HELP! THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED?

Hey I recently bought The Wolf Among Us and on season 2 episode 1 where we investigate the body glamored to look like snow I get stuck at the scene where we are leaning over the body. I've already investigated every option and there is an arrow to back out but it does nothing when I click it. I've tried restarting the game twice and I even rebooted my computer but it always gets stuck at the same part. I'd really like to start playing the game again so please help soon!!

Comments

• look at her legs and look everywhere, and inbetween it. I remember if you look somewhere he gets a galmour tube and you have to solve the riddle.

• The thing is it doesn't let me look at her legs! The button to move down doesn't do anything.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you are playing on a PC or Mac? If you are playing on a Mac, particularly a Macbook, you will need to Right-Click in order to back out of the investigation. In order to Right-Click on a Mac, you will need to hold Control (Ctrl) and click to back out of the investigation.

WeaselGames posted: »

The thing is it doesn't let me look at her legs! The button to move down doesn't do anything.

• I'm on an iMac, and I have tried right and left clicking the arrow. The game just acts like its not there.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize. Exit the game, and click on the apple in the upper left corner of your screen, go to System Preferences. Within there, click on Keyboard & Mouse. Then, in the Trackpad settings, make sure you have tap clicking, and 2 finger clicking turned on.

Then after checking those boxes, reopen the game, and to perform a secondary click (what would ordinarily be called a right click for a mouse user) you can either:

1. Place 2 fingers on the trackpad and tap lightly with both fingers at once
    2. With 2 fingers on the trackpad, click the trackpad button
    3. Hold CTRL while clicking
    WeaselGames posted: »

I'm on an iMac, and I have tried right and left clicking the arrow. The game just acts like its not there.

This discussion has been closed.