The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• i tell myself that shit everyday in my dreams i do epic shit but then i wake up and be like i cant skydive im scared of heights XD

I bet my subconscious wishes I was more fun in real life. Maybe that's why it's always showing me these fucked up things. Like, "hmm, maybe if we show her how to rob a bank in her dreams, she'll actually do it."

• lmfaoo, I do that too. Like, I have an awesome bank robbery dream where I scored like 25 million bucks, and I wake up giggling, and then I realize that I'm actually a broke ass mofo and I have to go to school. ;-;

FirstWorldProblems

i tell myself that shit everyday in my dreams i do epic shit but then i wake up and be like i cant skydive im scared of heights XD

• It kind of looks like this, except shorter and green, and the peace sign is yellow.

Alt text

The seats have freaking tie dye covers on them that are so ugly they hurt your eyes. He's had it since the 70s. He almost NEVER drives it anymore. It's just sitting in front of his house, looking stupid. I seriously hate it SO MUCH. He used to drive me to school in it, and kids used to make fun of him when he dropped me off, like pointing and laughing. At first I was like "fuck the haters this van is sick", but after a while I asked him to stop driving me around in it, because I started thinking it was ridiculous and I could tell that he felt hurt when people laughed at his stupid van.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Now that you mention it, I can't remember any good dreams either. But I KNOW I had good ones before! That parrot dream is kinda cute, btw c:

• I love debating characters but sometimes it just

Alt text

• XD

lmfaoo, I do that too. Like, I have an awesome bank robbery dream where I scored like 25 million bucks, and I wake up giggling, and then I realize that I'm actually a broke ass mofo and I have to go to school. ;-; FirstWorldProblems

• Aw, that's kinda sad. Why doesn't he sell that thing already? lol

It kind of looks like this, except shorter and green, and the peace sign is yellow. The seats have freaking tie dye covers on them th

• Because no one wants it, I guess? Lol, I don't know. Maybe it reminds him of "the old days" and he doesn't want to get rid of it because it's like a little piece of memory. Whenever I ask him about it, he just changes the subject. My brother won't even drive it because it looks so stupid.

Aw, that's kinda sad. Why doesn't he sell that thing already? lol

• Ah, nostalgia. I'd probably keep it too. I don't like to throw my old stuff away :(

Because no one wants it, I guess? Lol, I don't know. Maybe it reminds him of "the old days" and he doesn't want to get rid of it because it'

• edited June 2014

He could sell it to Rick from Pawn Stars probably get like 10G off of it.

Because no one wants it, I guess? Lol, I don't know. Maybe it reminds him of "the old days" and he doesn't want to get rid of it because it'

• Pssh, you're as lame as he is!

Ah, nostalgia. I'd probably keep it too. I don't like to throw my old stuff away

• I'm not lame, ok? ;-;

Pssh, you're as lame as he is!

• Yeah, sure. :p

I'm not lame, ok? ;-;

• You know I'm cool :3

Yeah, sure.

• XD Yo i forgot i was gonna post this FAFSA violated in their Twitter page its fucking hilarious.

Alt text

Oh, I know what you're talking about. That only happened to me like twice.

• You didn't even put a real basket on your head. You can't be cool.

You know I'm cool

• Lmao, that's fucked up. I hate filling that out -.-

XD Yo i forgot i was gonna post this FAFSA violated in their Twitter page its fucking hilarious.

• Have you done it already?

Lmao, that's fucked up. I hate filling that out -.-

• I couldn't find an actual basket in my house. U make me cry again, Rache :'(

You didn't even put a real basket on your head. You can't be cool.

• Well, yeah. We have to do those every year, lol.

Have you done it already?

• Well, you know what you can do.......................

Alt text

I couldn't find an actual basket in my house. U make me cry again, Rache

• They cover you fully or you gotta pay out of pocket?

Well, yeah. We have to do those every year, lol.

• I knew we shoulda left you behind in Lee's story :(

Well, you know what you can do.......................

• Fully. You need to fill out TAP too. Pain in the ass.

They cover you fully or you gotta pay out of pocket?

• Ow..... >.>

That's harsh, bro.

I knew we shoulda left you behind in Lee's story

• -hug- Nuuu, I'm kidding! >.<

Ow..... >.> That's harsh, bro.

• If you fill out FAFSA it carries over to TAP so you dont have to do it.

Fully. You need to fill out TAP too. Pain in the ass.

• Well, I meant if it's your first semester.

If you fill out FAFSA it carries over to TAP so you dont have to do it.

• Well......... you'll never beat my high score. >.>

Pro's going to make me go insane in the story, just watch. I made the mistake of telling him my two biggest fears: 1) Being rejected and 2) Going crazy. This'll be me:

Alt text

-hug- Nuuu, I'm kidding! >.<

• So last night i was coming home and i was in the car and i was listening to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM#t=17

Which i fell in love with and i consider my summer song for this year, and i was looking up at the sky as the sun was setting, and there were just so many warm colors, like purple and blue and orange and yellow and dark blue and green and AGH. And the clouds looked chiseled, but so smooth and unreachable and just beautiful, and i thought...

How can a world so unbelievably beautiful be so very cruel?

Yeah, i am feeling poetic, but the sight was just so beautiful, and i thought that maybe these kind of things actually are worth the mumpy ride.

• Hell nah man this is gonna be my third.

Well, I meant if it's your first semester.

• Oh, but I will. Just you wait. And don't worry, we'll all be there for you if that ever happens c:

Well......... you'll never beat my high score. >.> Pro's going to make me go insane in the story, just watch. I made the mistake of telling him my two biggest fears: 1) Being rejected and 2) Going crazy. This'll be me:

• Yeah, and this will be my 5th.

Hell nah man this is gonna be my third.

• edited June 2014

Lmfao, it's the apocalypse, there probably won't be any psychiatrists. The best you can do is just have a sedative ready for whenever I flip out. >.>

Oh, but I will. Just you wait. And don't worry, we'll all be there for you if that ever happens c:

• Nice atleast you're almost done.

Yeah, and this will be my 5th.

• Well, I could be your psychiatrist. People always come to me when they feel like crap.

Lmfao, it's the apocalypse, there probably won't be any psychiatrists. The best you can do is just have a sedative ready for whenever I flip out. >.>

• But..... I'm insane. I won't be able to talk about my feelings, because I probably won't be able to stop twitching and drooling on myself.

Well, I could be your psychiatrist. People always come to me when they feel like crap.

• Yeah, 1-2 more at least x_x

Nice atleast you're almost done.

• Ehhhh, idk about that. Maybe we can stop before it happens :c

But..... I'm insane. I won't be able to talk about my feelings, because I probably won't be able to stop twitching and drooling on myself.

• Insanity is unpredictable. So is Pro.

Ehhhh, idk about that. Maybe we can stop before it happens :c

• Haha, ikr?! Goddammit, Lee!

We always end up talking up to this time, have you noticed, lol? I'm gonna go to sleep now. Ttyl :)

Insanity is unpredictable. So is Pro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.