The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Goodbye Joe, see you next month ;_;

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

AWWWW! <33 I'll miss you guys ;-;

• :)

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey guys, since Forum Contest #11 pretty much ended up being a flop (it was moved to the Forum Games very quickly), I'm just going to not fo

• Alt text

You had my curiosity with Skype but with the weirdest call you now have my attention explain I must know :D

Rafoli posted: »

Weirdest Skype call I've had in months. It was the shit.

• WE LOVE YOU! Bye have fun :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

I love you too

• See ya, brotha!

Deceptio posted: »

Goodbye Joe, see you next month ;_;

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Yeah it won't be the same without you joe I hope you have a great time D':

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

It seems like they want to "asset the threats", but that's ok, it's a compliment ;)

dojo32161 posted: »

Looks like forum contest #11 is back in full swing. They've eliminated Deceptio, GOUSTTTT and AWESOMEO, now they're planning to eliminate WTW and ATR.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

sigh Maybe in the next one they'll assess me as a threat.

It seems like they want to "asset the threats", but that's ok, it's a compliment

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2014

If it isn't my old friend, Double Post.

It seems like they want to "asset the threats", but that's ok, it's a compliment

• Have fun bro!

Alt text

• I hope so too, thx! Of course it'll still be the same, you'll see!

Markd4547 posted: »

Yeah it won't be the same without you joe I hope you have a great time D':

• Did I miss it?! ;~;

Weirdest Skype call I've had in months. It was the shit.

• Will do, man!

JonGon posted: »

Have fun bro!

• You did, unfortunately. There were 15 people there, talking in both voice and text chat. Somebody should have warned you :|

Did I miss it?! ;~;

• See my reply to Jon down there. We were just having weird conversations and then we started watching Sardines favorite movie.

You had my curiosity with Skype but with the weirdest call you now have my attention explain I must know

• See ya Joe. Hope we have more time to chat next month.

• yea sure go for it

Hey Jewfreeus, I bought Payday a few days ago, I'll add you so we can play. You cool?

• I just got off work :(

You did, unfortunately. There were 15 people there, talking in both voice and text chat. Somebody should have warned you

• Hope so too ^-^

See ya Joe. Hope we have more time to chat next month.

• edited July 2014

Add me on skype. Try JonGon... Steam is also the same.

• I was just wondering were you planning on only inviting the people who play gta on ps3 to the crew or were you gonna invite anyone who wants to join from xbox/pc? cause from what I know people from ps3 can be in the same crew as people on xbox and hopefully pc

Alright, i want to get this shit done as soon as possible. As you guys know, I've been hosting GTAO sessions for the past few weeks, but

• edited July 2014

wait was the skype session only for the gta people? or was it everyone in general cause if so then damn it I missed it :( but just for next time add me on skype luke.giudice97

• Jewfreeus posted: »

wait was the skype session only for the gta people? or was it everyone in general cause if so then damn it I missed it but just for next time add me on skype luke.giudice97

• Alt text

15 voices my head would overload dayum :O

You did, unfortunately. There were 15 people there, talking in both voice and text chat. Somebody should have warned you

• I missed it too :(

Jewfreeus posted: »

wait was the skype session only for the gta people? or was it everyone in general cause if so then damn it I missed it but just for next time add me on skype luke.giudice97

• Haha, better luck next time XD

I just got off work

• Well if i can do both that would be great !! :D

I was just wondering were you planning on only inviting the people who play gta on ps3 to the crew or were you gonna invite anyone who wants

• Heh, don't worry! See you soon. c:

Alt text

This'll be my last one for a while sadly, I'm going for 2 days but I'll try to check in once a day

• Alt text

I got knocked out second round a few users who I know hated me just commented on the thread just to knock me out and rile me up. But I don't care people take that competition way to serious it's just for fun and you win nothing so they need to calm down XD

• I'll probably get knocked out next, #idontcare

I got knocked out second round a few users who I know hated me just commented on the thread just to knock me out and rile me up. But I don'

• it comes up with a bunch of different people on skype kinda hard to tell which one is you

Add me on skype. Try JonGon... Steam is also the same.

• Not all of them were in voice chat, and also 1/4 of the people in voice chat were just there silent.

15 voices my head would overload dayum :O

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I was just wondering were you planning on only inviting the people who play gta on ps3 to the crew or were you gonna invite anyone who wants

• edited July 2014

Alt text

:O what do you mean they were just watching listening xD

Not all of them were in voice chat, and also 1/4 of the people in voice chat were just there silent.

• It was for everyone dude :( you missed it. I'll add you so you can join next time!

• [Kenny's voice] You got it.

• Alt text

PENNYWISE!!!

• edited July 2014

Spam and I don't know why the first one makes me laugh XD and some random stuff and thangs

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Lol, so it's Brent?

Clem: O_O "I don't know"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.