lol.

YOU HAVE JOINED THE BASKET REVOLUTION

• Not much tbh! :P We just finished our GTA session, it went on so long that at the end there were only three of us left xD How're you on this fine night/morning, Woodbury? :D

Hey, sard. What's up?

• I'm pretty good. =)

Hey, could you PM me real quick? There's something I wanna tell you, but for some reason it says I "don't have permission" to send you a PM. It'll only take a quick second.

Not much tbh! :P We just finished our GTA session, it went on so long that at the end there were only three of us left xD How're you on this fine night/morning, Woodbury?

• edited June 2014

double post. shit.

Not much tbh! :P We just finished our GTA session, it went on so long that at the end there were only three of us left xD How're you on this fine night/morning, Woodbury?

• Well it still counts. :P NOW YOU JUST NEED TO RECORD YOUR VOICE (PREFERABLY SINGING FOR MAXIMUM LOLS)

Only because you guys wouldn't leave me alone about it. Especially Lee and Rachelle, lol.

• Alright, Plague Inc. is downloading in my Steam now and I will be bored until it finishes. Tell me something funny.

• edited June 2014

That's never gonna happen, Dev (me singing) :)

But i will try to get a cheap mic before my trip!

Well it still counts. :P NOW YOU JUST NEED TO RECORD YOUR VOICE (PREFERABLY SINGING FOR MAXIMUM LOLS)

• Damn it, Joe! xD JUST SING!

But okay!! :D That's not very long, I hope you do get a mic in time ;_; Who knows if we'll even still be playing GTA as a group by the time you're back? ):

That's never gonna happen, Dev (me singing) But i will try to get a cheap mic before my trip!

• Me singing is like me killing you over and over again in GTA. It just won't happen x) But yeah, that's why I want to get one before I leave. Hopefully I can find a decent one for a good price (no more than $40).

Damn it, Joe! xD JUST SING! But okay!! That's not very long, I hope you do get a mic in time ;_; Who knows if we'll even still be playing GTA as a group by the time you're back? ):

• What if I told you........ I'll be singing tomorrow?

Will you do it?

Me singing is like me killing you over and over again in GTA. It just won't happen x) But yeah, that's why I want to get one before I leave. Hopefully I can find a decent one for a good price (no more than $40).

• Naaahh :)

What if I told you........ I'll be singing tomorrow? Will you do it?

• :(

Naaahh

• I think you've killed me twice in a row before in GTA... but that's it I think xD Okay, fair enough I guess, BUT I STILL THINK YOU SHOULD. Join the singing party! :P Anywho, I hope so too! Tbh you don't even need one of those 'PS3 headsets,' mine is just a cheap like 10-20 dollar regular computer headset from Walmart that happens to use a USB for the plug in. :P YOU CAN FIND ONE, I BELIEVE IN YOU (lol)

Me singing is like me killing you over and over again in GTA. It just won't happen x) But yeah, that's why I want to get one before I leave. Hopefully I can find a decent one for a good price (no more than $40).

• If I did, I can guarantee you it was never on purpose! I would never do that! If I can find one that cheap, that would be great. That "(lol)" sounds like you really don't believe in me :c

I think you've killed me twice in a row before in GTA... but that's it I think xD Okay, fair enough I guess, BUT I STILL THINK YOU SHOULD. J

• Sorry. Looks like you'll be singing without me :)

• You'll regret this, Joe! I SWEAR YOU WILL!

Sorry. Looks like you'll be singing without me

• Whatever evil thing you're planning, do your worst!

You'll regret this, Joe! I SWEAR YOU WILL!

• If I ever killed you multiple times in a row it wasn't on purpose either! ;_; I try not to do that to you or Password, however stabby and kill-y I might get with other people. xD The worst thing I think I ever did was take you hostage, lol. And the (lol) was because "I BELIEVE IN YOU" seems to be becoming sort of a catchphrase for me, considering how much I've been saying it lately in GTA :P I'm starting to not believe myself believing in people xD

If I did, I can guarantee you it was never on purpose! I would never do that! If I can find one that cheap, that would be great. That "(lol)" sounds like you really don't believe in me :c

• Something funny.

Alright, Plague Inc. is downloading in my Steam now and I will be bored until it finishes. Tell me something funny.

• Okay, I'll remember that for if/when that happens, then :) Ha, yeah I noticed. I think it motivates us when you say that, though. I know it motivates me :P

If I ever killed you multiple times in a row it wasn't on purpose either! ;_; I try not to do that to you or Password, however stabby and ki

• Maybe when I sing, your ears will bleed, and that'll be punishment enough.

Whatever evil thing you're planning, do your worst!

• The urge to make a Portal joke is sky fuckin' high right now, fyi ;~;

NO IM SO DISAPPOINTED! I was supposed to have the cake! ;_;

• Psychology is awesome, bro. Especially criminal psychology. And I'm not one to judge. I personally hope to pursue psychology when I go to college.

Okay I never told anybody this before because I thought it would really creep them out but I have an obsession with reading the biographies

• Who says I'm even gonna listen? ;)

Maybe when I sing, your ears will bleed, and that'll be punishment enough.

• I see what you did there!

Rigtail posted: »

Something funny.

• Well........ touché. >.>

I was hoping you would, but you don't have to.

Who says I'm even gonna listen?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.