The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't let your hair catch fire. Just saying! :P I'm doing some fireworks this year. And my grandfather bought them from Alabama and those are crazy!

We pretty much just do the same thing as Americans do on Independence Day. Barbecues and stuff. xD Gotta leave in about an hour, though. AND FIREWORKS OMG I'M SO EXCITED. My cousins are bringing sparklers!!!!

• That means you're already infected... Great...

I don't think joining this forum was a good idea, I want to sleep but I can't.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! JOIN US! WE HAVE COOKIES!

Quickly, you can still leave the forum before it eats you completely! Its too late for us, but you can still escape!

• HEHE I BEAT YOU! YOU LOSE! Sorry, sorry, that's not behavior of my age...

Lmao, I was about to use the same gif that DLB posted! I thought you weren't going to be here today. LIES!

• I can vouch for them, they're cool.

cocks shotgun I'll be keeping a close eye. A VERY close eye.

• Are you...... are you holding.... a crowbar?

Hellllloooooo new person good night!

edited July 2014

Holy shit XD Why were you destroying a wall? Construction job?

More like a wall but whatever floats your boat! (Or Whatever tickles your peach!) Edit: I guess you could say I acted like the wall was carvers face

• I trust your judgment, Daniel.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I can vouch for them, they're cool.

edited July 2014

That shit was creepy O_O

Heh, we'll see about that. B]

• Maybe...

Are you...... are you holding.... a crowbar?

• Lol, I won't! Hopefully.....

There's this place my family likes to go to see the fireworks every year, and it's always SWARMING with mosquitoes. If I don't come back, I probably have malaria or something.

Don't let your hair catch fire. Just saying! :P I'm doing some fireworks this year. And my grandfather bought them from Alabama and those are crazy!

• Lol, it's okay. I can joke around.

Next time, though. You'll be the one who loses. Just remember that! >B]

HEHE I BEAT YOU! YOU LOSE! Sorry, sorry, that's not behavior of my age...

• If it makes you spazz out on the keyboard and then posting it I guess I'll be watching it now xD

I TOLD YOU IT WAS AMAZING GIDGNKJNDSG I LOVE YOU FOR WATCHING IT

• Freaking awesome, dude.

Alt text

Maybe...

• Negan is one crazy bastard...

Same here, haha. When people are like "omg I hate the governor." I'm just laughing because they don't know about Negan. B]

• DO IT IT'S SO AWESOME <3

be prepared for feels.

If it makes you spazz out on the keyboard and then posting it I guess I'll be watching it now xD

• He has shit planned out, a very good writer :P

That's her name! Thanks. Yup, I think you're right about that one, I was thinking the same. Ah, so he already knows who he wants to use, awesome!

• Go outside Rachelle... You don't need to see this...

Are you...... are you holding.... a crowbar?

• I'm not going anywhere

Go outside Rachelle... You don't need to see this...

• Alt text

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! JOIN US! WE HAVE COOKIES!

• Mosquitoes feast on my flesh every night, I murder about 30 of them every night in my sleep :(

Lol, I won't! Hopefully..... There's this place my family likes to go to see the fireworks every year, and it's always SWARMING with mosquitoes. If I don't come back, I probably have malaria or something.

• HAHA FUK DAT! lol, I wouldn't go! xD Screw mosquitoes and flies and shit. HELL NAH. I just let the people around my lake do there own fireworks and I look at them. One of the few good things that comes from living on a lake.

Especially when they go under water. :3 You just hold the firework and let the string burn and seconds before it goes off, you throw it in the water and it glows and spins under there. Its awesome!

Lol, I won't! Hopefully..... There's this place my family likes to go to see the fireworks every year, and it's always SWARMING with mosquitoes. If I don't come back, I probably have malaria or something.

• He helps with the show a little bit, doesn't he?

Oh! Do you think Lucille will give Glenn a headache? I heard it might be Daryl.

He has shit planned out, a very good writer :P

• IN YOUR SLEEP?

Damn, dude. That's skill.

Mosquitoes feast on my flesh every night, I murder about 30 of them every night in my sleep

• hehehe, Lets see about that.

Lol, it's okay. I can joke around. Next time, though. You'll be the one who loses. Just remember that! >B]

• Everyone gets all serious around Pro.............

....... because they know he could kill them off any time....

Lol, it's okay. I can joke around. Next time, though. You'll be the one who loses. Just remember that! >B]

• My little cousins like to chase me around with sparklers.... I really hope I don't get seriously hurt, lol. xD

HAHA FUK DAT! lol, I wouldn't go! xD Screw mosquitoes and flies and shit. HELL NAH. I just let the people around my lake do there own firew

• I blame the goddamn timezones. And myself.

I don't think joining this forum was a good idea, I want to sleep but I can't.

• Atta girl... she ain't afraid to look it in the eye. You go with the feelin' ya got right now, DLB. It's what makes you stronger than the rest of 'em.

Alt text

hehehe, Lets see about that.

• but seriously! Put you hair up or something!

I don't want you coming back saying "umm, yeah guys.. kinda lost all my hair."

My little cousins like to chase me around with sparklers.... I really hope I don't get seriously hurt, lol. xD

• I don't kill people off, lol. You guys do. I'm trying to keep everyone alive in the story. B]

Everyone gets all serious around Pro............. ....... because they know he could kill them off any time....

• It's like when the principle walks in the middle of the class and everyone start to pull out their calculators... xD

Everyone gets all serious around Pro............. ....... because they know he could kill them off any time....

edited July 2014

It's instinctive, I hate touching bugs, just their texture is repulsive to me, I kill them with ease though. I remember I once caught one in the middle of the act, sucking my blood as I stared at him, and I know he just realised he's fucked... I crushed him to a pulp and didn't even notice I was using my hand... XD

IN YOUR SLEEP? Damn, dude. That's skill.

• Exactly! Lmfao!

It's like when the principle walks in the middle of the class and everyone start to pull out their calculators... xD

• Uh-huh, whatever you say! :D

I don't kill people off, lol. You guys do. I'm trying to keep everyone alive in the story. B]

• -EVIL LAUGH-

Atta girl... she ain't afraid to look it in the eye. You go with the feelin' ya got right now, DLB. It's what makes you stronger than the rest of 'em.

• So, tell me. What do you think might happen?

Uh-huh, whatever you say!

• If Robert is still thinking straight, he'd do it, I don't want Glenn going any further, he had the most dramatic death in the comics and was a huge plot device for both Maggie, Carl, Rick AND Sophia.

He helps with the show a little bit, doesn't he? Oh! Do you think Lucille will give Glenn a headache? I heard it might be Daryl.

• Good plan! Will do! :P

Or maybe I'll just hide in a tree and hope they can't climb, lmfao.

but seriously! Put you hair up or something! I don't want you coming back saying "umm, yeah guys.. kinda lost all my hair."

• Don't fall though. xD

You come back saying "umm, yeah guys... I kinda fell off a tree and broke my face"

Good plan! Will do! :P Or maybe I'll just hide in a tree and hope they can't climb, lmfao.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.