The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol, nooS! B]

sardines posted: »

Lol omg, so you DID remember Gustavdines! xD if that even gets a joke made about it in the story, i will be SO excited. lol. i know some

• IMPOSTOR !!

Spooch posted: »

Trip has grown to respect the melon.

• Going to try to go to sleep, but...

Alt text

Just realized, I probably won't be on tomorrow, maybe late at night, so maybe no new part and I'll miss the live stream.

Pro ;-;

• Awwww nooo!!! Okay... D:

Goodnight Pro.

Going to try to go to sleep, but... Just realized, I probably won't be on tomorrow, maybe late at night, so maybe no new part and I'll miss the live stream.

• Hope I can get that mic later today. Good morning c:

• Lol, damn it WtW! That reminded me of Rick.

I'll try to put a part, but we'll see. Later. B]

Awwww nooo!!! Okay... Goodnight Pro.

• The sun aint even out yet xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hope I can get that mic later today. Good morning c:

• I'm actually getting a little tired, can you believe that?? Besides, I probably gotta go somewhere tomorrow.

The sun aint even out yet xD

• bro, u wanna 1v1 meh. ill kil u gud.

IMPOSTOR !!

• Make coffee or 5 Hour Energy Or Monster Or Red Bull.

I'm actually getting a little tired, can you believe that?? Besides, I probably gotta go somewhere tomorrow.

• What about GTA ;_;

I'm actually getting a little tired, can you believe that?? Besides, I probably gotta go somewhere tomorrow.

• I think it's fake. xD But I don't know for sure.

Spooch posted: »

Woah. Is that real, or is it a mod or something?

• The world may never know. Well, it probably already does, but that's not important :P.

I think it's fake. xD But I don't know for sure.

• Nah, I'm staying up for another 30 mins or more talking to you guys, then I'll go to sleep :)

Make coffee or 5 Hour Energy Or Monster Or Red Bull.

• edited June 2014

I'm going out during the day. Not at night :)

If I'm going out at all, that is. I still don't know..

What about GTA ;_;

• Oh lol :P

I'm going out during the day. Not at night If I'm going out at all, that is. I still don't know..

• .... :( Well. I'm losing my voice, it turns out. I was all, yaaaaay I'm gonna sing a song!!! Only to discover... my voice is going. I'm sick. ;_;

I sung anyway, but it sounds HORRIBLE (i sound in pain, because i am, lol) so I probably shouldnt upload it xD

• Just don't get upset if I don't get a mic :(

Oh lol :P

• You can let me listen if you want c:

.... Well. I'm losing my voice, it turns out. I was all, yaaaaay I'm gonna sing a song!!! Only to discover... my voice is going. I'm sick.

• do you mean get a mic EVER before you leave? ;_; because i will be upset then for sure

i will be a little disappointed if u dont manage to get one tomorrow, but i will understand ;_;

Just don't get upset if I don't get a mic

• If I don't get a mic later today I mean. Thank you ^-^

do you mean get a mic EVER before you leave? ;_; because i will be upset then for sure i will be a little disappointed if u dont manage to get one tomorrow, but i will understand ;_;

• okay then xD

You can let me listen if you want c:

• today IS tomorrow... i will sleep before then, so for me its tomorrow, lol xD

wait, were you hosting tomorrow/today or me?

If I don't get a mic later today I mean. Thank you ^-^

• We agreed on you hosting Saturday and me hosting Sunday :)

today IS tomorrow... i will sleep before then, so for me its tomorrow, lol xD wait, were you hosting tomorrow/today or me?

• I want to hear too!

.... Well. I'm losing my voice, it turns out. I was all, yaaaaay I'm gonna sing a song!!! Only to discover... my voice is going. I'm sick.

• okay, I'll send you it too !

I want to hear too!

• How do you have more comments than me??

I want to hear too!

• Well...... um..... I like to talk a lot I guess?

How do you have more comments than me??

• edited June 2014

whoa, you guys are crazy. ive been here over a year... i have less fifth of the amount of comments you guys have. ;_; WHAT THE HELL???

How do you have more comments than me??

• We just comment a lot, lol

whoa, you guys are crazy. ive been here over a year... i have less fifth of the amount of comments you guys have. ;_; WHAT THE HELL???

• Not fair :c

Well...... um..... I like to talk a lot I guess?

• and i thought i had no life ;3c

We just comment a lot, lol

• It's the summer and I don't have a job, okay? :(

I'm getting a job in a couple of weeks probably, so I won't be on much.... =/

and i thought i had no life ;3c

• i hope i dont end up too sick to get out of bed tomorrow ;_; if i dont show up and it gets REALLY late, you might have to just go on without me and host the session ;____; and assume that i have died. lol.

We agreed on you hosting Saturday and me hosting Sunday

• Just in case you humans didn't know, we have our own steam group - Telltale Games Forum Members. We should probably hang out in the group chat some time.

• Devyn :(

and i thought i had no life ;3c

• it was a joke, i get you woodbury. :P its the summer and i dont have a job yet either... ;_; despite my attempts so far.

It's the summer and I don't have a job, okay? I'm getting a job in a couple of weeks probably, so I won't be on much.... =/

• :D

Devyn

• I'm sure you'll be fine :)

i hope i dont end up too sick to get out of bed tomorrow ;_; if i dont show up and it gets REALLY late, you might have to just go on without me and host the session ;____; and assume that i have died. lol.

• Hey guys, I found a really cool underappreciated like 5 minute indie game that you should try! :D It's about a mystery. It's called Moirai.

http://gamejolt.com/games/other/moirai/19558/

Please don't spoil anything once you play it without using spoiler tags! What made the game so cool was the twist O_O (and yes thats kind of a spoiler, but i figure it'll hook someone into playing, lol)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.