The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Ok u're right, he is a VERY handsome chinese guy

• That's Arse you tried reinstalling it?

I din't even started. I'm missing dsetup.dll file

• I host at 5pm eastern time today.

A LOT of people have joined so far. I post the highlights each following day.

Last night we experienced the most ridiculous mission EVER. As Joe, Rig and ps3gamer somehow got stuck in my parking garage for the entirety of it !!! xD

CodPatrol posted: »

You online currently? Who else on the forum does it with you?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Double post... why you do dis Telltale ;-;

Sorry pls don't be mad at me

• Alt text

Sorry pls don't be mad at me

• Arse?

That's Arse you tried reinstalling it?

• Omg, that was perfect. XD

• Not yet, but I lucid dream a lot....I could probably come up with something during my sleep...

sardines posted: »

I had a dream FOTD updated. It was the silliest dream ever though, I don't even want to talk about what my brain came up with for the update. xD But still. Thought that was funny. Anyone else ever had any sort of forum-inspired dream? xD

• Alt text

oh wait! AWESOMEO I WAS JOKING!!

• Dunno when 5PM eastern time is, and Rigtail is in it? Hmmmmm... do you have mics?

I host at 5pm eastern time today. A LOT of people have joined so far. I post the highlights each following day. Last night we experien

• Alt text

WAIT, what??? What did I do?? Am I doomed?

• Off course Rigtail is in it !!! My sessions wouldn't have been the same without him :P

He brings a LOT to the table....Rigtail Races are even a term now...they're basically torture devices made by his twisted mind to break us all...

I always had a mic, Joe got his yesterday :P

Where were you when I started this xD

It has been WEEKS

Dunno when 5PM eastern time is, and Rigtail is in it? Hmmmmm... do you have mics?

• I know, but not all people are like you, most people here thought they were ugly, and it's something they all did, that's why I said it.

Raises hand slowly I don't think i'm insane for having self confidence :P Most people here thought they were ugly and turned to be bea

• Of course.

Can i say that I'm beautiful without looking vain? xD

• Well thank you, and I noticed your picture now, but I didn't before

Off course you can ^^ I'll even join ya in saying so xD Btw my gravatar is actually a picture of me if you didn't notice...for some reason some people never noticed apparently xD

• Thats Ass you tried reinstalling it? xD

Arse?

• Told ya xD

THANK GOD

• One day I will

AWESOMEO posted: »

Of course.

• Try flying next time you lucid dream, it's a fucking thrill

Not yet, but I lucid dream a lot....I could probably come up with something during my sleep...

• edited July 2014

Thought so, for some reason people think its too perfect to be me xD

2Awesome4ThisWorld

Well thank you, and I noticed your picture now, but I didn't before

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

About that particular portrait he made? It was...

Alt text

Do you think so???

• I have been on the forums for a while but I haven't viewed this thread much. Does Rigtail have a mic? I'm curious to see what he sounds like...

Off course Rigtail is in it !!! My sessions wouldn't have been the same without him :P He brings a LOT to the table....Rigtail Races are

• You were right

Told ya xD

• I'll get it on the PS4 after I save money to get that, tell me if it's good :)

YEP

• edited July 2014

He has the most emotionless voice I ever heard....xD

I actually think his voice is pretty awesome :P

I have been on the forums for a while but I haven't viewed this thread much. Does Rigtail have a mic? I'm curious to see what he sounds like...

• Reinstall the game maybe? Look it up, there's always a solution on the internet.

I din't even started. I'm missing dsetup.dll file

• Look, it tells me to install DirectX 11... Idk :( I'm really sad

Reinstall the game maybe? Look it up, there's always a solution on the internet.

• no! It took me so long..

Thats Ass you tried reinstalling it? xD

• Google Translate.

Is that Latin for "knowledge is power? Edit: I just googled it and I was right. When did I learn Latin?! what the hell?!

• There are just some people who don't belong in this world

Thought so, for some reason people think its too perfect to be me xD 2Awesome4ThisWorld

• I still have never been able to lucid dream at will, and I've been trying for years. :/ Studied all the ways to and everything. Guess I just can't.

Not yet, but I lucid dream a lot....I could probably come up with something during my sleep...

• I plan on joining this Friday, I pretty busy this week with comic work, a birthday, and going to a city to get new thaangs.

Cool man :P Hopefully you'll join us "soon" xD

• I don't dream, VERY rarely...

Alt text

sardines posted: »

I had a dream FOTD updated. It was the silliest dream ever though, I don't even want to talk about what my brain came up with for the update. xD But still. Thought that was funny. Anyone else ever had any sort of forum-inspired dream? xD

• Oh ........................... I don't know who to believe now! I don't trust anyone anymore..

About that particular portrait he made? It was...

• Why not today?

One day I will

• We're too good for this world Debora ;)

There are just some people who don't belong in this world

Sign in to comment in this discussion.