The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

All we are is,

An Isle of Flightless birds

We find our worth in giving birth, and stuff...

We're lining our homes against winding roads,

And we think the going is tough.

We pick songs to sing, remind us of things that nobody cares about,

And honestly, we're probably, more suicidal than ever, now.

If you decide to live by what you thinks wrong and what's right,

Believe me, you'll begin to wish you were sleeping,

Your weeping will creep in your head and you'll cry,

But if we wake up every morning and decide what we believe,

We can take apart our very heart,

And the light will set us free...

Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit Feelin' lit feelin' light, 2 A.M. summer night I don't care, hand on the wheel, drivin

• I haven't heard this song in forever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

• lol, I don't think I could do that, I don't have an umbrella! :p

TWDFan86 posted: »

Maybe YOU can replace Rachelle. Let's start now... Hey loser...........................yeah, it's not the same :c

• NOW'S MY CHANCE!!!

-fills bucket with ice-cold water- .....................wait, I can't do that to you ;~;

lol, I don't think I could do that, I don't have an umbrella!

• In order for me to be like her, I would have to extend to her level of coolness. And I cant do that.

NOW'S MY CHANCE!!! -fills bucket with ice-cold water- .....................wait, I can't do that to you ;~;

• thanks I guess Master Dojo.

dojo32161 posted: »

I edited you in anyway.

• edited June 2014

Me and her talked about this, DLB. We all know who's the cooler one :)

In order for me to be like her, I would have to extend to her level of coolness. And I cant do that.

• One day I told myself I wouldn't go on. That morning i woke up, sat there for 5 minuets and then said "III NEEEED IIIIIT" and got on. I couldn't do it! D:

Its not possible...

About a week starting Saturday. I'm scared to death :O. Anyways.... Every time I cross the Iowa border my data always screws up. -____-

• WhatToWriteHere doesn't look anything like Jon Snow, and WTW definitely looks nothing like Ygritte xD

• Yeah that's me trying to sleep! I lay there for 5 minutes not being able to sleep finally I'm like "I need to look one more time." I say that like 3 times before I finally call it quits xD

One day I told myself I wouldn't go on. That morning i woke up, sat there for 5 minuets and then said "III NEEEED IIIIIT" and got on. I couldn't do it! Its not possible...

• Yeah, and its Rachelle.

Me and her talked about this, DLB. We all know who's the cooler one

• That's me ALL the time. I steal my brothers phone and I put it down saying "your going to end up waking up at like 2pm, you have to sleep now" then after about 2 seconds i say "F*ck it" then I just get the phone and come back on. I do this till about 4 in the morning.

I don't know why I even try to sleep since I have such a hard time falling asleep period.

Yeah that's me trying to sleep! I lay there for 5 minutes not being able to sleep finally I'm like "I need to look one more time." I say that like 3 times before I finally call it quits xD

• What about me?

dojo32161 posted: »

WTW - A female version of te Governor Dont_Look_Back - Clem putting blood on her face (I'm more used to that as her profile pic than her

• edited June 2014

Goddammit! Nooo!

Uugh, you know what? You're both equally cool!

Yeah, and its Rachelle.

• edited June 2014

Right back at you joseph! xD

Previous comment disappeared: Yes, I'm sick of this place and everyone in here.

• Guess I really am leaving forever ;-;

Right back at you joseph! xD

• Pizza is aggressive! DUrrr

Goust. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has seen this.

• Thee can only be one

Lol, nah. Fine, we are both equally cool. Coughshescoolercough

Goddammit! Nooo! Uugh, you know what? You're both equally cool!

• speaking of sleep... The whole night last night I slept 15 minutes and woke up for another 15 minutes. THE WHOLE NIGHT. I was pissed!

That's me ALL the time. I steal my brothers phone and I put it down saying "your going to end up waking up at like 2pm, you have to sleep no

• COUGHstillgotthatbucketofwaterforyouCOUGH

Thee can only be one Lol, nah. Fine, we are both equally cool. Coughshescoolercough

• Just because I said we are equally cool (coughwearenotcough) DOESN'T MEAN you can use the bucket. =_=

And it wont be fair because I cant find a umbrella. And I'm not Rachelle! xD

COUGHstillgotthatbucketofwaterforyouCOUGH

• That's me every night. I always sleep for short spells. And i cant fall asleep for hors because i have a stupid song in my head.

brb...

speaking of sleep... The whole night last night I slept 15 minutes and woke up for another 15 minutes. THE WHOLE NIGHT. I was pissed!

• edited June 2014

Bedtime Otters. I will keep doing this for awhile
    XD

Alt text

• Brb? This isn't live chat XD get with the program DLB!

That's me every night. I always sleep for short spells. And i cant fall asleep for hors because i have a stupid song in my head. brb...

• edited June 2014

LOL i know it isn't! xD

Its because I'm about to "go to sleep" but actually I'm going to wait till my brother falls asleep to steal his phone. >:3

Brb? This isn't live chat XD get with the program DLB!

• It's okay. The water's not that cold anymore -.-

Just because I said we are equally cool (coughwearenotcough) DOESN'T MEAN you can use the bucket. =_= And it wont be fair because I cant find a umbrella. And I'm not Rachelle! xD

• Hehehe! My stalling worked.

It's okay. The water's not that cold anymore -.-

• You win this round, DLB...

Hehehe! My stalling worked.

• Good sport Tobi, I'll be happy to torture you! Right now I'm not working on Playlist 3, but I AM however planning and testing stuff out for when I do start creating it.

Can't wait to play your playlist next week. I wanna feel the torture!

• I win every round! >:3

You know what I just realized... I don't recall you ever calling me by my real name. I like DLB anyways. :p

You win this round, DLB...

• Ha, we'll see about that!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Should I call you Rachel or keep calling you DLB? ._.

I win every round! >:3 You know what I just realized... I don't recall you ever calling me by my real name. I like DLB anyways.

• Some people call me by my name all the time, and some call me DLB all the time. I'm fine with either one. Call me which ever one you prefer.

Ha, we'll see about that! Yeah, I noticed that too. Should I call you Rachel or keep calling you DLB? ._.

• I'll call you both ^-^

Some people call me by my name all the time, and some call me DLB all the time. I'm fine with either one. Call me which ever one you prefer.

• Lol m'kay. Your probably going to end up leaning towards one of them though. xD

I'll call you both ^-^

• Heh, yeah. You're probably right. We'll see which :P

Lol m'kay. Your probably going to end up leaning towards one of them though. xD

• Um, is it fine if I join this even though I'm not in Forum of the Dead? This seems fun, and all the other parts of the forum are pretty much dead right now :\ .

• Only if you pay me 5 dolla.

Spooch posted: »

Um, is it fine if I join this even though I'm not in Forum of the Dead? This seems fun, and all the other parts of the forum are pretty much dead right now .

• Sure, why not? There are already a few people here who aren't in the story, anyway, lol.

Spooch posted: »

Um, is it fine if I join this even though I'm not in Forum of the Dead? This seems fun, and all the other parts of the forum are pretty much dead right now .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.