The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Uh... we watched Shrek and Zombieland? xD

I don't know, it was just chaos the whole time in the chat, lol. Oh, #TDMFan86 is a thing. But I don't think anything else really happened :P

Besides Joseph calling me Devy... so everyone else started calling me Devvy... and now Clubremix was calling me Davvy -_-

I missed almost all of the live stream! What happened besides the madness?

• You got Xboc Lie?

JonGon posted: »

Yea.

• Well the otter didn't like you. Just kidding. It takes forever to post pictures on phones :/

but i like da otter. ;_;

• edited June 2014

Awww Devy...that's kinda cute !! :D

TDMFan86 xD

Brothers from another mother :P

Who like to kill each other repeatedly...but that's none of my business...xD

sardines posted: »

Uh... we watched Shrek and Zombieland? xD I don't know, it was just chaos the whole time in the chat, lol. Oh, #TDMFan86 is a thing. But

• xD i would but i don't look the best, lol. maybe if i bought one of those horse masks on the internet...

We should all video chat each other sometime. XD that would be crazy

• edited June 2014

ALL of us at the same time???!!! lets do it! >:D

HEHEHE DISLIKES. GIVE THEM TO ME!

We should all video chat each other sometime. XD that would be crazy

• Well fine then, I guess I won't be happy.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I dunooooo. Everytime you say something like that, I have to do something I don't want

• I dunooooo. Everytime you say something like that, I have to do something I don't want :/

You have to promise to do this one thing, okay? It's the only thing that will make me happy.

• oh ok, yeah i understand. Using a phone SUCKS.

Well the otter didn't like you. Just kidding. It takes forever to post pictures on phones

• Well fine then, I guess I won't be happy.

I dunooooo. Everytime you say something like that, I have to do something I don't want

• Lol, TDGFan86!

We should watch a comedy or something, when no one paying attention, that place was hectic.

Uh... we watched Shrek and Zombieland? xD I don't know, it was just chaos the whole time in the chat, lol. Oh, #TDMFan86 is a thing. But

• I just missed the chance to see my likes on a special number. Ever. Damn. Time.

• Okay :(

Well fine then, I guess I won't be happy.

• edited June 2014

DAMMIT JOSEPH! DO IT.

Okay

• TDG ? The Dead Gay Fan 86 ?! xD

Lol, TDGFan86! We should watch a comedy or something, when no one paying attention, that place was hectic.

• Lmao, where did that G come from?! You know what... I'm not even going to fix it.

Alt text

TDG ? The Dead Gay Fan 86 ?! xD

• XD

TDG ? The Dead Gay Fan 86 ?! xD

• Dislike trolls are actually starting to get to me... What's wrong with me that I deserve to have every single one of my posts disliked, sometimes even twice, when others don't? ;_; am i annoying?

Alt text

• IGNORE THEM. Look at them like they are your servants!! THEY PRAISE YOU.

Dislike trolls are actually starting to get to me... What's wrong with me that I deserve to have every single one of my posts disliked, sometimes even twice, when others don't? ;_; am i annoying?

• UUUUGH, FINE! What is it @Welcome_to_Woodbury ? -_-

DAMMIT JOSEPH! DO IT.

• You really like that image don't ya ? B) xD

Lmao, where did that G come from?! You know what... I'm not even going to fix it.

• edited June 2014

That's what she ... uhh never mind XD. Oh I thought of something. "The Disliker among us" a game where we figure out who the disliker is

ALL of us at the same time???!!! lets do it! >:D HEHEHE DISLIKES. GIVE THEM TO ME!

• Awww Devyn...don't let those no-life get to ya. Just think about how pathetic they are that they have to dislike every damn comments we make...

The forum doesn't even count the dislikes...it's all bloody useless !!!! xD

Dislike trolls are actually starting to get to me... What's wrong with me that I deserve to have every single one of my posts disliked, sometimes even twice, when others don't? ;_; am i annoying?

• edited June 2014

"The Disliker Among Us (Girls)" they only dislike the girls.

That's what she ... uhh never mind XD. Oh I thought of something. "The Disliker among us" a game where we figure out who the disliker is

• It's okay. I'll counter-troll them! :)

• Not to burst your bubble pal, but how are you going to counter-troll invisible trolls that never posted anything on this thread or never even shown themselves, therefore their identity being a complete mystery to us all...

It's okay. I'll counter-troll them!

• Oh I meant that as a "that's what she said" joke

"The Disliker Among Us (Girls)" they only dislike the girls.

• No you won't Joe. You are the troll....

• lol, i know that now. Before I thought you meant something else. My bad.

Oh I meant that as a "that's what she said" joke

• Good night guys. <3

• GET WITH THE PROGRAM RACHEL!

lol, i know that now. Before I thought you meant something else. My bad.

• Is that the first time you called me by my name?! -Applause-

GET WITH THE PROGRAM RACHEL!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Goodnight.

Good night guys.

• I meant by upvoting their comments, lol

Not to burst your bubble pal, but how are you going to counter-troll invisible trolls that never posted anything on this thread or never even shown themselves, therefore their identity being a complete mystery to us all...

• You mean good morning? I'm a smartass I know. :€

Good night guys.

• Don't let it get to you! xD they mean absolutely nothing.

;_____;

• but they don't downvote everyone's comments... ;_; just mine, dlb and woodbury's it seems like...

Awww Devyn...don't let those no-life get to ya. Just think about how pathetic they are that they have to dislike every damn comments we make... The forum doesn't even count the dislikes...it's all bloody useless !!!! xD

• ;_____;

• Why is everyone against me? :(

No you won't Joe. You are the troll....

• Probably. I'm not that good with remembering names :/

Is that the first time you called me by my name?! -Applause-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.