The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I call it "him", because it's pretty much an individual entity.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, since we're in the ttg forums and I wanted to be funny, AND I didn't know what else to call it

• I started to tear up a bit when I was singing the first song...... I don't know why, but that song makes me kind of emotional xD

That was so beautiful... I cant stop smiling. ;_;

• It's that kind of feel you like to feel, he was great.

Sorry :x

• Watch Kurt singing it, it's great.

What's the first song called? It reminds me of House of the Rising Sun. By the way, you're voice is really pretty and kind of hypnotizing.

• edited June 2014

Hooray for immediate postings!

Edit: It worked, too!

• lmfao. Well thanks :D

I made my mom listen to them, and she started laughing at me =/

You don't sound like Louis Griffin at all xD you have a beautiful singing voice

• YAY!!! POTHEADS UNITE!!

Please excuse my paleness and the blurriness (I was holding the pot in one hand and my phone in the other and the pot was....it was heavy xD

• That song is a masterpiece and the way you sung it made it even better.

I started to tear up a bit when I was singing the first song...... I don't know why, but that song makes me kind of emotional xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Fun fact: "Pot" in Hebrew is one of the names for the "female reproductive organ", just wanted you to know now that you're a "Pothead".

When I was in elementary school, in English class, we read a story called "The Magic Pot", I couldn't help but laugh in my teacher's face...

Please excuse my paleness and the blurriness (I was holding the pot in one hand and my phone in the other and the pot was....it was heavy xD

• WELL I DID IT

YOU'RE WELCOME SARDINES I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

That song is a masterpiece and the way you sung it made it even better.

• Pretty much what I expected you to sound like. B]

Alright, so because of my mother's restrictions, I'm unable to post the Miley Cyrus video (your ears can thank me later), but I did sing for

• Louis' voice is so awful....

You don't sound like Louis Griffin at all xD you have a beautiful singing voice

• Lol... the potheads are here!

• I'm sorry, but i don't sing at all, lol. That was beautiful, okay? My ears never bled through either of those clips :)

Alright, so because of my mother's restrictions, I'm unable to post the Miley Cyrus video (your ears can thank me later), but I did sing for

• O_O

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Fun fact: "Pot" in Hebrew is one of the names for the "female reproductive organ", just wanted you to know now that you're a "Pothead". W

• Figures, that's why I never let my family hear when I was practicing for my bar mitzvah...

lmfao. Well thanks I made my mom listen to them, and she started laughing at me =/

• You're such a pothead, ATR. Nice! :3

• "In The Pines" Is a song about a man who's looking for his wife, and while looking for her he dies in a car accident, it ought to make you sad.

I started to tear up a bit when I was singing the first song...... I don't know why, but that song makes me kind of emotional xD

• Why that face, POTHEAD?

O_O

• Female reproductive organs resting on my head = not a pretty picture

And I try to use gifs of him whenever I can lol

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why that face, POTHEAD?

• What does THAT mean? >.>

Pretty much what I expected you to sound like. B]

• STOP TRYING TO STEAL HER DAMMIT!

• First Rachelle sings, now you have a pot on your head(lol,pot head), now i have to do something interesting... Oh wait..

Alt text

Alt text

• COME ON I DON'T SING EITHER BUT I STILL DID IT..... >:(

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm sorry, but i don't sing at all, lol. That was beautiful, okay? My ears never bled through either of those clips

• "That"

pronoun
    used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker.
    "that's his wife over there"
    referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.
    "that's a good idea"
    determiner
    used to identify a specific person or thing observed or heard by the speaker.
    "look at that man there"
    referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.
    "he lived in Mysore at that time"
    adverb
    to such a degree; so.
    "I would not go that far"
    conjunction
    introducing a subordinate clause expressing a statement or hypothesis.
    "she said that she was satisfied"
    tired that she couldn't think"
    expressing a purpose, hope, or intention.
    "we pray that the coming year may be a year of peace"
    literary
    expressing a wish or regret.
    "oh that he could be restored to health"

What does THAT mean? >.>

• -________-

"That" pronoun 1. used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker. "that's his wife over there" 2. referring to

• My whole life has been a lie...

"That" pronoun 1. used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker. "that's his wife over there" 2. referring to

• Just remember what I said everytime now! >:D

Female reproductive organs resting on my head = not a pretty picture And I try to use gifs of him whenever I can lol

• Riiighhttt, I bet you rehearsed that shit day and night xP

But you were great! You will never hear me sing ;)

COME ON I DON'T SING EITHER BUT I STILL DID IT..... >:(

• I want him to sing "I'm bringing sexy back"

• Lol, just that it was what I thought you would sound like. How is that bad?

-________-

• But, you're cooler than Rachelle :)

First Rachelle sings, now you have a pot on your head(lol,pot head), now i have to do something interesting... Oh wait..

• edited June 2014

Is it any good?!? I'd only watch it for Robert Sheehan and Iwan Rheon, but I found out that they left the show early on :c I found out about the show from this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_vayTJZdks

• edited June 2014

double post.

• edited June 2014

Your whole life has been an Elmer!

My whole life has been a lie...

• I laughed for a whole minute from that gif...

Alt text

• Is that guy wearing so kind of man thong? O_O

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Well played...

Alt text

• Nooooo you can do something interesting! Sing with a pot on your head.

First Rachelle sings, now you have a pot on your head(lol,pot head), now i have to do something interesting... Oh wait..

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

But, you're cooler than Rachelle

Sign in to comment in this discussion.