The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ridiculous?

So I came back later than I thought I would from the hospital. Had to wait for my father for at least 5 freaking hours...ridiculous...anyway

• Alt text

ps3gamer095 posted: »

THE LOUNGE JUST REACHED 200 PAGES !!!! this deserves another celebratin gif:

• So what we get drunk,

So what we smoke weed,

We're just havin fun,

We don't care who sees,

So what we go out that's how it's supposed to be!

Livin young and wild and free!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5B22KAkEk

• i never get tired of that teddy bear lol

• Alt text

• Alt text

Only a month, but the Lounge (and those who play GTA too!) will sure still miss you when you go! :P Have fun though dude! :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

Only for a month, dude, lol. I'm leaving next Friday, the 4th.

• Alt text

may or may not have just used this gif twice... TOO BAD. Bye!! ;_;

Just wanted to let you guys know that I most likely won't be here for a week or so. Some family shit came up and I'll be pretty busy. Maybe

• "Family's important. It's all that matters. You agree with that?"

Hey, family is important. Go spend time with em. We ain't going anywhere.

• Awww...well we'll miss you!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I most likely won't be here for a week or so. Some family shit came up and I'll be pretty busy. Maybe

• ps3gamer095 posted: »

• Me too! ;-;

Hopefully I can stop by once or twice a week to say hi and stuff. Maybe more, maybe less.

sardines posted: »

Only a month, but the Lounge (and those who play GTA too!) will sure still miss you when you go! :P Have fun though dude!

• Oh God. Crap. Umm... uuuummmmm... You didn't see anything, mods.

• "Was brought up to, yeah."

sardines posted: »

"Family's important. It's all that matters. You agree with that?"

• I grow in power!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You became HD o.o

• Hey Woodbury. See ya.

• Yeah uhh everyone is saying goodbye sooooooo I'm gonna be leaving too (maybe) Going down to St. Louis hopefully my data works!

• WTF EVERYONE'S LEAVING??

How long will you be gone??

Yeah uhh everyone is saying goodbye sooooooo I'm gonna be leaving too (maybe) Going down to St. Louis hopefully my data works!

• Lol, who's gonna replace you now? Who's gonna replace Rachelle? Who's gonna replace me??!

Yeah uhh everyone is saying goodbye sooooooo I'm gonna be leaving too (maybe) Going down to St. Louis hopefully my data works!

• edited June 2014

About a week starting Saturday. I'm scared to death :O. Anyways.... Every time I cross the Iowa border my data always screws up. -____-

WTF EVERYONE'S LEAVING?? How long will you be gone??

• Does anyone here know a site where I can watch Attack on Titan? An awesome person gave me a link to one awhile ago, but I lost it ;-;

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2014

http://www.soul-anime.net/watching/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-1/

It's with subtitles BTW, everyone says that anything dubbed is terrible.

Does anyone here know a site where I can watch Attack on Titan? An awesome person gave me a link to one awhile ago, but I lost it ;-;

• Clem: "Oh shit."

Lol, who's gonna replace you now? Who's gonna replace Rachelle? Who's gonna replace me??!

I can replace you all! Wait, no I can't.

Lol, who's gonna replace you now? Who's gonna replace Rachelle? Who's gonna replace me??!

• THANK YOU! c:

dojo32161 posted: »

http://www.soul-anime.net/watching/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-1/ It's with subtitles BTW, everyone says that anything dubbed is terrible.

• Yeah, no. It has to be 3 people :P

I can replace you all! Wait, no I can't.

• Damn i knew as soon as we got close to july everyone was gonna leave :,(

• Thought of a game. What's the first thing you think of when you see a username. Yeah mine sucks for this game -______- I wish I could change it.

Don't_Look_Back - Slender Man

TDMshadow- Sonic

Welcome_to_Woodbury - Governor

Sardines - Sardines (hide and seek game, which is an AWESOME game)

• What about MY anime :C

THANK YOU! c:

• edited June 2014

Cluke is Dumb - Who are you calling pinhead?

Password Sucks-A hacker

dojo32161-Club Penguin's dojo

All That Remains- All That Remains

TheCornPopper-Weed

TheWalking Sheep-A sheep standing in the middle of a field

Deceptio-Decepticons (specially original cartoon show's Megatron)

Thought of a game. What's the first thing you think of when you see a username. Yeah mine sucks for this game -______- I wish I could change

• I'm a Club?!?! Oh and that avatar of Patrick I had was great xD

Cluke is Dumb - Who are you calling pinhead? Password Sucks-A hacker dojo32161-Club Penguin's dojo All That Remains- All That Remai

That's actually where I got my name from.

Cluke is Dumb - Who are you calling pinhead? Password Sucks-A hacker dojo32161-Club Penguin's dojo All That Remains- All That Remai

• Really? wow

That's actually where I got my name from.

• Oh sorry for misspelling your name lol

I'm a Club?!?! Oh and that avatar of Patrick I had was great xD

• Wait a minute.

WHO is leaving, WHY are they leaving, and HOW LONG are they leaving?!

Tell me the details!

• I'll make the announcement of me leaving this Friday :)

Deceptio posted: »

Wait a minute. WHO is leaving, WHY are they leaving, and HOW LONG are they leaving?! Tell me the details!

• Tell me the name again! I gotta write it down.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What about MY anime :C

• Sardines is actually a pretty cool game, I've played it :D

I can't think of anything for any usernames off the top of my head, though >_<

Thought of a game. What's the first thing you think of when you see a username. Yeah mine sucks for this game -______- I wish I could change

• Well, I'm leaving at the end of July for a month :p

Deceptio posted: »

Wait a minute. WHO is leaving, WHY are they leaving, and HOW LONG are they leaving?! Tell me the details!

• I think of their face. But when I think of Rafoli I think of ravioli though. It took me a long time to stop calling him "ravioli" in my head xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.