The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• They kept touching

Be glad in your check up, that your balls don't get crushed with a machine.

Smh... it sure was. At least it wasn't like surgery. They kept touching!

• I watched disturbing things, if you want me to tell you what I have to put a spoiler tag.

NO. DON'T. I mean........ be warned, it's pretty disturbing. But go ahead, if you really want to. 10000000000000/10 would recommend.

• Yup. Thankfully I didn't need it >:P

Little bastard appendix nearly killed me.

That's nasty xD

• I watched disturbing things, if you want me to tell you what I have to put a spoiler tag for everyone's sanity.

NO. DON'T. I mean........ be warned, it's pretty disturbing. But go ahead, if you really want to. 10000000000000/10 would recommend.

• TELL ME

AWESOMEO posted: »

I watched disturbing things, if you want me to tell you what I have to put a spoiler tag.

• I had a surgery, super fun, highly recommend it.

Smh... it sure was. At least it wasn't like surgery. They kept touching!

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited May 2015

I named my turtle bigby.

• I hope your not going to say what i think your going to say. X_X

I watched disturbing things, if you want me to tell you what I have to put a spoiler tag for everyone's sanity.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

My friends sent me a video of a guy chopping his own "tool" off, it wasn't censored and I didn't know what I was seeing until he did it...

TELL ME

edited June 2014

Worse... :(

I hope your not going to say what i think your going to say. X_X

• edited June 2014

Nah, what I was talking about was worse.

Edit: as in tool you mean his ding dong?

• Bigby? Really?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I named my turtle bigby.

• The pain Olympics? that shit fucking horrible.

• What did you talk about?

Nah, what I was talking about was worse. Edit: as in tool you mean his ding dong?

• I've seen stuff that i sure as hell wish I hadn't seen.

What did you talk about?

• I know, at first I thought "circumcision?", but then I saw what he did............... :'(

WHAT EWW

• That's errrrr nice

They kept touching Be glad in your check up, that your balls don't get crushed with a machine.

• Well, since we're in the ttg forums and I wanted to be funny, AND I didn't know what else to call it :p

Bigby? Really?

• What? What's that?

The pain Olympics? that shit fucking horrible.

edited June 2014

Why, of course...

Nah, what I was talking about was worse. Edit: as in tool you mean his ding dong?

• Alright, so because of my mother's restrictions, I'm unable to post the Miley Cyrus video (your ears can thank me later), but I did sing for you guys. Don't laugh, it was recorded really late at night and I was tired. It might not be very good, so I'm sorry about that. Joe's obviously not going to sing (F U Joe), so I just decided to go ahead and do it anyway. I'm gonna post both songs, because screw society. I will not be held responsible for any bleeding ears or exploding heads. So here:

First song: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CDM5orHIZp

Second song: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1H7Q5Y2AYmB

• Tell me, I can handle it.

I've seen stuff that i sure as hell wish I hadn't seen.

• Im pretty sure that's the video you watched. It's where that guy on painkillers mutilates himself.

What? What's that?

• Please excuse my paleness and the blurriness (I was holding the pot in one hand and my phone in the other and the pot was....it was heavy xD)

But anyways....

P O T H E A D R E V O L U T I O N ! ! !

Alt text

FuckThaPolice

PotsAreHotBasketsAreNot

edited June 2014

You reminded me of Kurt in the first one.... WHY KURT?!? :'(

Alt text

You sing great btw.

Alright, so because of my mother's restrictions, I'm unable to post the Miley Cyrus video (your ears can thank me later), but I did sing for

• Sorry :x

You reminded me of Kurt in the first one.... WHY KURT?!? You sing great btw.

• Alt text

Please excuse my paleness and the blurriness (I was holding the pot in one hand and my phone in the other and the pot was....it was heavy xD

• You guys probably would look at me differently...

My friend said it was real and i didn't believe him so i kept watching the video. And i ended up being mind twisted with the thing i saw happening.

It was horrible.. it wasn't even censored... I don't wana say it. X(

Tell me, I can handle it.

• Viva Potheads haha !! XD

Please excuse my paleness and the blurriness (I was holding the pot in one hand and my phone in the other and the pot was....it was heavy xD

• What's the first song called? It reminds me of House of the Rising Sun.

By the way, you're voice is really pretty and kind of hypnotizing.

Alright, so because of my mother's restrictions, I'm unable to post the Miley Cyrus video (your ears can thank me later), but I did sing for

• GURL! You made me haul my ass up and run to my room and get my headphones. I cant remember the Last time a ran like that. THANK YOU.

• Oh! That's something I can do! And I just realize that you have pretty blue eyes xD

• In the Pines! :o

What's the first song called? It reminds me of House of the Rising Sun. By the way, you're voice is really pretty and kind of hypnotizing.

• They're actually green. I guess they look blue in that light ^-^

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Oh! That's something I can do! And I just realize that you have pretty blue eyes xD

• If you change your mind, I'm here, I can handle gore.

You guys probably would look at me differently... My friend said it was real and i didn't believe him so i kept watching the video. And i

• Pothead, LOL. Brilliant. XD

• You don't sound like Louis Griffin at all xD you have a beautiful singing voice :3

• That was so beautiful...

Alt text

I cant stop smiling. ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.