Cannot progress past Season 2 autopsy

Hi, I am at the autopsy part in season two, every time i get to the part where you do the little puzzle where you rotate the pieces to show a picture of a deer, some pieces are supposed to fall out onto the table except they seem to be invisible and i cannot click on them. This completely stops progression of the game, to be honest ever since I first started playing the game it has been extremely buggy, however does anyone know how to get around this one? As I cannot play the damn thing and i want to finish it!

Comments

• I don't get why all the thumbs down. And of course he means episode 2.

Have you tried replaying it from the start or reinstalling that episode? I heard there are bugs in the game, but luckily haven't experienced any so far.

• Try backing up your save files and then uninstalling+reinstalling the game.

• Yes, sorry I meant episode 2.

And so far the game has been riddled with bugs, much like walking dead, unfortunately this one has stopped my wife and I from being able to play the game together :-(

I'll try uninstalling the game and re installing it, I tried replaying from the start of the episode and it didn't work.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

mrezekiel posted: »

Yes, sorry I meant episode 2. And so far the game has been riddled with bugs, much like walking dead, unfortunately this one has stopped

• I have uninstalled and re installed the game and it worked, now the same has happened at the point where you are going through the items next to holly's bed, they just don't exist and there is nothing to click on. Unfortunately reinstalling did not fix it this time, I will run the support tool and provide you with what I can.

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply h

This discussion has been closed.