Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

sardines posted: »

SHHH, IT COULD TOTALLY HAPPEN

• Gustavdines?

Hmm... interesting.

Guilty/Valky. Gustav_Sardines >:D (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS! GUSTAV AND SARDINES WANT THEIR CHARACTERS TO BE BOATED!) AllThatFreeus. NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP or whatever, obviously.

• It's funny, because Azlyn just finished 7th grade xD

WtW is in her early to mid twenties. DLB is 15 going on 16. You're still the youngest at 14. Azlyn just turned 15 in the story. Phyre

• WELL AT LEAST GUSTAV_SARDINES IS POSSIBLE

even though Welcome_Back isn't. ):

WtW is in her early to mid twenties. DLB is 15 going on 16. You're still the youngest at 14. Azlyn just turned 15 in the story. Phyre

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

I'M MID TWENTIES, WOOHOO TIME.

WELL AT LEAST GUSTAV_SARDINES IS POSSIBLE even though Welcome_Back isn't. ):

• Sweetsomeo!

What? No way. All I ever saw was Allthatfreeus xD ...and a bit of Awesomeo and SweetPea, though I forgot the name of the boat.

• edited June 2014

Sweetsomeo! I ship that too, but... ;_; Not as much as the last Sweet ship.

What? No way. All I ever saw was Allthatfreeus xD ...and a bit of Awesomeo and SweetPea, though I forgot the name of the boat.

• Pssttt.... I boat them too

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I still boat Welcome_To_Fan86

• THAT'S GROSS GUSTAV, GEEZ

YOU'RE LIKE TEN

I'M MID TWENTIES, WOOHOO TIME.

• Tell him we miss him! <3

Azlyn posted: »

Awesomeo told me to tell you all that he will be back when the ban expires and that he doesn't plan to leave.

• Me. 8)

So, while we wait for the next part. Who do you guys think will be the last remaining survivors?

• I'M THIRTEEN!!!

It's puberty, Devyn, puberty.

THAT'S GROSS GUSTAV, GEEZ YOU'RE LIKE TEN

• That boat name is much better. :P

Gustavdines? Hmm... interesting.

• YOU EDITED YOUR COMMENT, YOU LITTLE WEASEL

I'M THIRTEEN!!! It's puberty, Devyn, puberty.

• Ah, right. That's it. There was another Sweet boat around, though? Must have missed that...it wasn't WTD, was it?

Sweetsomeo! I ship that too, but... ;_; Not as much as the last Sweet ship.

• Yeah, it was SweetDuck.

Ah, right. That's it. There was another Sweet boat around, though? Must have missed that...it wasn't WTD, was it?

• Anyone heard of Clayton? I think he said he was moving to Washington but I haven't seen him here for like a month :(

• it was ;_;

Ah, right. That's it. There was another Sweet boat around, though? Must have missed that...it wasn't WTD, was it?

• SweetPeaProfessional :D

Which is your favorite "Boat." Thanks @JonGon for this awesome gif. B]

• I used to be on Battle Royale.

JonGon posted: »

Anyone heard of Clayton? I think he said he was moving to Washington but I haven't seen him here for like a month

• edited June 2014

Let's see... it was

Allthatfreeus- Started because of a simple comment.(Originally was going to be the only boat in the story)

GuiltyxValky- I decided to make them a couple, since Guilty mentioned protecting his GF.(Valky was chosen because I needed a female character to be in Tobi's group)

SweetDuck- I don't know how you guys got this idea, lol.(Oh he smiled at her!!! OMG I boat them!!! What? Haha)

SweetSOMEO- He used to visit SweetPea's farm during the summers. They've been friends for a long time now.(He smiled at her OMG!)

Welcometowoodurpledorp(Or something like that)- WtW and Noncy. Well that was a boat before the story.

Dont_Look_Bro- Someone saw them, and boated them, lol.

I think that's all of them?

• Huh, really? I didn't get any boating vibes from those two, to be honest...

Yeah, it was SweetDuck.

• Yeah, man what happened?! He's been gone for a while.

JonGon posted: »

Anyone heard of Clayton? I think he said he was moving to Washington but I haven't seen him here for like a month

• My name is probably the worst for boating, lol.

TWDFan86 posted: »

SweetPeaProfessional

• I actually thought mine was.

My name is probably the worst for boating, lol.

• Good one, Lee. Now everyone who puts their names here will get killed :D

So, while we wait for the next part. Who do you guys think will be the last remaining survivors?

• I used to be on battle royale, but then I took a bullet to the head.

I used to be on Battle Royale.

• I boated SweetDuck. ;____; Noooooooooooooooooo... WTD... I'm sad all over again ;_;

Let's see... it was Allthatfreeus- Started because of a simple comment.(Originally was going to be the only boat in the story) Guilty

• Why? LeeThePea sounds awesome xD

My name is probably the worst for boating, lol.

• Actually... mines could work with a few, lol! I could see yours with a few as well. We're not the worst. B]

I actually thought mine was.

• edited June 2014

Well, the thing with the GF was just an example. I didn't mean you HAD to add that. Still nice you did it, though. I REALLY loved the reunion between me and Valky and how I had to shoot tntlee. The scene was so goddamn powerful and completely showed what I had in mind when I gave you the description of my character.

Let's see... it was Allthatfreeus- Started because of a simple comment.(Originally was going to be the only boat in the story) Guilty

• It made that scene better with Valky around. B]

I hope your character lives, I have more plans for him.

Well, the thing with the GF was just an example. I didn't mean you HAD to add that. Still nice you did it, though. I REALLY loved the reunio

• Alt text

Lmao... Oh man.

Why? LeeThePea sounds awesome xD

• Mwuhahahaha! We shall see, Rafoli. B]

Rafoli posted: »

Good one, Lee. Now everyone who puts their names here will get killed

• kisses devyn on the cheek

FINE?

• Really? Can you name one for each of us? SweetPeaPro came out of nowhere for me :P

Actually... mines could work with a few, lol! I could see yours with a few as well. We're not the worst. B]

• you and me both, brother. You and me both... :D

It made that scene better with Valky around. B] I hope your character lives, I have more plans for him.

• Lmao, that makes her sound like a bad-ass!

Not for all, but some do work, haha. B]

Really? Can you name one for each of us? SweetPeaPro came out of nowhere for me :P

• Your really 13 or are you lying... =_=

I'M THIRTEEN!!! It's puberty, Devyn, puberty.

• Welcome_Back

O_O

WELL AT LEAST GUSTAV_SARDINES IS POSSIBLE even though Welcome_Back isn't. ):

Sign in to comment in this discussion.