The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

FuckMiami FuckAtlanta

• Hehehehe, just tell them it's the new trend.

Wow. Just thought of something. What if my parents or brothers walked in on me when I took my avatar picture xD

• edited June 2014

^This times one million.

AND he makes really stupid faces.

His fanbase is annoying as all hell. It mostly consists of kids, and if you EVER say ANYTHING bad about ze pewds, they will kill you. I also

• Lol, mine just turned 10.

WE CAN ALL GO TO DISNEYWORLD!

SaltLick305 posted: »

Bring her in too, my sister is nine.

• Right back at ya.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited June 2014

FUCK YEAH.

Alt text

Lol, mine just turned 10. WE CAN ALL GO TO DISNEYWORLD!

• O_O yeah. Not going to say what happened.

How'd your day go? Was it as bad as you thought?

• Alt text

Right back at ya.

• What the walking dead should have been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCKHjcLjCk

• Lol at me sitting casually next to Joseph while he's being sexually harassed. ^_^

Alright folks !! The thread is open back again, like I said, things always fix themselves in the end :P My session has already started if

• ...orrrrrr raped xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

I can finally roam freely without being followed

• Oh...well all I saw was his reaction to Lee's dying scene talking with Clem, and he starts crying and everything. So he is actually annoying? Awww u_u

His fanbase is annoying as all hell. It mostly consists of kids, and if you EVER say ANYTHING bad about ze pewds, they will kill you. I also

• MuteJoe: Twistee Heeeelp meeee !!!

Twistee: Nope.

XD

Twistee posted: »

Lol at me sitting casually next to Joseph while he's being sexually harassed. ^_^

• Anyone else get an Apache error?

• You should be very grateful that I deleted what I was about to post at the last second lol

O_O yeah. Not going to say what happened.

• If it was my parents they would be like "What's a trend?"

Hehehehe, just tell them it's the new trend.

• What the hell just happened? Whenever i came to this website, it kept taking me to some other website.

• Lol, I got this:

Not Found
    The requested URL /profile/1576757/welcome-to-woodbury/feed was not found on this server.

What the hell just happened? Whenever i came to this website, it kept taking me to some other website.

• Lmfao What? Nah PSN dudes is the same shit i dont have a mic but i still hear them swallowing their mics talking shit. But add me on Xbox ima try to get on one of these days i dont even know why i bought a year membership.

That's reasonable, although I wasn't complaining of you not having Xbox, I was more upset that I don't have PS3 and I can't play with everyo

• :(

...orrrrrr raped xD

• edited June 2014

It took me to a completely different website. I took a pic of i on my phone.

edit: dammit it keeps on screwing up.

Lol, I got this: Not Found The requested URL /profile/1576757/welcome-to-woodbury/feed was not found on this server.

• That's because you play COD....it's the same everywhere with that game xD

Lmfao What? Nah PSN dudes is the same shit i dont have a mic but i still hear them swallowing their mics talking shit. But add me on Xbox ima try to get on one of these days i dont even know why i bought a year membership.

• "It's when you put a basket on your head and pretend to be a girl."

If it was my parents they would be like "What's a trend?"

• edited June 2014

I tried turning on my mic last night but there was a lot of people in the house, so I would have been really quiet. I really wanna talk to you guys but I can't get a effing break!

-_-

MuteJoe: Twistee Heeeelp meeee !!! Twistee: Nope. XD

• (?) I will remember that.

Lol at me sitting casually next to Joseph while he's being sexually harassed. ^_^

• Tell me!

You should be very grateful that I deleted what I was about to post at the last second lol

• Everything in time buddy :P

I just hope you won't pull a WTD and say absolutely fuck all even though your headest or mic is obviously on xD

I tried turning on my mic last night but there was a lot of people in the house, so I would have been really quiet. I really wanna talk to you guys but I can't get a effing break! -_-

• Not Really GTA same shit theres shit talkers everywhere wtf?

That's because you play COD....it's the same everywhere with that game xD

• I mean, it depends on what you think is annoying. Tobuscus annoys me too, even though he's funny.

Oh...well all I saw was his reaction to Lee's dying scene talking with Clem, and he starts crying and everything. So he is actually annoying? Awww u_u

• You'll hate me! xD

Tell me!

• VERY annoying....but I guess he has a heart if he cried during Lee's death scene.

He's basically exploiting the stupidity of humanity in a sense...making himself the king of youtube as a result. Which I find extremely sad and pathetic when I think about it..

Oh...well all I saw was his reaction to Lee's dying scene talking with Clem, and he starts crying and everything. So he is actually annoying? Awww u_u

• Hehehehe Game of Loans

It took me to a completely different website. I took a pic of i on my phone. edit: dammit it keeps on screwing up.

• I did too.

Anyone else get an Apache error?

• Yup...dunno what happened there...

Anyone else get an Apache error?

• Then they would stab me. No not really

"It's when you put a basket on your head and pretend to be a girl."

• xD It keeps on putting the wrong picture! i feel like an old lady trying to work with technology...

Hehehehe Game of Loans

• "My penis is so small... It looks like someone glued an acorn to the bottom of my torso..."

• Finally, it's back... :/

• The garden gnome has a normal sized penis.

Azlyn posted: »

"My penis is so small... It looks like someone glued an acorn to the bottom of my torso..."

• What's your GT?

Lmfao What? Nah PSN dudes is the same shit i dont have a mic but i still hear them swallowing their mics talking shit. But add me on Xbox ima try to get on one of these days i dont even know why i bought a year membership.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.