The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

So when do we learn what this surprise is?

• :p

Rachel, you're killing me.

• edited June 2014

This thread just gets weirder and weirder XD

Want to see a Tit?? . . . . . . . . .

• I have no idea what's happening anymore.

• Annnnnnddd i ran out of animals with funky names.

• AT LEAST I DIDNT POST THE ACTUAL THING.

And don't act like you didn't laugh.

• DAMMIT THE TROLLS ARE BACK. -Flips table-

AT LEAST I DIDNT POST THE ACTUAL THING. And don't act like you didn't laugh.

• edited June 2014

Someone's disliking your comments ;-;

Edit: Oh, and mine too. :(

DAMMIT THE TROLLS ARE BACK. -Flips table-

• There are these trolls that follow everywhere I go and dislike everything of mine. At one time I had 4 of them. I think the same thing happened to you once.

Someone's disliking your comments ;-; Edit: Oh, and mine too.

• Yeah.... Geez, I'm sorry Rachel :(

Just try and ignore them. They'll go away soon, hopefully.

There are these trolls that follow everywhere I go and dislike everything of mine. At one time I had 4 of them. I think the same thing happened to you once.

• You might need these

Alt text

Alt text

There are these trolls that follow everywhere I go and dislike everything of mine. At one time I had 4 of them. I think the same thing happened to you once.

• edited June 2014

PFFT you don't need to say sorry, its not like the down votes effect me in any way.

But.. im sorry, about what happened. I saw what you said so CiD. So, yeah, I'm really really sorry.

Yeah.... Geez, I'm sorry Rachel Just try and ignore them. They'll go away soon, hopefully.

• Sorry :c

• Sorry for what? the trolls? nah, don't be.

IT AMUSES ME

They be like this for no reason:

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Sorry :c

• Yeah, my nana passed away yesterday morning. I'm still upset about it, but a lot of people on here have made it a bit easier for me, and I'm grateful for that. You don't have to worry about it.

You guys are really awesome. More awesome than I could have ever thought.

PFFT you don't need to say sorry, its not like the down votes effect me in any way. But.. im sorry, about what happened. I saw what you said so CiD. So, yeah, I'm really really sorry.

• I'm getting jealous. I want my own dislike troll, why do all the cool people have to get one? WHERE ARE MY DISLIKES, HUH? -sobs-

Sorry for what? the trolls? nah, don't be. IT AMUSES ME They be like this for no reason:

• I'm so sorry. -hugs-

Just be strong!

Yeah, my nana passed away yesterday morning. I'm still upset about it, but a lot of people on here have made it a bit easier for me, and I'm

• No, it was me! :c

No, I'm kidding x)

Sorry for what? the trolls? nah, don't be. IT AMUSES ME They be like this for no reason:

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never been close to my own grandparents, but I've had a cousin die and that was very hard for me. All of us have your back if you need anything :)

Yeah, my nana passed away yesterday morning. I'm still upset about it, but a lot of people on here have made it a bit easier for me, and I'm

• There's your dislike >:)

I'm getting jealous. I want my own dislike troll, why do all the cool people have to get one? WHERE ARE MY DISLIKES, HUH? -sobs-

• HAHAHA I got a dislike troll and you don't!!! :p

I'm getting jealous. I want my own dislike troll, why do all the cool people have to get one? WHERE ARE MY DISLIKES, HUH? -sobs-

• Like I said, don't worry about it :)

I'm gonna be strong. I have to be, for her, and for my family. And for you guys.

I'm so sorry. -hugs- Just be strong!

• IT HURTS SO GOOD.

There's your dislike

• All of us have your back if you need anything :)

She's right.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never been close to my own grandparents, but I've had a cousin die and that was very hard for me. All of us have your back if you need anything

• Traitor.

No, it was me! :c No, I'm kidding x)

• Thank you so much <3

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never been close to my own grandparents, but I've had a cousin die and that was very hard for me. All of us have your back if you need anything

• I'm so pissed -_____- the lady taking us to St. Louis tomorrow won't let us use our phones. Its bad enough I can't use my phone but its another when I can't be on the forum!" I don't remember how long the trip was last time. I think it was 4 hours!

• I said I was kiddiiiiiiing :'(

Traitor.

• Yeah sure.

I said I was kiddiiiiiiing

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You might be able to survive 4 hours. Maybe.

I'm so pissed -_____- the lady taking us to St. Louis tomorrow won't let us use our phones. Its bad enough I can't use my phone but its another when I can't be on the forum!" I don't remember how long the trip was last time. I think it was 4 hours!

• Dear lawd! Thats what she said! XD

IT HURTS SO GOOD.

• Listen: the results are in. I am the coolest around. Much cooler than Joseph, for sure.

• y u do dis, rachel. y??

Yeah sure.

• O_O

Dear lawd! Thats what she said! XD

• edited June 2014

awww...I know how that feels....I lost all my grandparents from both side...I miss them at every family meeting...but life keeps going and I just hope that they would be proud of the kind of person I became along the years.

I'll keep these memories with me forever...but as someone who lost people closer to my own age, I just see it as the natural order of things. We're all born with a death sentence, the only thing we have control of, is how we decide to live our life up until then.

I'm sorry for your loss, but as long as you never forget about them, you'll carry them in your heart. All the things you learned from them and the things you experienced with them. It shall remain a part of you forever.

Thank you so much

• Agree 10000000%.

sardines posted: »

Listen: the results are in. I am the coolest around. Much cooler than Joseph, for sure.

• Because I feel like it.

y u do dis, rachel. y??

• I'm ALLLLL the way at the bottom of the list.

sardines posted: »

Listen: the results are in. I am the coolest around. Much cooler than Joseph, for sure.

• Yeah but Iowa isn't really urban. It will be all corn fields :/ the only thing exciting will be Cedar Rapids on our route :/

dojo32161 posted: »

You might be able to survive 4 hours. Maybe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.