The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Skype? Something about Skype? :O LET'S ALL SKYPE CHAT WHEE

It looks like I missed a lot today... Did people sing?? Huh? My cousins came over, and we spent the day swimming and then playing Wolf Among Us. I tanned... again. At this point the difference in skin tones from my tan lines is so ridiculous, it's laughable xD

I hope all of your days were great and you had lots of fun! :D Or at least some fun. Any amount of fun is good. :P Just so long as you weren't bored all day. 'Cause, you know, been there, done that, being bored sucks x_x

• Thank you! :)

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Chuck Norris approves to awesomeness of the Zentorno

• Yeah, just for tomorrow, though xD

Rigtail posted: »

It's awesome, now we can all fit in with the other super car races that allow custom vehicles. No longer will you and I feel left out!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

• WHERE, I WANT TO SEE !! :O (even though I already heard you singing in GTA xD)

I think I added you, but you didn't add me back ;_;

I just sang btw.... Oh and Skype would indeed be a great idea...didn't i add you on Skype already ? xD

• I don't live "directly" in the city, but I live on the northern side. But I do roam around Times Square and stuff all the time.

Do you live directly in the city or somewhere in the outskirts? If you live in the city, how is it? I've always wanted to live in a city. It's always awake, even at night and all the lights make it look so sexy at night.

• You all go on without me ;-;

There's always a problem every time I try to create a Skype, so I'm left Skypeless.

@TWDFan86 Yeah Joe, just at least let them hear your voice before tomorrow or tomorrow :P That Skype thing might be a good idea...maybe...i don't really care to be honest..

• Awesome dude!!!

Ok @Welcome_to_Woodbury , @Markd4547 , @TWDFan86 and all the others, this is me singing "Despair In the Departure Lounge" by the Arctic Monk

• I told ya to lower the volume....you didn't heed my warning xD

If i sing another song it would probably be another Arctic Monkeys song or a Gorillaz song.

Freaking love both xD Maybe some Black Keys ?! I'll see what i can do....LLOL

I didn't think the quality was that terrible, but it was reaaaally loud, lmfao. I was wearing earphones, and I jumped nearly two feet when the music came on. xD Lol, if you want to sing again you can, though.

• Just scroll up :P

sardines posted: »

WHERE, I WANT TO SEE !! :O (even though I already heard you singing in GTA xD) I think I added you, but you didn't add me back ;_;

• Dude, that's awesome. I'm stuck in some shitty outskirts/town/suburb/whatever the fuck kind of small city I'm in. Okay, it ain't shitty, but compared to the cities, it's pretty shitty. I just have a love for cities (Not the humans occupying the space within it though, I hate crowds. I hate humans in general. Just their physical presence, I like some personalities).

You know what I sometimes do? I listen to music and type in something in Images like "City Skyline", "City at night", "Destroyed city", "Apocalyptic City", and even "Futuristic City" and I just look at every picture and every detail admiring the photo and paintings I come across. All cities of all kinds, so amazing.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I don't live "directly" in the city, but I live on the northern side. But I do roam around Times Square and stuff all the time.

• Lol, just say hey forum of the dead crew, this is MuteJoe, bye. Haha. B]

Okay. I just don't know what to say without sounding awkward. I rather have conversations instead :P

• edited July 2014

How was the session tonight? i couln't join cause well ... i started watching Death Note XD it's adicting.

Thank you!

• edited July 2014

Please work. Please work. Please work.

Alt text

Edit: dammit. -_-

Edit2: http://m.ifunny.mobi/i/yiYCXyX62

Edit3: LOOOLL ok, so it worked. But its kinda huge. xD

• i cant distinguish your voice from the background xD but sounds cool, i think!

Ok @Welcome_to_Woodbury , @Markd4547 , @TWDFan86 and all the others, this is me singing "Despair In the Departure Lounge" by the Arctic Monk

• This ^

Lol, just say hey forum of the dead crew, this is MuteJoe, bye. Haha. B]

• Lol Rachel, what are you trying to do?

Please work. Please work. Please work. Edit: dammit. -_- Edit2: http://m.ifunny.mobi/i/yiYCXyX62 Edit3: LOOOLL ok, so it worked. But its kinda huge. xD

• Yeah, it is, imo. But it's nice to take a break from the city from time to time. Where do you live, anyway? I freaking hate crowds too. Especially during rush hours. I'm always forced to squeeze my way inside the train on my way to class and back home. Look up the NYC skyline, btw :D

Dude, that's awesome. I'm stuck in some shitty outskirts/town/suburb/whatever the fuck kind of small city I'm in. Okay, it ain't shitty, but

• edited July 2014

If it works, you'll see. The damn thing took me an hour to make. I ain't given up now.

Edit: ok.. lol, go to the link! >:3

Lol Rachel, what are you trying to do?

• Um, yeah. Okay xD

Lol, just say hey forum of the dead crew, this is MuteJoe, bye. Haha. B]

• Him ^

That ^

• I joined pretty late. But it was pretty empty. It was only me, TDM, and Matt when I came.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

How was the session tonight? i couln't join cause well ... i started watching Death Note XD it's adicting.

• Hey guys, so I know I literally like just made a post in here but -

It's been requested (by a few people, actually) that I do a livestream tomorrow again! :D Like, stream some more movies. So I probably will! (Like 99% sure. There's just always a chance that plans go awry, you know.)

I just need to know what movies you want me to get before then! It's not a guarantee of what we'll watch, but it's a guarantee that it'd be an option to vote upon! :D

• I caught it the first time! :P

• LOL for a moment I thought it was gonna be a screamer or something, so I turned my volume down xD

If it works, you'll see. The damn thing took me an hour to make. I ain't given up now. Edit: ok.. lol, go to the link! >:3

• edited July 2014

Lol, simple, huh? I for one couldn't figure out how to get the mic working, It was connected but it didn't detect it. I'll have to share it through email though.

Um, yeah. Okay xD

• Piss Password off. Put Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen, Transformers: Dark of The Moon XD

Nah, I'll probably join if you put Hostel on or something, I've been wanting to see that. Also, if you can find a Jacob's Ladder, that'd be awesome too.

sardines posted: »

Hey guys, so I know I literally like just made a post in here but - It's been requested (by a few people, actually) that I do a livestrea

• I don't do that! xD I hate that...

LOL for a moment I thought it was gonna be a screamer or something, so I turned my volume down xD

• I must be stupid, LOL

I caught it the first time! :P

• That skyline, it's- it's.

Ooh, new idea. Instead of a destroyed city or a future city, how about a DESTROYED FUTURISTIC CITY!

The future is fucked!

Ugh, Joseph. That description makes me cringe.

I'm always forced to squeeze my way inside the train on my way to class and back home.

Seriously, I hate that so much.

Yeah, it is, imo. But it's nice to take a break from the city from time to time. Where do you live, anyway? I freaking hate crowds too. Espe

• Maybe the site just needs your permission to use your mic. I made the same mistake earlier today when I tried to record my awkward self :P

Lol, simple, huh? I for one couldn't figure out how to get the mic working, It was connected but it didn't detect it. I'll have to share it through email though.

• Thank God....... I already get enough of those from my brother.

"hey rachelle look at dis its sooo funny LOL"

I don't do that! xD I hate that...

• Nah, I read it and was like "DAFAQ did I just read??!" so i went back and caught it. Then continued reading and figured out that it was supposed to trick me. :P Not today!

I must be stupid, LOL

• edited July 2014

K, I'm going to try it again...

Alt text

Edit: FFFUUUUUUU-- SCREW IT I GIVE UP

Please work. Please work. Please work. Edit: dammit. -_- Edit2: http://m.ifunny.mobi/i/yiYCXyX62 Edit3: LOOOLL ok, so it worked. But its kinda huge. xD

• Dude, idk what happened, lol. I was getting mad so I just left it alone. I'll just PM everyone later today if they want to hear my voice.

Maybe the site just needs your permission to use your mic. I made the same mistake earlier today when I tried to record my awkward self :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.