The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nevermind!

YAY!

• edited July 2014

Are you using the turtle beaches?

I don't mind either, heh.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Fuck! Now I'm the one having a problem here. I'm able to press record and stuff, but it's not picking up any sound for some reason. It worked for me earlier today. Okay. Either way is fine by me, but idk about you :P Edit: Nvm, I got it.

• Am I the only human being in the world that has never gotten a detention??

• Snow + Thunderstorm? Holy shit, I need to experience that! What's your favorite time of day? Mine is what I've already mentioned. The time where it's nearing night and the sky is getting dark, but it's not fully night yet. It's like a grayish type of sky, or faded blue.

I love rain too. But not when it interferes with my commute. I love snow, but I hate the cold. I also love the heat because I'm really weird

• edited July 2014

THANK YOUUUU <3

When will the livestream be? Sometimes I sleep in, and I don't wanna miss it ;-;

sardines posted: »

Lol, okay, Sharknado added to the list.

• So am I the only one whose sex ed class went a little something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ciF2f4rQg

• But you can tell me, right? I'm your twin. xD

I tell you guys everything. But that, I wont tell you.

• POST IT POST IT POST IT <3

Nevermind!

• Kids, don't look!

Jewfreeus posted: »

So am I the only one whose sex ed class went a little something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ciF2f4rQg

• Jewfreeus posted: »

So am I the only one whose sex ed class went a little something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ciF2f4rQg

• Yeah, I just finished recording, lol.

Are you using the turtle beaches? I don't mind either, heh.

• Awww, do I have to?? I sound so awkward and boring in it >.<

POST IT POST IT POST IT

• How did you get them to work on the PC?

Gonna put it up now? B]

Yeah, I just finished recording, lol.

• It was meant to work on PS3, PC, and Mac.

I don't to post it dammit xD

How did you get them to work on the PC? Gonna put it up now? B]

• I think I might know one person who has never gotten one but lets just say he is one of those people who tells the teacher whenever you do something wrong and he tells his mum everything which then leads to my mum finding out that I did something and I get in trouble but yea I think he has never gotten one so you are not alone

Am I the only human being in the world that has never gotten a detention??

• Ummmmmm... then if I'm your twin that would mean I'm as tall as you are!!!! Problem solved...

But you can tell me, right? I'm your twin. xD

• mindblown

Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

• DAMN IT, I was going to post the u wot m8 unicorn man meme, but my imgur isn't working ;~;

c r i e s

So take this:

Alt text

And this:

Alt text

• I'm not sure. It won't be early in the morning though, for sure. At least afternoon. I'd guess anywhere from 1-5 PM CST? One of my cousins actually spent the night, and we don't know for sure when he's going home tomorrow, so I can't be sure on a time. But I'll post something here when I know! Probably at least an hour or so in advance, hopefully.

THANK YOUUUU When will the livestream be? Sometimes I sleep in, and I don't wanna miss it ;-;

• I don't do that. I'm not a snitch. That's the last thing I would be, TRUST ME.

Jewfreeus posted: »

I think I might know one person who has never gotten one but lets just say he is one of those people who tells the teacher whenever you do s

• I haven't! And I just graduated this year! SPOTLESS RECORD WHOOOOO

Am I the only human being in the world that has never gotten a detention??

• So.... you're 5'7?

Ummmmmm... then if I'm your twin that would mean I'm as tall as you are!!!! Problem solved...

• Yep, it's really rare, though. Whenever that happens, the lightning strikes are usually blue, purple, or pink. My favorite time of the day is nighttime -- right after sunset. I'm a nighttime person.

Rigtail posted: »

Snow + Thunderstorm? Holy shit, I need to experience that! What's your favorite time of day? Mine is what I've already mentioned. The time w

• Damn autocorrect

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• sigh

You don't have to, Joe. I'm not going to force you to do anything.

Awww, do I have to?? I sound so awkward and boring in it >.<

• Lol, damn it. Oh well, I'll just do what I plan to do.

Lol, go on, man. It won't be bad.

It was meant to work on PS3, PC, and Mac. I don't to post it dammit xD

• I'll post it. But I don't like it :c

Here goes nothing..............

sigh You don't have to, Joe. I'm not going to force you to do anything.

• Alt text

So.... you're 5'7?

• Okay, sounds good. ^-^

I'll try to make it, but.... if I don't, or if I don't reply to your announcement, I'm probably sleeping.

sardines posted: »

I'm not sure. It won't be early in the morning though, for sure. At least afternoon. I'd guess anywhere from 1-5 PM CST? One of my cousins a

• Alrighty then.

I just hate my damn voice sometimes. I wish it was deeper xD

Lol, damn it. Oh well, I'll just do what I plan to do. Lol, go on, man. It won't be bad.

• Alt text

You really want to start this?...

DAMN IT, I was going to post the u wot m8 unicorn man meme, but my imgur isn't working ;~; c r i e s So take this: And this:

• edited July 2014

"Did the doctor give you meds"??

"Yeah, its cream though, I wanted pills though"

Well, I wonder if it was Martha's cream...

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Damn autocorrect

• What's wrong, Pro? Is Khal Drogo too intimidating? >:D

You really want to start this?...

• Well I'm sure it will be a long stream! Hopefully if you don't show up at first, you'll eventually wake up and show! :P

Okay, sounds good. ^-^ I'll try to make it, but.... if I don't, or if I don't reply to your announcement, I'm probably sleeping.

• Go ahead Joe :P

I posted myself singing, its really nothing too difficult to just record yourself talking...xD

I'll post it. But I don't like it :c Here goes nothing..............

• Night is awesome Indeed, for the past few months I've been asleep during parts of the day and awake for most of the night. I think I mentioned this previously, but my pattern is all fucked. I find myself either sleeping from 5am to 1pm, 3am to 11am, or even 4pm to like 1am. I can't seem to make up my mind, but time zones aren't a problem for me :D

I've been trying to keep on a decent pattern though for the GTA sessions. I don't wanna sleep in and miss some of it, but I don't wanna end up getting tired midway through the session either. It's been a real struggle, but I manage.

Yep, it's really rare, though. Whenever that happens, the lightning strikes are usually blue, purple, or pink. My favorite time of the day is nighttime -- right after sunset. I'm a nighttime person.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.