The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, I feel like this thread has gotten a lot less happy lately :c

So many people are missing. Its incomplete. x_x

• Jack Black? Lol!

dojo32161 posted: »

I just looked it up. Jack Black is playing R.L. Stine? Seriously?

• It basically was a big fuck you to the fans.

That's the only reason I'm thinking of getting the Xbone now.

• Thanks to everyone who helped me mess around with the spoiler posts. Fortunately, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

• You mean Elmo?

Elmer is love. Elmer is life.

• Since we helped out we should get a free wish. :D

Thanks to everyone who helped me mess around with the spoiler posts. Fortunately, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

• If anyone wants to do something Saturday or Sunday, I'm free this weekend, so I might be able to host in your stead if you don't mind, Password.

Also... ): My parents are still on my PS3... They're not just watching a movie... They're watching a Shakespeare movie... Looks like I probably won't join tonight, unless you go late. ;_;

Sorry mate I'll try hosting tomorrow's session at 5pm eastern time :P I'm receiving people this weekend though, so I probably won't have time to host anything at all Saturday and Sunday night sadly for y'all

• No, Elmer.

Elmer is love. Elmer is life.

You mean Elmo?

• ^this

Since we helped out we should get a free wish.

• Your certainly right on that. :/

Yeah, I feel like this thread has gotten a lot less happy lately :c

• Can I ask you something?

• Today was pretty dull. I'm not even in a joking mood right now, and I'm like halfway through the next part, but don't even feel like finishing it. I think I won't be here tomorrow, not sure. I just hope nothing happens, usually when I'm not here, stuff and thaaangs seem to go down.

Your certainly right on that.

• Its been very quiet and blue lately. You might not miss much.

Today was pretty dull. I'm not even in a joking mood right now, and I'm like halfway through the next part, but don't even feel like finishi

• Give it a shot.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I like this idea.

• I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart!

Give it a shot.

• Really? Anything i want :D damn selfishness is flowing through my veins muahahahaha...... Please unban our fellow comrades.

Give it a shot.

• edited June 2014

That show was awesome.

sardines posted: »

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart!

• sardines posted: »

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wish for... A hundred books that I'm interested in!

Give it a shot.

• Let's inject some happiness?

Alt text

Its been very quiet and blue lately. You might not miss much.

• FuckHomework

But seriously, why do we have to do work at home when we do enough at school. Plus, an additional backstab to my summer, I have to read TWO books AND do a math packet over the summer. Why the FUCK do we have to do that! The point of summer is to get a break from the dreaded prison known as school, and now even summer is being infested with work? What is this shit!!!

On a side note, I can't look at your name anymore without this popping up in my head.

Rafoli posted: »

Out of school too! Staying awake till late at night and enjoying some games, like I always do. Things didn't change a lot, but it's good to be free from school and it's tests and homeworks. I'm okay with tests, but homework? Pff.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2014

I could not find a user named "our fellow comrades" to unban. Your one wish has been consumed. No refunds will be given.

Really? Anything i want damn selfishness is flowing through my veins muahahahaha...... Please unban our fellow comrades.

• ;_; the memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsMrr7s5Kmw

• You know what i meant you hyped me up so much thaat i left a lobby where some dude was shit talking me i never leave a lobby where theres shit talking :,(

I could not find a user named "our fellow comrades" to unban. Your one wish has been consumed. No refunds will be given.

• Aww....

... still not happy... :(

JonGon posted: »

Let's inject some happiness?

• Your wish was too vague. Sorry. :/

dojo32161 posted: »

I wish for... A hundred books that I'm interested in!

• Hahaha, yay! The reference was caught! :P I loved that show when I was a kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsMrr7s5Kmw

• That show was my childhood!

That show was awesome.

• I'll admit... that response made me laugh a lot. :P Clever, lol.

• Whispers Dont encourage him -_-

I'll admit... that response made me laugh a lot. :P Clever, lol.

• I wish it was still on. I watched that show everyday.

That show was my childhood!

• R.I.P. pretty everyone in the Mortal Kombat Series.

• There's no need to rile anyone up any more than they already are, though. Tensions are high enough as it is. The mods are just doing their jobs, and starting arguments will only make things worse for everyone :(

(Sorry if this reply offends you, it's just my own opinion on the matter ;_; I understand if yours differs)

Whispers Dont encourage him -_-

• Lol it was meant as a joke im not mad at Blind Snipah i was joking about the dont encourage him you guys if ya meet me most likely would hate me as i have a not so serious personality xD

There's no need to rile anyone up any more than they already are, though. Tensions are high enough as it is. The mods are just doing their j

• Thank god ;_; I couldn't deal with anymore arguments in this thread! I just want everyone to get along... ;___; Sorry, then, I misunderstood you xD

Lol it was meant as a joke im not mad at Blind Snipah i was joking about the dont encourage him you guys if ya meet me most likely would hate me as i have a not so serious personality xD

• I changed my wish can i be a Moderator for the next 24-48 hours :D

• Hey.

Hello everyone

• No problemo señorita that happens a lot on here :D

Thank god ;_; I couldn't deal with anymore arguments in this thread! I just want everyone to get along... ;___; Sorry, then, I misunderstood you xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.