The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My mom made me go for a walk with her. It's like 500 degrees and I look like some cave monster, but she's like "you can't stay cooped up inside crying all day you need some fresh air", and so I went. ;-;

It was brutal.

lol... umm, hi. I was going to go to sleep an hour ago, but i guess not. I'm a baddass, I know.

• She's so cute i cant take it!! ^-^

• But you said you wanted to make me happy!! Singing makes me happy.

Come on, Joe. Just this one thing? My nana just died. :(

TWDFan86 posted: »

I never promised to sing, though

• Rachelle...

But you said you wanted to make me happy!! Singing makes me happy. Come on, Joe. Just this one thing? My nana just died.

• edited June 2014

I went outside today to bring the groceries in, I. Almost. Died. It burned!!! I couldn't see or anything! Meh, I live in Florida, its always steaming outside. And its like, never winter. It never gets cold. Ever.

But when I finished with the groceries, I came inside and laid on my bed like I had just run a marathon. I need to get more active. -_-

My mom made me go for a walk with her. It's like 500 degrees and I look like some cave monster, but she's like "you can't stay cooped up inside crying all day you need some fresh air", and so I went. ;-; It was brutal.

• Pretty please?

Rachelle...

• Awww...maybe some fresh air would help, it sure helped me after someone I knew died...it made me think about a lot of things...I actually have a sad story to share...but I dunno if it would be appropriate given the recent events... :/

My mom made me go for a walk with her. It's like 500 degrees and I look like some cave monster, but she's like "you can't stay cooped up inside crying all day you need some fresh air", and so I went. ;-; It was brutal.

• Me+outside= NO.

Like, i don't even want to stand. I try going outside but then I do, I end up running inside 2 seconds later. xD i live on a lake so people are able to see me and are like "What the hell is that thing?? Oh its just Rachel" I LOOK SO BAD.

Awww...maybe some fresh air would help, it sure helped me after someone I knew died...it made me think about a lot of things...I actually have a sad story to share...but I dunno if it would be appropriate given the recent events...

• Rachelle, stop :/

Pretty please?

• Do it Joe !! She sang her heart out for us all to enjoy, I actually missed it and went back to the original page after learning that she did, she did a beautiful job in my opinion, although she might want to practice even more, she has a lot of potential though.

DO IT JOE !! Also buy a bloody headset or mic would ya mate ?

Rachelle...

• Alright. ;-;

Rachelle, stop

• What page was it again??

Do it Joe !! She sang her heart out for us all to enjoy, I actually missed it and went back to the original page after learning that she did

• Go to bed, young lady >:c

lol... umm, hi. I was going to go to sleep an hour ago, but i guess not. I'm a baddass, I know.

• Come on it can't be that bad :P

I always take really good care of my appearance when I head outside, i don't know why but i just do, even if its for just a couple of minutes or something...xD

I always ride around in my car and end up drinking a lot or eating the finest food i can find...that and partying whenever i can XD

Also hanging out with all kinds of people, mostly some i met at parties or in college.

Me+outside= NO. Like, i don't even want to stand. I try going outside but then I do, I end up running inside 2 seconds later. xD i live o

• edited June 2014

ummm... no. :p

Go to bed, young lady >:c

• around 192 and 194 i believe...sorry i can't be more specific, but i do believe it might be 192. I'm not sure though...

What page was it again??

• It's okay..... :'(

I'm sorry

• I'm sorry :(

Alright. ;-;

• DLB will stay!

Alt text

Are you on mobile? Lol.

But i don't wana. ;_;

• I sing all the time online without any shame xD

Well at least we'll get to hear your voice and rank you up to just Joe instead of MuteJoe xD

I'll buy the headset so you guys can hear my voice. But I won't sing

• I'll buy the headset so you guys can hear my voice. But I won't sing :/

Do it Joe !! She sang her heart out for us all to enjoy, I actually missed it and went back to the original page after learning that she did

• I'm gonna be hated by everyone now :(

Alright. ;-;

• edited June 2014

well the people in my neighborhood aren't my friends or anything so i don't really care. xD but when will my friends i make sure i look perfect

Come on it can't be that bad

ITS BAD. Sun scary.

Alt text

Come on it can't be that bad :P I always take really good care of my appearance when I head outside, i don't know why but i just do, even

• I bet you sing really well, Joseph v_v

I'm gonna be hated by everyone now

• I'm the girl that comes in on the right.

DLB will stay! Are you on mobile? Lol.

• MuteJoe... really?...

Alt text

I'll buy the headset so you guys can hear my voice. But I won't sing

• Yes, Lee. Maybe as early as tomorrow. Or Monday or something :)

MuteJoe... really?...

• You're just saying that because you really wanna hear me sing. Won't just my voice be enough?? :c

I bet you sing really well, Joseph v_v

• You forgot that she can't join my sessions since she doesn't own the game !! We'll get to hear your voice but she won't !!

You're just saying that because you really wanna hear me sing. Won't just my voice be enough?? :c

• Alt text

Heh, that's cool. B]

Yes, Lee. Maybe as early as tomorrow. Or Monday or something

• I guess so... but sardines wanted people to sing. :(

Can't you just sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or "You Are My Sunshine" or something?

OR EVEN JUST SING YOUR ABCs!

You're just saying that because you really wanna hear me sing. Won't just my voice be enough?? :c

• Lmao, I wonder what they're going crazy over!

I'm the girl that comes in on the right.

• Can't someone make a video? :/

You forgot that she can't join my sessions since she doesn't own the game !! We'll get to hear your voice but she won't !!

• Yes, I'm telling you the truth :)

Heh, that's cool. B]

• Just use Vocaroo.

Can't someone make a video?

• I'll probably just say "la la la" or something x)

I guess so... but sardines wanted people to sing. Can't you just sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or "You Are My Sunshine" or something? OR EVEN JUST SING YOUR ABCs!

• I sang an Arctic Monkeys song online, i think i actually sang a couple xD

I have absolutely no shame at all to be honest :P

Feedbacks from people has been surprisingly good though...that helps i guess xD

I guess so... but sardines wanted people to sing. Can't you just sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or "You Are My Sunshine" or something? OR EVEN JUST SING YOUR ABCs!

• I don't know what that is :x

Just use Vocaroo.

• Don't count on me for one...i don't have the material here....maybe at my apartment..

Can't someone make a video?

• Victoria Secret probably put everything 75% off. I know id react that way if that happened.

Lmao, I wonder what they're going crazy over!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.