The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Doing it.

DO IT IT'S SO AWESOME be prepared for feels.

• Ummmm..... well, our group definitely found something interesting, but I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE GARY GROUP ;-; (that's what I call it). People are going to get hurt real bad.... DAMN YOU PRO. RIP Shale </3

Azlyn is gonna save the day, I just know it. SweetPea = immortal warrior princess.

BUT IF WE DIDN'T FIND A PRISON, WHAT DID WE FIND

So, tell me. What do you think might happen?

• "nnhghh ughhh guys..... i just fell out of a tree and broke my face, but i managed to come back home and get online and post a comment in the lounge..... akgjwegt... i think... i'm dying..."

Don't fall though. xD You come back saying "umm, yeah guys... I kinda fell off a tree and broke my face"

• Oh, yeah. Sophia is still in the books, I'm curious to see how the show will do some of these scenes differently.

AWESOMEO posted: »

If Robert is still thinking straight, he'd do it, I don't want Glenn going any further, he had the most dramatic death in the comics and was a huge plot device for both Maggie, Carl, Rick AND Sophia.

• Lol...

I'll put the different outcomes later. :p

Ummmm..... well, our group definitely found something interesting, but I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE GARY GROUP ;-; (that's what I call it). People

• It's good you have free healthcare.

"nnhghh ughhh guys..... i just fell out of a tree and broke my face, but i managed to come back home and get online and post a comment in the lounge..... akgjwegt... i think... i'm dying..."

• Watch that happen.

Alt text

"nnhghh ughhh guys..... i just fell out of a tree and broke my face, but i managed to come back home and get online and post a comment in the lounge..... akgjwegt... i think... i'm dying..."

• SEE YA!!! <3

Alt text

• Bai!

SEE YA!!!

• DONT BURST INTO FLAMES!

I don't trust fireworks. -_-

SEE YA!!!

• This place is EVIL, they're trying to make me one of them!

Alt text

Mwahahaha

• Nobody told me this would happen when joined, it's 2 am and I have to wake up on 7 am!

That happens when you join here. There are risks.

• I couldn't save myself, they persuaded me with their cookies, I'm one of them now.

Quickly, you can still leave the forum before it eats you completely! Its too late for us, but you can still escape!

• Ok guys, I'm gonna try to sleep. Wish me luck.

• Bye!

SEE YA!!!

• Dude, go to sleep then XD

Nobody told me this would happen when joined, it's 2 am and I have to wake up on 7 am!

• Bad luck muahahahahahahahahaha

Ok guys, I'm gonna try to sleep. Wish me luck.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Me too, Lauren will do great, so will Andrew, but Chandler who plays little prop Carl won't be as good as his comic counterpart, threatening to throw Negan out the window and shit XD

Oh, yeah. Sophia is still in the books, I'm curious to see how the show will do some of these scenes differently.

• LOL,! I came to this thread a little bit after it was created. Almost every night I'm up till 5am on here. And when I'm at my dads I'm on here till about 7:30am.

Then i end up sleeping till about 2pm or when I'm at my dads i sleep till about 4pm. Id sleep in longer at my mom but she is already questioning me about why I'm sleeping in so much. So i don't want to sleep in longer then I already am. She thinks i go to sleep at 10:30pm. LOL NOT.

Nobody told me this would happen when joined, it's 2 am and I have to wake up on 7 am!

• I can't, must stay awake.

Dude, go to sleep then XD

• I can't sleep anyway.

Bad luck muahahahahahahahahaha

• edited July 2014

LOL, If I stay here till 4:00 am, I would pass out.

LOL,! I came to this thread a little bit after it was created. Almost every night I'm up till 5am on here. And when I'm at my dads I'm on he

• SHIT! GOTTA POST SOMETHING EPIC... QUICK!

AHA! HERE!

Alt text

Ok guys, I'm gonna try to sleep. Wish me luck.

• Well folks, specifics ain't important, but I am currently experiencing my shittiest night of the year so far. And I'm well aware that none of ya give a crap, but any attempts at amusement would be appreciated.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9DST-6jIBU

If you wanna talk on Steam about it or anything I'll still be around for a bit more...

Giraffehat posted: »

Well folks, specifics ain't important, but I am currently experiencing my shittiest night of the year so far. And I'm well aware that none of ya give a crap, but any attempts at amusement would be appreciated.

• Super Clem saves the day! Alt text

Well folks, specifics ain't important, but I am currently experiencing my shittiest night of the year so far. And I'm well aware that none of ya give a crap, but any attempts at amusement would be appreciated.

• Alt text

• Take some Zzzquil.

I can't sleep anyway.

• Not bad. Still got a loooooong night ahead of me, though.

• Monkey Island, Sam & Max... GOD CLASSICS FUCK YEAH.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hey look, it's me.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I think I'll call it a day now, I need to get up relatively early and go to the post office to take a package, and I'm tired as fuck.

Gonna end this day with Alumina, from Death Note if you ever watched that; "Lies, fear, emptiness, grief, I'm not so weak that I'm
    gripped by all these kinds of negativities, I'm a trickster who knows no solitude"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eZ6Qpk-Ozs

• Good night! And be sure to take care of that 'package' of yours. ;)

I think I'll call it a day now, I need to get up relatively early and go to the post office to take a package, and I'm tired as fuck. Gon

• It's a package! >.>

Good night! And be sure to take care of that 'package' of yours.

• edited July 2014

Lmfaoooooo wrong person my bad bro.

dojo32161 posted: »

Hey look, it's me.

• Alt text

It's a package! >.>

• Damn dude how many tabs do you need open for one website? xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.