The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Excuse me? You dare talk of such filth to me? Get your mind out of the gutter.

Alt text

Dear lawd! Thats what she said! XD

• Someone disliked it, so I guess someone disagrees xD

Agree 10000000%.

• Nuh uh! You're, like, all the way at the top with me and Woodbury! :D

I'm ALLLLL the way at the bottom of the list.

• Damn, you're more brutal than Rachelle. You've been hanging out with her too much >:c

Because I feel like it.

• Where do I stand in all my awesomeness then ? :D

sardines posted: »

Nuh uh! You're, like, all the way at the top with me and Woodbury!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Could be worse, you could have ended up in Saskatchewan. Where the most interesting thing is a small hill.

Yeah but Iowa isn't really urban. It will be all corn fields the only thing exciting will be Cedar Rapids on our route

• Yeah.... she did live a long life, and even though I love her and I'll miss her lots, I know that she's in Heaven, and God will take care of her for me. Death is waiting for all of us, but I'm just glad that she was loved and cared for when she was still living.

awww...I know how that feels....I lost all my grandparents from both side...I miss them at every family meeting...but life keeps going and I

• I couldn't help myself xD

Excuse me? You dare talk of such filth to me? Get your mind out of the gutter.

• We're like sisters, what do you expect?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Damn, you're more brutal than Rachelle. You've been hanging out with her too much >:c

• It was probably Joe. >:3

Where do I stand, in terms of coolness?

Someone disliked it, so I guess someone disagrees xD

• But you're like my sister too!

We're like sisters, what do you expect?

• Oh, you're definitely way up near the top too! :D So is Pro!

Where do I stand in all my awesomeness then ?

• I'm not brutal ;-;

Damn, you're more brutal than Rachelle. You've been hanging out with her too much >:c

• Damn! I just had some nostalgia. I found this unfinished mouse drawing I did like 3-4 years ago when I had the time and patience. I wish I still had the PSD to finish it ;~;

Alt text

• Go away, Rachelle.......................-hug- No, stay here.

I'm not brutal ;-;

• edited June 2014

As long as I'm not above woodbury on the list, I'm fine.

Nuh uh! You're, like, all the way at the top with me and Woodbury!

• As one of the most prominent members around here and even before I joined, I would say you're way up near the very top with me and Pro B)

It was probably Joe. >:3 Where do I stand, in terms of coolness?

• You smell like the Governor's missing eyeball.

Go away, Rachelle.......................-hug- No, stay here.

• Alt text

true... so i guess me and her were takin away from you when we were kids and then reunited later on. Soooo your not as "brutal" as us.

But you're like my sister too!

• gasp

Really?! But... you and Pro and are like a million times cooler than I could ever hope to be :(

As one of the most prominent members around here and even before I joined, I would say you're way up near the very top with me and Pro

• -.- ...Nvm, go away.

You smell like the Governor's missing eyeball.

• Okay........ ;-;

-.- ...Nvm, go away.

• I'm traveling tomorrow too. Just listen to your ipod, it makes time pass so much faster.

I'm so pissed -_____- the lady taking us to St. Louis tomorrow won't let us use our phones. Its bad enough I can't use my phone but its another when I can't be on the forum!" I don't remember how long the trip was last time. I think it was 4 hours!

• Now im wondering what that's smelling like... Eh, gross. Thanks for that thought. :/

You smell like the Governor's missing eyeball.

• Nice thats halo right?

JonGon posted: »

Damn! I just had some nostalgia. I found this unfinished mouse drawing I did like 3-4 years ago when I had the time and patience. I wish I still had the PSD to finish it ;~;

• That's actually quite a feat in my case since I've only been here since a couple of weeks xD

You were there before me and the forum certainly wouldn't be the same without you ^^

You deserve that place as much as I somehow do B)

gasp Really?! But... you and Pro and are like a million times cooler than I could ever hope to be

• Rachel, YOU ARE A GENIUS! Unlike your sister...

true... so i guess me and her were takin away from you when we were kids and then reunited later on. Soooo your not as "brutal" as us.

• I'm sorry for your loss. Just stay positive and remember the good things in life.

Yeah, my nana passed away yesterday morning. I'm still upset about it, but a lot of people on here have made it a bit easier for me, and I'm

• Lol, the forums would probably be 100000 times more mellow. ^-^

That's actually quite a feat in my case since I've only been here since a couple of weeks xD You were there before me and the forum certainly wouldn't be the same without you ^^ You deserve that place as much as I somehow do

• Don't look at me like that :(

Okay........ ;-;

• Better than the bloody radio....I can't stand listening to public radio, yet I'm qualified to be a radio animator...ironic ain't it ? xD

I'm traveling tomorrow too. Just listen to your ipod, it makes time pass so much faster.

• My sister isn't a genius because she surpassed that. She is a mastermind.

Rachel, YOU ARE A GENIUS! Unlike your sister...

• Yeah, staying positive is probably the hardest thing to do right now, but I'm still trying as best as I can.

JonGon posted: »

I'm sorry for your loss. Just stay positive and remember the good things in life.

• It probably smells like an infected cut or something.

pukes

Now im wondering what that's smelling like... Eh, gross. Thanks for that thought.

• How am I supposed to look at you then?

Don't look at me like that

• More like 1000000 times more boring....you bring a lot to this place with your presence and i'm sure everyone agrees. If Joe doesn't its because he's trying to grind your gears for some reason....

Lol, the forums would probably be 100000 times more mellow. ^-^

• STAHP. STAHP. STAHP.

I don't need THOSE images or smells coming to mind...

It probably smells like an infected cut or something. pukes

• Mastermind at being brutal :(

My sister isn't a genius because she surpassed that. She is a mastermind.

• I don't know! But you're making me feel bad ;-;

How am I supposed to look at you then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.