The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thread is open again. Don't mess this up.

I intend to open this thread around 5pm PST (this forum's timezone). When moderators ask you to drop the subject on banned users, please fol

• That happens whenever you reply to a thread as it is being closed.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Guys... I think I broke Telltale...

• Let's see who the next Bowser will be.

Alt text

• Alt text

Thread is open again. Don't mess this up.

• Thank you, Blind Sniper! :)

Thread is open again. Don't mess this up.

• SaltLick305 posted: »

Let's see who the next Bowser will be.

• AWESOMEO was banned? Goooooiiis, I'm scared!

• Don't talk about him!

AWESOMEO was banned? Goooooiiis, I'm scared!

• I just hope no one messes up again. I don't want us all to get punished over something that someone did.

Alt text

• It's back!!! Alt text

• Guys, I've been having sharp pains in my chest and my left arm. Pain goes on and off and I find it hard to breathe... what is going on?

• (to the tune of For the First Time in Forever)

The Lounge is back open, my friends all there!
    I'm glad that I saw and was aware
    I wouldn't want to miss out on the fun!
    For hours I've roamed this empty thread
    Wondering how long til it stopped being dead
    Finally it was opened by someone!
    I'll speak to actual real live users
    It'll be totally strange
    But wow am I so ready for this change!

'Cause for the first time in forever,
    the lounge is open and alive!
    For the first time in forever,
    our craziness can thrive!

Don't know if I'm elated or teary-eyed
    But I'm somewhere in that zone!
    'Cause for the first time in forever...
    I won't be alone!

THE LOUNGE IS OPEN AGAIN? -ahem-

• All that nostalgia coming back ,i love those games.

• YESSS!!!!!

sardines posted: »

(to the tune of For the First Time in Forever) The Lounge is back open, my friends all there! I'm glad that I saw and was aware I would

• Oh God. Crap. Umm... uuuummmmm...

You didn't see anything, mods.

papai46 posted: »

Don't talk about him!

• Oh its back. whats good peeps?

• ITS OPEN??!

Alt text

That wait felt forever...

• Get that checked out bro. I have been having chest problems too. Can be heart problems... hopefully it's just heartburn.

Guys, I've been having sharp pains in my chest and my left arm. Pain goes on and off and I find it hard to breathe... what is going on?

• edited June 2014

Update your previous comment with this just put the image there!

Oh God. Crap. Umm... uuuummmmm... You didn't see anything, mods.

• TWURTALS

• So... I'm starting to worry that one day I'm going to end up starving myself to death... or dying of sleep deprivation. ;_; Don't be surprised if one day you guys suddenly stop hearing from me forever...

I just nearly pulled two all nighters in a row (I slept 2 hours last night), and I haven't eaten anything all day... And yesterday, I only ate one meal (8 pieces of sushi.)

I just forget to eat, or I get distracted, and then I'm always on the forums or on GTA at night... ;_; I need to take better care of myself.

Now I feel too sick to eat, though, from not eating... ;_; IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE!

• Just wanted to let you guys know that I most likely won't be here for a week or so. Some family shit came up and I'll be pretty busy. Maybe I'll stop by to vote on the story, but other than that.... I wont be around much. Sorry about that.

Woodbury, out.

• Yeah you better chek it with a doctor .

Guys, I've been having sharp pains in my chest and my left arm. Pain goes on and off and I find it hard to breathe... what is going on?

• edited June 2014

Put an alarm on your phone that goes off every 4 hours or so that says "EAT!"

Edit: and that thing about feeling to sick to eat, yea i know what that feels like. Its horrible, and then when you go to eat its almost impossible. ;_; Its kind of like the pont past starving. Just do the alarm thing.

My mom ends up screaming across the house saying "RACHEL MICHELLE [last name], EAT SOMETHING DAMMIT"

Then I haul ass and eat the first thing I find. So my mom is my alarm.

So... I'm starting to worry that one day I'm going to end up starving myself to death... or dying of sleep deprivation. ;_; Don't be surpris

• I got really sick once and lost all my appetite and stopped eating. Eventually I blacked out! Make sure you eat something every few hours, even if it's just a little thing.

So... I'm starting to worry that one day I'm going to end up starving myself to death... or dying of sleep deprivation. ;_; Don't be surpris

• You'll be back just in time for me to leave, I hope. See ya :c

Just wanted to let you guys know that I most likely won't be here for a week or so. Some family shit came up and I'll be pretty busy. Maybe

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Man I missed this place for the few hours that it was closed for.

• Idk if this would work, but try eating little-by-little everyday. And try sleeping 15-30 minutes earlier everyday. You can start today by eating a small midnight snack. Baby steps c:

• Try not to die! (Fallout Reference)

• IT'S BACK

Alt text

Yeah i know kindda late but i haven't noticed

• So I came back later than I thought I would from the hospital. Had to wait for my father for at least 5 freaking hours...ridiculous...anyway, I drove him back home safely.

Then I come back and see that this bloody thread was closed again !!

When will you people learn....anyway, as a result I won't be hosting tonight, I know its reopened and all, but its already 8pm and seeing how well things went last night, I won't be hosting tonight at all, as it seems like a waste of my bloody time and I have other things to do anyway.

Sorry :/

Also, I told a certain someone to stop adding fuel to the fire or else he would get burned....guess that certain someone didn't listen...

Anyway, i'll try again tomorrow night, sorry once again :/

But you can't really blame me for things out of my bloody control yeah ?

Blame our slow medical institutions !! xD

• YOU'RE LEAVING!!?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!

TWDFan86 posted: »

You'll be back just in time for me to leave, I hope. See ya :c

• Only for a month, dude, lol. I'm leaving next Friday, the 4th.

Gobananas01 posted: »

YOU'RE LEAVING!!?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!

• edited June 2014

Bye. :( I'll keep this place up, remember I'm cooler then you! LOL NAHHT.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I most likely won't be here for a week or so. Some family shit came up and I'll be pretty busy. Maybe

• Hey, family is important. Go spend time with em. We ain't going anywhere.

• You became HD o.o

Hey, family is important. Go spend time with em. We ain't going anywhere.

• So I came back later than I thought I would from the hospital. Had to wait for my father for at least 5 freaking hours...ridiculous...anyway

• edited June 2014

THE LOUNGE JUST REACHED 200 PAGES !!!! this deserves another celebratin gif:

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.