The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ...wha-....?

Anyway, come on. Get out of there and let me hug you...

Too late. ;-; c r i e s Zu'u fen staavek hi, Joe. (I will miss you, Joe)

• I think a few others heard it, too.

Heh, well just say hey pro, this is TWDFan. I don't need to hear a whole sentence.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, only Rachelle got to hear it. That lucky little............ Anyway, aaghhhhh.....I dunno man. It's going to take a lot of courage for me to even think about doing that again, lol.

• Ok fuck Microsoft...i had enough of their shit already !! They won't let me access my emails...

They said they would send me a code to protect my account...but by email...which they're blocking me access to !!! Fucking hell...it won't even let me use Skype...

They sent it to my second account...but they won't let me access that one either...even though they sent me said code to it...bunch of morons...

I seriously had enough of their shady ways -_-

• Nobody know! xD

Lol, why melon?

• Lmao, I have a friend from Canada who visits. She sometimes says "Eh" and she mentions moose's a lot. She never mentioned an igloo, so you're good on that. But yeah, I don't believe everything they come up with, haha.

I live in Montreal, so that would be Canada. Everything you hear about Canada is a lie btw....i never heard anyone end their sentences with "Eh" in my entire life, nor saw a moose or igloo...or whatever the fuck you guys come up with xD

• I've heard it's because melon is also a slang term for, um, you know. I guess in order to make sure people didn't find a loophole allowing them to say inappropriate things they made melon become a game over too. I've also heard it may just have been a test word.

Lol, why melon?

• crawls out from under bed

Alt text

DON'T LEAVE, EVERYTHING'S GOING TO SUCK IF YOU LEAVE

...wha-....? Anyway, come on. Get out of there and let me hug you...

• Alt text

Meheheheh, night guys. See you in your dreams. :p

• Alt text

Meheheheh, night guys. See you in your dreams.

• Ah.... I guess that makes sense.

Spooch posted: »

I've heard it's because melon is also a slang term for, um, you know. I guess in order to make sure people didn't find a loophole allowing t

• Those people are probably the ones from our GTA sessions, so they've heard me already. But like PWS said before, I'm more open there :/

I think a few others heard it, too. Heh, well just say hey pro, this is TWDFan. I don't need to hear a whole sentence.

• edited July 2014

You shouldn't....actually there's one chick i met in college who does say "Eh" at the end of her sentences...but she's from Toronto or something...might be a thing up there...i wouldn't know...

That might be why no one considers themselves Canadian here....oh and people aren't as super friendly as they make "Canadians" look...not here anyway...They're pretty normal and have a spine from what i saw xD

They're extremely open to other cultures though :p

Lmao, I have a friend from Canada who visits. She sometimes says "Eh" and she mentions moose's a lot. She never mentioned an igloo, so you're good on that. But yeah, I don't believe everything they come up with, haha.

• Good night :)

• No, Pro, it's true. I live in an igloo and have a pet polar bear called Fluffy.

Lmao, I have a friend from Canada who visits. She sometimes says "Eh" and she mentions moose's a lot. She never mentioned an igloo, so you're good on that. But yeah, I don't believe everything they come up with, haha.

• Noooooooo x_x

• Heh, but I'm about to go to bed. I just want to hear it before you leave. DLB, too. Like I said you can just PM us. B]

Those people are probably the ones from our GTA sessions, so they've heard me already. But like PWS said before, I'm more open there

• :( I'm not leaving forever, Rache. Plus, I told you guys I'll stop by once a while to say hi :)

crawls out from under bed DON'T LEAVE, EVERYTHING'S GOING TO SUCK IF YOU LEAVE

• Lol, my friend is from Ontario, so maybe you're right. Well, she hit her knee on a chair once and apologized to it, lol. Maybe it is different in other parts.

You shouldn't....actually there's one chick i met in college who does say "Eh" at the end of her sentences...but she's from Toronto or somet

• Lol, fine. Good night bro. Maybe I'll have the courage to do it tomorrow.

Heh, but I'm about to go to bed. I just want to hear it before you leave. DLB, too. Like I said you can just PM us. B]

• Alt text

Rachelle... just... just stop...

No, Pro, it's true. I live in an igloo and have a pet polar bear called Fluffy.

• Wow...i kinda understand why no one wants to celebrate Canada Day now...xD

Or even want to be part of Canada anymore...but we need it as much as they need us...

Apologising to a chair....that's ridiculous...

Lol, my friend is from Ontario, so maybe you're right. Well, she hit her knee on a chair once and apologized to it, lol. Maybe it is different in other parts.

• I'm going to cry every day until you come back.

I'm not leaving forever, Rache. Plus, I told you guys I'll stop by once a while to say hi

• edited July 2014

Rachelle, you should know this already. Almost everytime I say I'm going to sleep, I usually stay on for a little while longer.

Noooooooo x_x

• Lol, I'll be up for a bit longer. I will be disappointed if I don't here it, bro.

Lol, fine. Good night bro. Maybe I'll have the courage to do it tomorrow.

• You posted plenty of Pennywise pictures...i thought he was your spirit animal...xD

Noooooooo x_x

• Also...what didn't you expect ? Me having a decent singing voice or my voice in general ? xD

Yeah, man! Where are you from? I honestly didn't expect that, heh.

• Alt text

Okay ;-;

Rachelle... just... just stop...

• Canadians like to troll people ^^

No, Pro, it's true. I live in an igloo and have a pet polar bear called Fluffy.

• I wasn't referring to Pennywise, I was referring to the fact that Rachel is leaving me D:

You posted plenty of Pennywise pictures...i thought he was your spirit animal...xD

• Stop talking like that!

You're making me not want to gooo ;-;

I'm going to cry every day until you come back.

• We especially like trolling Americans.

Canadians like to troll people ^^

• Uughh!! I can't let you guys down. Fine :(

Later today, though.

Lol, I'll be up for a bit longer. I will be disappointed if I don't here it, bro.

• Lol, hell. I'd be willing to move there. B]

I thought you were going to sound different, haha. But that was pretty cool.

Also...what didn't you expect ? Me having a decent singing voice or my voice in general ? xD

• Every morning I'll wake up like this:

Alt text

Stop talking like that! You're making me not want to gooo ;-;

• Heh, as long as I get to hear it. B]

Alt text

Uughh!! I can't let you guys down. Fine Later today, though.

• O_o

You Americans are strange creatures.

• That really does sound like Clementine, though...

sardines posted: »

It is now deleted... but never fear. I preserved a copy! This is the real MuteJoe's voice! No lie! http://vocaroo.com/i/s1r8IwpjrsBR

• Me too :(

But, I'll visit you guys! Isn't that a good thing?!

Every morning I'll wake up like this:

• I confuse people with my accent xD

Lol, hell. I'd be willing to move there. B] I thought you were going to sound different, haha. But that was pretty cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.